SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:56 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Kasha, are you saying that TPTB had Whit also slated for her role as F1 and confident edit from day one too?.. Just curious. If so, for me there is no point to watch this silly show anymore... giggling

Probably should not watch then. no no  I would miss you.  :Nod:
Just take your rose colored glasses off. I promise I will try to entertain you with diversions.
I have heard for many, many season that the night of the Meat and Geek the main cast person is aware of who the F4 will be and most likely the his top 2. The others are there to fill in for drama and diversion, secondary plot lines.
I have heard from cast that have been approached by producers with certain "roles" to play. One cast person immediately before the Meat & Geek began because he did not want this role. Others have stayed and been the season's villain, buddy etc.
Another sleuther had seen a photo of loose story boarding in a backdrop of a production FB photo years ago. Another sleuther had seen outlines for storyboarding of the next season while the current season was still airing! I know because I have seen these photos with my own eyes. Others here have, too. :yes:
Was Whitney slated to be F1? I can not say that. But let's look at how on paper Josh was for Andi. Let's look how on paper Whit was for Chris. So I do think there is a small amount of cast chosen to be perfect on paper for the main. Maybe at times there is a 6 degree of separation between the main and the F1 prior to filiming? Praying Maybe even less than 6 degrees.
When Shayne was chosen for Matt--that was not left to chance.

OK.thanks for filling me in....i guess its good for me to get myself busy in the official opening of my Bach-ish Matchmaking Service..while enjoying snark and comment train with atem hi giggling . Why bother to sleuth when all were proven to be highly scripted from day 1 and RS would likely gotten the correct BTS info plus edit is totally used to only mislead us?...#smh... :halo:

ITA with this. Fits with the weird staging that seemed to be happening with W and C... the wedding crashing, the mural etc. etc. Chris was just a bad actor and it didn't come off naturally to me personally. I am wondering if this season Britt was to be the "perfect" one but then along came Becca. On the other hand the presence of Ashley S tells me that they may have placed some loose cannons to see what would happen too, and Becca may have been a loose cannon to "test" the lead to see what would happen... would he go with the F1 from the start or gamble with the wildcard (B).

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:57 am

And all those emotional proposals with the twirling around, I wonder what became of those relationships. I believe him when he said he followed his heart and his gut. I also knew watching the show that Whitney got to him after their wedding crashing date. I loved what I saw BTW Chris and Whit and the love story was there from the get go, maybe it was too in our face and maybe that's why pple didn't want to believe it. From that episode 3, I knew Whit won, there really was no question. Did Chris enjoy being the bachelor a Lil much, of course giggling  I think he knows it too that he ain't getting a bachelor party. After the show is when the real relationship starts and that's what counts, not the words used to propose, not the twirling around or running down the ocean,(I'm trying to remember all the show's beautiful proposals) that the couple were done b4 the show aired in another continent. I'm team happy , I wish all of them the best moving forward. The relationship that most have thought won't last have been the ones that actually lasted.(phew, too much rambling, sorry,guys giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:01 pm

sde1041 wrote:
George1218 wrote:I hope Chris and Whitney are really in love and make it.  I really like both of them.  I really and truly saw something (IMHO) between Chris and Becca that was sincere and genuine that Chris didn't have with anyone else.  To me, the editors didn't do Chris or Whitney any favors with their edits all season because, to me, it seemed like Chris was really, really in love with Becca.  To me, it seemed like they really had a special connection that Chris, in the end, threw away because Becca couldn't give him a guarantee of marriage and children.  Becca told him that although she didn't know anything else for sure, she was positive that she wanted him and didn't want to lose him.  That wasn't enough for him.  If he is really the type of person who would throw away such a special, genuine connection for someone else who (to me) he didn't seem to have nearly as special or deep connection with because she was "all in" and ready to get married and start popping out babies ASAP then Becca is better off without him.  I REALLY thought better of Chris.

I am sure that Chris is really a good guy and truly in love with Whitney and that Becca really wasn't as deeply in love with Chris as is seemed (even if she couldn't admit it to herself).  The editors REALLY did no one any favors this season.  I am so disappointed, all season long I REALLY, REALLY thought (100%) that I was seeing a real love story developing with Chris and Becca.  I thought that, even when Becca came first at the end, Chris would say something like "this is crazy, I love you and can't let you go! What was I thinking? We will figure things out together."

I feel very bad for Whitney because the way it was edited (IMO) it shows her being the one Chris settled for because he just couldn't let himself take that ultimate risk on
Becca, the one he truly loved and wanted.  To me, even at the ATFR, it seemed like Chris was wondering if he did the right thing.

I'm sorry to ramble, but I am just so horribly disappointed.  I have no interest in watching TB at all in the near future.  I may drop in here to say hi to everyone, but i am just so, so disappointed!!

clapping!
That is exactly what I felt during season and feeling right now.
Even Chris parents were surprised and his dad even said Becca was the one Chris wanted.
That's very telling !

If it's of any consolation, you are not the only one feeling very disappointed with this season.

Very disappointed, but thats probably where TPTB wanted us. It's sad. I think we did see a true love story... just a tragic one of love lost. Becca was too smart for their game, but Chris fell for it (or his sisters did). If his sisters really signed him up for this to find him a wife I think there were probably easier ways to do it.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Also I just don't see the similarities here with Chris and Des- IF anything I see Whit/Chris and a Des and Brooks- a sitch where the girl is way more into the guy than vice versa and that never lasts. Chris and Des worked because HE was over the moon about her. The man has to feel that "crazy love" passion or whatever you want to call it. I just don't see that in Chris with Whitney- I saw it with Becca but not Whitney. Makes me sad for her. No woman should feel like her man just "settled for" her. All in all, last night was an extremely depressing episode. The only upside is that Becca appears to be doing well so good on her.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 pm

crazyjaney78 wrote:Also I just don't see the similarities here with Chris and Des- IF anything I see Whit/Chris and a Des and Brooks- a sitch where the girl is way more into the guy than vice versa and that never lasts.  Chris and Des worked because HE was over the moon about her.  The man has to feel that "crazy love" passion or whatever you want to call it.  I just don't see that in Chris with Whitney-  I saw it with Becca but not Whitney.  Makes me sad for her.  No woman should feel like her man just "settled for" her.  All in all, last night was an extremely depressing episode.  The only upside is that Becca appears to be doing well so good on her.

as a die hard Chres fan..can i just say..Amen to that... peace

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 pm

lexforlife wrote:And all those emotional proposals with the twirling around, I wonder what became of those relationships. I believe him when he said he followed his heart and his gut. I also knew watching the show that Whitney got to him after their wedding crashing date. I loved what I saw BTW Chris and Whit and the love story was there from the get go, maybe it was too in our face and maybe that's why pple didn't want to believe it. From that episode 3, I knew Whit won, there really was no question. Did Chris enjoy being the bachelor a Lil much, of course giggling  I think he knows it too that he ain't getting a bachelor party. After the show is when the real relationship starts and that's what counts, not the words used to propose, not the twirling around or running down the ocean,(I'm trying to remember all the show's beautiful proposals) that the couple were done b4 the show aired in another continent. I'm team happy , I wish all of them the best moving forward. The relationship that most have thought won't last have been the ones that actually lasted.(phew, too much rambling, sorry,guys giggling )

See and what I saw on the Wedding Crashing date was a man who was drunk and having fun with a girl who could do all the talking for him (Juan Pablo style). Smiley That was actually the date that they had the most connection though I thought. After that he just didn't seem that into her. JMO. Again I wish they would have shown us more of their love story if that is really what they have. I really do hope they last, but W being in denial and so "confident" is asking for trouble... especially now that they will be fed to the wolves. One viewing of one of TLAs videos will throw the trust she has for him out the window.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I can not remember the above, happening in the past. It was commented on at the time by quite a few posters, too. It was probably done for many reasons. The easiest and best was it clued us in almost immediately she was not going to be the F1. Cutting that part out allowed for other film to be shown that TPTB wanted shown.
As far as the other dates, I think TPTB had Becca slated for this role F2 and a clean edit from day one. JMOAA.
I don't think it's a mistake that you don't have such vocal outrage or sides drawn etc for her rejection etc. She looked so totally cool with the outcome. How can you argue with that? She looked great day 1 after rejection.

Kasha, are you saying that TPTB had Whit also slated for her role as F1 and confident edit from day one too?.. Just curious. If so, for me there is no point to watch this silly show anymore... giggling

Probably should not watch then. no no  I would miss you.  :Nod:
Just take your rose colored glasses off. I promise I will try to entertain you with diversions.
I have heard for many, many season that the night of the Meat and Geek the main cast person is aware of who the F4 will be and most likely the top 2. The others are there to fill in for drama and diversion, secondary plot lines.
I have heard from cast that have been approached by producers with certain "roles" to play. One cast person left immediately before the Meat & Geek began because he did not want this role. Others have stayed and been the season's villain, buddy etc.
Another sleuther had seen a photo of loose story boarding in a backdrop of a production FB photo years ago. Another sleuther had seen outlines for storyboarding of the next season while the current season was still airing! I know because I have seen these photos with my own eyes. Others here have, too. :yes:
Was Whitney slated to be F1? I can not say that. But let's look at how on paper Josh was for Andi. Let's look how on paper Whit was for Chris. So I do think there is a small amount of cast chosen to be perfect on paper for the main. Maybe at times there is a 6 degree of separation between the main and the F1 prior to filiming? Praying Maybe even less than 6 degrees.
When Shayne was chosen for Matt--that was not left to chance.

:claphands Kash , this is very true. I've heard from cast as well that this is exactly how it goes down. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:22 pm

[quote="sophienette"]
northernviewer wrote:I don't think CH even

Chris Siegried didnt either.

But the difference is what some are seeing or saw with Chris Soules is VERY different than what we saw with Des. I am a little disappointed he doing DWTS. I think their best chance is to take it back to the farm and get back to real life.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Here's what I think when I ponder why Chris was questioning Becca on the LCD about how she felt, etc. - PRODUCER MANIPULATION.

I've also seen statements and evidence that what Kasha says is true - the top 4 are probably decided on night 1, then the storyboards take over (to an extent). I think the lead does get to make the choice of their final one, but they are definitely manipulated by the producers (even lied to, ala Jason Mesnick).

I still watch and will continue to watch. I love my Monday night entertainment. I love the fashion and locations and over-the-top dates. I love seeing what cameras and producers do to half-drunk people who chose to be on the show and sign a contract knowing what can happen for years to come.

I suppose when I first started watching, I wanted it to be about a love story, but after I started reading message boards and learning about the behind-the-scene shenanigans, I ended up watching for pure entertainment. I think most of the people who go on the show get what they wanted from the show.

I think Chris and Whitney have a good chance of making it because they both know what they want and have a level of maturity to make it work. I think Chris will be fun to watch on DWTS.

Oh, and I love reading this board. All these different opinions and perspectives make me think to a deeper level about my silly little Monday night entertainment addiction. bestbud!
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:37 pm

^^^ I agree it is fun to "hear" all the different opinions. What gave me pause last night was Chris and Whit's demeanor. I think they have a hard road and need all the well wishes they can get. Whit's face does not hide emotion well. I could see the stress when the topic of Chris and what happened on the show came up. She is still struggling and has not even seen most of it, but I am sure she has heard.

I remember thinking how calm and confident Chris S. was with Des. Last night I wish I saw the same confidence and "togetherness" I saw with Des and Chris. I do wish them well, but I just think they are in for some tough times. JMHO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 pm

IA soccermom: I've watched a couple of clips this morning and it's the same. I wish he would be more convincing. I would have rather heard the normal she's was always the one, and be fooled by the edit than watching him still unable to form sentences when asked what he see's in Whitney. She has a career, and she's smart is about all that he can some up with.

I get that he may not be a take charge kinda of guy, and may prefer she takes over, but when asked direct questions, the show is over, it's not a matter of "I could see a life with her", it should be much more than that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:03 pm

I know...I feel the same way about Chris and his 'conviction' or lack thereof. I do get that he is tired and maybe they've had some rough times, and maybe Whitney has felt beaten up by this process and that all that projection of how great he is needs some adjustment. I found it telling that he hadn't met her sister yet (I know they are supposed to be in hiding but I hope he met some key people in his life). Fingers crossed but both of them look more drained and cautious than in love and happy.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911