SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am not sure but I think the photo is a standard photo? I think Bach NZ used a similar one or even the same? will have to check.

Where could I find that info AAL? thanks.
I think it was part of a quiz that Bach NZ did. It could be different I will have to try find it (it may have been posted in the NZ threads).

Here is the same pic that is used as stockphoto (found by google images)

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Finding-love
http://karenruimy.com/2015/02/finding-love/
Ok, thanks for that but what I was getting at as well is where can I find the sleuthing for the SM activity? Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:06 am

If Heather is F1 like I think she is, then I think the show (producers, crew, network) love Sam and Heather and want it to work in the real world and have a successful outcome so they will be pushing for the happy couple. I think the journey enough will put doubts so I think having Heather in the media is only getting more of the public to get behind her so if she is F1 they will be supportive.

I also think Sam is one of those guys like Art Green that "when you know you know" and thus he gave her the white rose. I think he just knew and is not one to pretend or mislead. Nor is Heather. Based on their conversation at dinner on their 1on1 they are so candid and upfront I don't see that changing even now. Everything is pointing to Heather being F1 and I don't see that changing.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ok, thanks for that but what I was getting at as well is where can I find the sleuthing for the SM activity? Thanks.
I posted it in the sleuthing thread here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2830p24-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-male-sleuthing-spoilers#847141

Hope this helps?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I posted it in the sleuthing thread here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2830p24-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-male-sleuthing-spoilers#847141

Hope this helps?
Yes, thanks, it does help....still trying to navigate around. Trying to get caught up on the sleuthing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Any of you Aussies wanna read this mag and give us the deets? laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/TVWEEKmag/status/630498798939209728

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:29 pm

AEF wrote:I don't think I have ever seen any contestant flood the media like Heather did this week. She also did not continue the storyline of being in the friend zone. Given that the AU producers love to tease the drama, I can only think that if she is F1 that they are building her up now so that when Lana comes in the drama will be heightened - although I am still intrigued by Heather saying her journey will be surprising as right now it looks like despite her being a roller coaster (which would be normal and unsurprising) she is heading to F1.

This is what I was thinking too. It just didn't make any sense to me that Lana comes in so late. I suggested maybe Sam knows her from prior to filming, but your scenario makes sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:42 pm

The bachelor au fb page posted a pic of whose on the next group date and three of the girls on the one team are frontrunners laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:31 am

ThankMeLater wrote:The bachelor au fb page posted a pic of whose on the next group date and three of the girls on the one team are frontrunners laugh out loud
Time with Sam is their goal, but which Bachelorettes will score? Find out tomorrow 7.30 on TEN
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 11817258_915577478515098_1646027872163748022_n

That is interesting that all three are on the date and Snez is closest to Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:28 pm

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/secret-strategies-record-breaking-smooches-and-a-screaming-sandra-your-sneak-peek-at-tonights-episode-of-the-bachelor/story-fn8yvfst-1227479217217

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Oh boy, a screaming Sandra? Run for the hills, Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Good one! ... I can't get past Sam's skinny legs ... his are like one of ballerinas. giggling Plie

PS. Also, he had to remove the chest hair for the role, since in the photos from Bali he still had some manly hair.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:48 am

ok have the latest New idea which is dated August 17th with the cover Bachelor Beauties 'don't call me fat'.

There is a double page spread with photos of the beach date last week. Story goes like this - Joni, Ebru and Jasmin were in bikinis and joked that the others would not catch Sam's eye if they did not show skin. Sandra told them they were sad and desperate and said if Sam noticed her it would be for her personality not her fake smile and a screaming match occurred. It was not shown because according to a production insider it would have started a body image debate. Sam says Sarah and Jasmin were competitive
on the date and Sandra and Heather in general are.

There is another page with Snezana with headline her heartbreaking decision but it is just about coming on the show and her daughter and she is quoted talking about her Macedonian family - photo says 'is she the darkhorse'
Also on that page is a piece about will 'Sandra lose her job' with some direct quotes from Sandra about what is being said about her on Facebook

Last page is on Ebru who it says is going on a jet boat date with Sam and Sandra is quoted as saying she could be really be a frontrunner and Sam is quoted about how fantastic Ebru was on the date, how she exceeded expectations and they had heaps of laughs.
On the side of the page is a piece about Joni and Blake and their secret hook-ups (OMG!!). It says they have met up a few times and a source from the show is quoted as saying he loves the drama and dating one of the bachelorettes would get him back in the headlines (he is filming celebrity apprentice so don't think Joni is required and Joni is charging people to attend her dating workshops, I would doubt this is true).

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3