SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:19 am

Its one of the links posted somewhere on the board of Sandra's interviews. Dont know which exactly.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:23 am

Something fishy is definitely going on this season..

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:29 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Something fishy is definitely going on this season..
IA. Something is very fishy.

Then again, I don't know though. I remember when we first started sleuthing BachNZ many of us posted that something was fishy. The lead was following all the girls on his SM before the show aired for one thing which was craziness. Then there were rumours he was with his ex, that the F1 was a mole since she worked for the company network that aired the show (so basically working for ABC but being F1). The lead was even liking IG pics of girls that were not F1 and these pics were of him and his date with the girls. To say we were confused and on high alert is an understatement. And then after FRC aired only the F1 did interviews and not the lead so we thought it was game over and the "mole" was on her own network talking for the lead who was seen as fake in the media. Only to come find out once ATFR aired and weeks later that they were the most normal couple in the history of this show, imo and many others.

So... I guess look for the worst and hope for the best. :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
lozzatron wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
It is odd that Heather is doing interviews and still on the show.

The comments make me think that Heather is F1 since otherwise why would they care about Heather doing interviews, or IG?

Not sure why Heather wouldn't be allowed on IG though (unless she is F1 so they think she shouldn't be allowed to post)?

Did they say who the 2-3 girls with genuine feelings were?

Was Sandra referring to Heather being unrecognizable post-show physically or personality-wise or?

Sorry about questions, just wondering where this is coming from b/c the edit from day one when Heather got the White Rose has seemed to be what is being said in the media by the girls about Heather so it is nothing new really.

I have the New Idea article too and there's absolutely nothing about Sandra in it or anything about Heather being unrecognisable post show? That must have come from somewhere else.

None of the "info" is from Sandra at all. It's an "anonymous friend" (aka someone probably made up) of one of the other girls.
Thank you Lozz  yes

Let me guess... the insider is Emily? Rolling Eyes
Everything about that article sounds like Emily...
Emily had her "sister" talking in DM for Madeline, and probably for Bec as well since she and Bec went to Bali as soon as Emily was off the show.

This girl is so sour grapes I don't think I've seen anything like it before!
And she wasn't even F2!!  no no

Thanks All. That comment from sandra is on page 14 below the bottom photo in yellow!! They are quoting her from Kyle and Jackie O " Do you know what? I love Heather to bits but she's so hard to reda now ... This is not the Heather I know"

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:04 am

Sandra isn't the sharpest character judge ... after all we've seen her out-there persona and she seems genuinely a person who doesn't read well other people or doesn't understand the situation she's in or the timing ... so whatever she says I would "listen" with my ear-plugs in.

As for Emily being portrayed one-dimensional ...well yeah, I get it ... it's not the Emily on the screen that I don't like ... it's the Emily post show that is throwing all the shade on herself, stating that she's a completely different person than what's being shown, but then nothing in her public statement tells me anything other than what the show is showing me too.

So, if Emily would be as smart, empathetic, nice, generous and funny (comedic) as she is claiming to be ... at least she could write more interesting, funny and introspective public letter, she wouldn't go to the media complaining and throwing shade on Sam, but rather she would use the media for her own image-control in a humorous/rascal way... and to me her way isn't speaking "positive" at all.

DM article: Is the whole show a sham?

You know what is really funny about "revealing the plant" ... and talking about Heather's acting past ... that it's a great promotion for Heather ... they keep bringing her resume of work ... the girl doesn't even have to "brag" for herself ... others are doing it for her.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:10 am

Agree re Sandra think they were scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to give the whole story credibility with at least one identified name

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:14 am

AEF wrote:That comment from sandra is on page 14 below the bottom photo in yellow!! They are quoting her from Kyle and Jackie O " Do you know what? I love Heather to bits but she's so hard to read now ... This is not the Heather I know"

Bottom line is that Sandra never knew Heather at all.
She and the other girls who are "coincidentally" also in the media talking about Heather were the three girls in that room laughing about Heather being just a "friend".

I think the girls are watching the show now and realizing that Heather was not in the friendzone like Sandra and others thought.

Maybe they feel duped by this? Because the joke is definitely on them now! :yes:

After all, what they were laughing about when Heather left the room... that Heather was just friends when in reality she had already made out with Sam and then that very night he had kissed her again at the CP.

So no surprise Heather is hard to read since she was hard to read on the show as well... even Bec said Heather was hard to read, holding things close to her chest.

Also, it seems that Heather was close with Sarah in the house and there are photos of her with Sarah in Melbourne and Sarah liking/posting on Heather's IG so I think that there are two cliques from the house and this is still the case post-show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:23 am

If Sandra has extolled Heather's praises she would be credible I presume. My point being that because not all the girls like Heather does not make them not credible or wishy washy. I am sure Heather is a good person but she cant be a good person to all and because Emily was not nice to Heather does not make her a nasty person to all. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:27 am

see2love ... I don't bother with Emily's opinion of Heather ... as you wrote, that's her prerogative ... I don't like Emily for who she is showing herself to be post-show.

As for Sandra being credible ... she didn't say anything negative about Heather ... I've never heard her say anything negative on the show nor post the show ... so no... I don't understand why would my opinion of her "character judgment" be different based on what she said of Heather. Sandra showed to be missing the tact all by herself.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:31 am

None of us know these people personally and no one is bad or good, they're just people.

As to sleuthing for the show? Heather is being seen as F1, not Sandra or Emily so that is why the focus is there.
She could be a raging nut but still, imo, I want to figure out if she is F1.
Heather however has said positive things about the other girls so maybe she is just nice or maybe fake.
Either way, it helps to see what is being said and by whom, how it relates to edits, what is being put out there, all the pieces and separating fact from fiction/scandals is fun, imo. .
... Sarah is now being said to be fake and had a boyfriend.
... Bec knew Sam prior to the show.
... Heather is a plant. Etc, etc...

So far, what Emily and now Sandra have said post-show is exactly what they said while on the show. It's nothing new.
What makes them less credible imo is that they are not F1 and didn't get far and had bad edits.
All reasons to try shirk the blame and put it on someone else.
Also, neither Emily nor Sandra knew that Sam was kissing Heather - they both laughed and were quite convinced that Sam only saw Heather as friend.
I am sure watching now they are both stunned to say the least and shows they didn't have a clue while on the show and misread Sam completely. :Nod:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:36 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:33 am

happygolucky wrote:see2love ... I don't bother with Emily's opinion of Heather ... as you wrote, that's her prerogative ... I don't like Emily for who she is showing herself to be post-show.

As for Sandra being credible ... she didn't say anything negative about Heather ... I've never heard her say anything negative on the show nor post the show ... so no... I don't understand why would my opinion of her "character judgment" be different based on what she said of Heather. Sandra showed to be missing the tact all by herself.

Honestly I am not talking about you or anyone in particular, just the fact that we are quick to believe when what is said about our favourite is good and choose to disbelieve and malign if what is said is bad. As much as I like some of these people, I also know they have faults and not everything they do on screen is right and I never make excuses for all their behaviour. Some people can do no right and some I guess can do no wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:05 am

I try to understand where they come from and why they would say/act in certain way, understand the circumstances and empathize with people having flaws (I have plenty of them)... I really do try, not always succeed, but I do try to stay away from criticizing/judging people before I have more facts.

So until I haven't seen Emily's post-show vent-articles I was actually preferring her over some other contestants (for example Bec ... there's more to Bec than what we see, she rarely is seen speaking badly about anyone ....and still I don't want to be her friend ... but she is Emily's ... and OK, maybe that's what really triggered my scale).

Heather made her own bed ... she was the one who didn't want to disclose what was going on between her and Sam, she didn't speak out, but rather she walked away ... so no, I don't feel sorry for Heather and I do believe Emily could only speak of what she was privy of... which was not much and then there's Emily's "read" of Sam's character/personality and it seems like she herself wasn't understanding him completely to be able to form a correct opinion... so I continue to give Emily a pass on that, but I can't accept people trying to deny what they did.

So far ...of all the girls (including the ones eliminated recently) ... I only don't like Jasmin and Bec ... and I liked Bec at the beginning - but not anymore ... and I didn't find Sarah much interesting, but I'm starting to see more of her character that is giving me a more rounded picture. My favorites are Heather and Jacinda for the same reasons, I really like Snezana and Nina for different reasons and I actually like Sandra (although it would be really hard to work with someone like her) despite her faults, because I don't think she's coming from the mean-spirited or jealous side, actually I find Sandra the most naive, genuine, sensitive and well-intentioned girl, who just lacks awareness and tact.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3