SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:28 am

From Reality Steve's blog: "I highly doubt Becca will be on the show either from what I’m hearing." Just like I said on here a few weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:43 am

From her tweets, she seems to still be in that mode.
She is so well liked, I don't think there is a down side for her.

I think the producers may not really want her because I think it would be shows over...she wins.
From the time Ben was on the ette, I really thought he was the perfect guy for Becca!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:50 am

BowenAnderson wrote:From her tweets, she seems to still be in that mode.

I think the producers may not really want her because I think it would be shows over...she wins.  
From the time Ben was on the ette, I really thought he was the perfect guy for Becca!

That very well could be the case. One of my best friends is close to one of the folks in casting, and she was told that the final 50 was "absolutely loaded." A ton of quality gals, more christians than usual. It's going to be a really good cast. If Becca goes on, and I still highly doubt that she will, it won't be a slam dunk that she'll win from what my friend has relayed to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 pm

I would love for her to go on. Tell your friend I said so too! Smiley

She tweeted this morning about talking on the phone with Whitney for 2 hours and 59 minutes last night.
Appears they have a lot to talk about!;)

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:16 pm

Thanks for the info RammerJammer91!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:30 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:From her tweets, she seems to still be in that mode.

I honestly don't see this. I haven't seen any indication that Ben is interested in her. He is following a few of the previous female contestants on his SM (Tenley included) and Becca isn't one of them. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:33 pm

I don't see it either. He will have 25 to choose from and knowing what we know of him, I think he'll explore each option.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have someone return, like Becca or Tenley, for the drama effect, like they usually do, but I'd like to see him meet and fall in love with someone we don't know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:40 pm

I don't see Becca or Tenley with Ben either. In real life he seems not to live his life on SM. I like Becca but personality wise she and Ben seem very different to me.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:41 pm

^ Agree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 pm

So I tweeted out the other night when Jared was leaving the show about someone in the “Bachelor” family that he’s been in contact with recently and what the status is with the two of them. Well the person in question was Becca. They’ve been doing the whole incestuous Bachelor family flirting, and they were supposed to see each other when he was in LA last week for “After Paradise.” What happened? Nothing. Apparently he never heard from her when he got in town, even though she had said they would. So now it looks like our little Becca basically just likes every guy from the franchise judging by her tweets and Instagram posts and is loving the attention. wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:41 am

How do you know that it was Becca?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:43 am

I believe CaliGirl reported what RS wrote - so he is the source, correct me if I'm wrong.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz