SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well if we take Becca's word for it, they have also talked and texted plenty. Why would she be so vocal in support of someone otherwise?

But Becca does seem to be friends with Andi too per her birthday tweet, or is she using the term 'friendship' loosely? Do we know that they've ever hung out?

beccatilley5
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful Andi I know!!!!!!! @AndiDorfman - you are one of a kind! Come to southern california soon! I miss you!

I try to not to look into Whit's lack of SM, how long did she take to post about her own fiancée? giggling
This supports the pattern. Becca has been the one to initiate and share with viewers that they are friends and that they texted throughout the show and has posted support of Whit during and post-show.

Her recent pic of her with Whit is another thing that supports that Becca is initiating letting the public know that she and Whit are friends.

The key thing for me is that I have yet to see Whitney post anything about her and Becca post-show.

Not that she should and she is not active on her SM like Becca is, but given that Becca was not in love with Chris and given that she has said she has full confidence in Chris' feelings for her and if Whit truly believes that Chris was never in love with Becca either (despite what the media or people say) then why has Whit constantly followed/unfollowed Becca on Twitter (that is significant to me given she is hardly active at all on SM) and then only yesterday followed Becca on IG if Whit feels 100% secure with Becca (or with her own relationship)?

Becca has done a lot to show she is in full support of Whitney. She has said she was not in love with Chris. It is only Chris that hummed and hawwed during ATFR. Doesn't mean he was in love with Becca either but he didn't adamantly refute the question if Becca had different feelings than she did. He said, he didn't know what he would have done. But the ship had sailed, yes. And because it has sailed it is good that Becca and Whit are still friends. It shows a ton of maturity on Becca's part as well as loyalty to Whit to continue to let the public know that she supports Whit.

To me, I do see they are friends. But what I also see, based on both Becca and Whitney's SM posts in regards to each other, most (if not all) posts about Becca+Whitney are initiated by Becca. That's the pattern. What does it mean? One can speculate any which way but it is still the pattern.

For now, they are following each other on IG, hanging out together, etc. They are friends. It will be interesting to see if Whit posts a comment on Becca's IG saying something like "love you too girl" or posts something with her and Becca on her own SM as Becca has done. But not doing so doesn't make their friendship not real, it just implies to me that Becca may be the one who initiates the friendship (only speculation based on the fact that Becca has told the media that she texts with Whit) which, again doesn't mean it isn't real. I have friends whom I initiate more than they do to do things together, etc. Some friends are the same (both initiate/reciprocate) but there are also friendships where initiating is more one-sided. That is the pattern I have seen here with B+C. Doesn't mean it is reality nor does it mean it is a negative thing.

JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:39 pm

I think Whitney may think that posting pics with Becca will just lead to some unnecessary speculation Chris doesn't need right now, since he's trying to attract viewer votes. She's in LA to support him, so spending time with ex, who all the tabloids claim is the one he really wanted, is a bit weird in most people's eyes. I don't think it has anything to do with their friendship.

What I do find a bit weird is Whitney unfollowing Becca on Twitter while the show was airing. Seems like there may have been some issues back then.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:47 pm

mindless wrote:I think Whitney may think that posting pics with Becca will just lead to some unnecessary speculation Chris doesn't need right now, since he's trying to attract viewer votes. She's in LA to support him, so spending time with ex, who all the tabloids claim is the one he really wanted, is a bit weird in most people's eyes. I don't think it has anything to do with their friendship.

What I do find a bit weird is Whitney unfollowing Becca on Twitter while the show was airing. Seems like there may have been some issues back then.  
Per the bolded:
It could be Whitney was asked to unfollow Becca while the show was airing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:52 pm

mindless wrote:I think Whitney may think that posting pics with Becca will just lead to some unnecessary speculation Chris doesn't need right now, since he's trying to attract viewer votes. She's in LA to support him, so spending time with ex, who all the tabloids claim is the one he really wanted, is a bit weird in most people's eyes. I don't think it has anything to do with their friendship.

I find it more odd that post-show she never started following Becca on IG but only has done so now that Becca posted a photo with her on Becca's IG. While I personally feel like they have a real, mature, and caring friendship that is separate from C+W, I do feel that Becca initiates this more based on the pattern (doesn't mean that is true, just speculating and doesn't mean it is not real since friendships are not always 50-50). If anyone really understands it is Becca. She seems like a very supportive and empathetic person.

ETA: Becca edited and deleted the original comment that she had said about anyone thinking it is weird she is friends with Whit that she will block them or they need to move on. She deleted that. Her post just tags Whit now with a heart emoji. I think Whit and Becca have a lose-lose with many fans/followers if they are friends in real life. Sad, but true. Again, my post above is not about Becca and Whit not being friends in real life -- I believe they are, truly so -- it is just to highlight that, like many friendships, it may have an ebb and flow and not always 50-50 initiating/reciprocation all the time.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:What I do find a bit weird is Whitney unfollowing Becca on Twitter while the show was airing. Seems like there may have been some issues back then.  
Per the bolded:

Kasha you beat me to it as that would be my best guess as well.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Per the bolded:

I think it was only for a short time in the middle of the season though. Could be wrong.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:00 pm

There are some people who simply are not into IG and social media and there is nothing strange about it. 
I could easily see someone starting to do it just simply to be nice and reciprocate, but having no time or intention to make a habit out of it. 
Neither of my daughters or s-i-l's do IG and are not into any of the social media sites that much anymore. Sometimes real life is just that--real life and social media takes a significant back seat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Moved from the FAN thread

Poofette wrote:Last night Becca tweeted asking for help for cheap last minute air fares.
https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/588494406174380032

Her sister Katie tweets the link below but no response by Becca unless it was by a private message
https://twitter.com/katie_hester/status/588565840355676160

Celebrity Dirty Laundry releases the story below a few hours later, which I have no doubt is trash
https://twitter.com/celebdirtylaund/status/588538414171090944

My concern being a huge Becca fan are things ok?  Normally she responds to tweets, Post IG or Snapchats which are so funny :cutesmile!:

I'm new to the forum so this may be nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the FAN thread

Poofette wrote:Last night Becca tweeted asking for help for cheap last minute air fares.
https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/588494406174380032

Her sister Katie tweets the link below but no response by Becca unless it was by a private message
https://twitter.com/katie_hester/status/588565840355676160

Celebrity Dirty Laundry releases the story below a few hours later, which I have no doubt is trash
https://twitter.com/celebdirtylaund/status/588538414171090944

My concern being a huge Becca fan are things ok?  Normally she responds to tweets, Post IG or Snapchats which are so funny :cutesmile!:

I'm new to the forum so this may be nothing.

I follow her too and something does seem strange. I think she is really sick of the negative post and articles. She is such a positive person and probably wants a break. Her last IG gives me that feeling plus the header on her IG.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:40 pm

CDL is pure trash imo and will print anything for shock value. I literally don't believe anything they print.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:41 pm

LOve Becca and hope the story is no where near being true. She can do sooooo much better than Chris. Both Becca and Whit should run far away from him. JMHO Something is 'going on" with chris though. Suspect
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:49 pm

It's such a joke. I'm assuming Becca has moved on long ago and certainly Chris has. Can't believe anyone is still talking about this.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz