SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:19 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
umngirl wrote:I can't tell you exactly when but Chris followed him before he started following any of the girls from this season and before he followed anything DWTS related so probably a while ago.

Thanks.

I was just curious because Jacob mainly follows and tweets things football or sports related, and not so much personal.

I am pretty sure he is a free agent that no team has picked him up yet.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:20 pm

I think the lead gets to keep their phone.

One of the reasons I think Jade would have been the f2 is that Chris only brought her and Whitney to see his home.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:01 pm

mindless wrote:Becca just tweeted this article with the comment "SO TRUE!": http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a6482/things-to-never-say-to-twentysomething-virgins/

I've heard most of those too, since I was a virgin for a long time. laugh out loud

Thanks for sharing Mindless! This was hilarious! laugh out loud
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:36 pm

albean99 wrote: I think the lead gets to keep their phone.

One of the reasons I think Jade would have been the f2 is that Chris only brought her and Whitney to see his home.
Agree. Jade & Chris connected on many levels and she definitely had the sisters' approval. The PB pics / video were a deal breaker for Chris even though he handled it gently with her. The F3 & F4 still would have been Becca and Kaitlyn - flip a coin as to position. Or throw a dart...:gotcha:
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:52 pm

FLChica wrote:

Agree. Jade & Chris connected on many levels and she definitely had the sisters' approval. The PB pics / video were a deal breaker for Chris even though he handled it gently with her. The F3 & F4 still would have been Becca and Kaitlyn - flip a coin as to position. Or throw a dart...:gotcha:

I will throw a dart and say that Becca would of been his F2 or F1 there was something between the two of them that was special . You could see it during the show and after.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:49 pm

whit90 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

I will throw a dart and say that Becca would of been his F2 or F1 there was something between the two of them that was special . You could see it during the show and after.

Becca would have been F1 if she had said the right things but she was too honest and too classy. Imo.

https://youtu.be/Pr7s2aT3RPc
https://youtu.be/O5HMIiAy7A0
https://youtu.be/LHUreej0v_E
https://youtu.be/IwZg4bfP9W8

Last edited by Pia1 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Pia1 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Becca would have been F1 if she had said the right things but she was too honest and too classy. Imo.

I totally agree but so happy that she was not she deserves someone so much better than Chris. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:05 pm

whit90 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I totally agree but so happy that she was not she deserves someone so much better than Chris. IMO

I'm also glad that she didn't cave in to the pressure. She has so many great qualities and there's no doubt that there is someone special for her out there that will appreciate all that she is and more.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:36 am

FLChica wrote:

:yes: That's my thought also. I think Becca would have gone home after the HTDs so f4.

I think Becca could have done worse than Chris although agree they weren't a good match. He said himself that they were in completely different stages.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:49 am

albean99 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

:yes:  That's my thought also. I think Becca would have gone home after the HTDs so f4.

I think Becca could have done worse than Chris although agree they weren't a good match. He said himself that they were in completely different stages.

I don't think Chris and Jade connected on that many levels. It was mostly physical and the fact that Chris (and his sisters) thought she was a small town girl with conservative values, who would adapt to living on the farm. Not much of that was true, so really it was a make-believe relationship. I do believe she would've been F3 though over Kaitlyn, who didn't even get to meet his sisters. But I definitely think Becca surpassed Jade once Chris got to know her. He kept going on about how funny she is. Has Jade shown any signs of having a sense of humour? Not that I've seen. Becca's sense of humour seemed to be his favourite thing about her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Had posted this but realized it was in the fan forum so it was not appropriate so moving here...

AllAboutLove wrote:I think the tension that soccermom is referring to may be because Whitney only started following Becca on IG yesterday (after Becca posted the pic of them). So why not before if they are friends and Whit has no problems?

Also, Becca comments about Whit, defends her on SM, etc., but Whitney doesn't post or comment about Becca being her friend or showcase that they are friends, Becca does this. She even did this when the show first aired and people were talking about Whit's voice. It was noted back then that Becca was defending Whit even then. There was no reciprocation from Whit or her addressing Becca in SM posts. Also, Whit has followed then unfollowed, then followed Becca again, then unfollowed again, then followed again on SM. Becca has never stopped following Whit.

So far, mostly everything sleuthed and seen on SM or spoken of referring to B+W being friends is initiated by Becca.

To me, those little things, even Whit only following Becca on IG now make it seem like Becca is the initiator of their friendship. Lots of friendships are like this, where one friend initiates hanging out, doing things together, etc, more than the other. I think that Whit is just being receptive to Becca supporting her but have yet to see evidence that the friendship is initiated by Whitney.

JMO
Just clarifying that I think the friendship is real but only have evidence from Becca that she and W are hanging out, etc. Have yet to see W post things with her and B but that doesn't mean that they are not friends, imo. Only speaking for myself, I think it is great that they are friends and B is supporting W. If anyone understands the crazy that is television shows and Chris' time being spent somewhere else, it is B.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Well if we take Becca's word for it, they have also talked and texted plenty. Why would she be so vocal in support of someone otherwise?

But Becca does seem to be friends with Andi too per her birthday tweet, or is she using the term 'friendship' loosely? Do we know that they've ever hung out?

beccatilley5
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful Andi I know!!!!!!! @AndiDorfman - you are one of a kind! Come to southern california soon! I miss you!

I try to not to look into Whit's lack of SM, how long did she take to post about her own fiancée? giggling

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz