SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:01 pm

^^^ Plenty still think Becca is final 1. At this point in the show you are probably not going to change people's minds one way or another. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:02 pm

concerned36 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:What if Becca was slated from day 1 to go to F4? What if the reason she does not look upset immed post show is she never fell in what we think was "in love"? 
If she truly likes Chris and he reciprocates and they are just doing a tv show, why not wear the necklace?
I don't know anything special. What I do know is the program is evolving and becoming more scripted each season.
 I have heard rumblings that certain cast have been picked the season before to be the next main. Sometimes it does not work out for various reasons. 
I have lots of what if simply due to the movement towards being a regular, scripted show and moving away from reality.

This actually explains a lot, well everything. My husband always says they are all acting, he laughs at me for taking it seriously. But then I tell him, at least I know my reality show is scripted. (He thinks Cops is real, laugh out loud, and NFL football, laugh out loud)

I just had to laugh at this.. Good one! giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Now after seeing Becca's dress in another thread, it definitely matches Chris's tie. Not saying that means anything but.... it is weird. :uptonogood :stirthepot
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:05 pm

USAGold wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
atem wrote:That's what the show does.  Mess with the edit to get people all worked up over nothing.

Yep! :yes: [/quot

Been away from board & just got back did something happen to make sleuthers think B is not F1?

Nope. Just waiting patiently for Monday to come. Praying 2pop
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:06 pm

eirekay wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Jeepers wrote:But did her get broken .. Both gals seemed pretty happy early on
Maybe... Maybe not.... But, why watch a fan video of a guy that dumped you no idea. I know I wouldn't giggling

Maybe Becca opened herself up to possibilities that she wasn't open to before knowing Chris.  Think about the contrast between her sister's description of Becca's PDA and what we saw with Chris.  Becca may be thankful that her first experience of allowing herself to start falling was with a thoughtful and mature man who was cautious of her feelings.  Don't we all remember our first loves with some amount of sweetness regardless of how they turn out?
Her postings on Twitter plus he songs that she tweets added onto the fact that she watches the vodeos screams that she is in love jmo.

Just thought of something else if the "surprise twist" no one saw coming happend a couple months ago would Becca know about it since Chris supposedly dumped her in November. so how would she know of a "unexpected twist" if her and Chris haven't been in contact no idea :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
USAGold wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

Yep! :yes: [/quot

Been away from board & just got back did something happen to make sleuthers think B is not F1?

Nope.  Just waiting patiently for Monday to come.  Praying 2pop

I'm still on the Becca train with or without Mr. Soules. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:09 pm

I actually believe that Becca has been in love before. I feel that the producers found out virgins in the house and decided to go with a virgin storyline this season. Probably Becca didn't want to talk about past love(s). Plus the entire "first love" was so much better for the show. So they built this "first love" story. Becca first said it hurt bc the guy did not reciprocate her feelings, then later she told Chris that she had never been in love. I felt that was a little contradictory. But is it realistic to think that you would date someone for 4 years (even long distance for much of that time) without falling in love. If you're long distance, and you're not in love, why bother? If I were dating a guy for even a year or 2 and not in love, I would think break up and move on. He's not the one. But they must have had stronger feelings for each other, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:11 pm

ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
USAGold wrote:

Nope.  Just waiting patiently for Monday to come.  Praying 2pop

I'm still on the Becca train with or without Mr. Soules. giggling

Yes this!! Both final 2 girls can do better. JMHO boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 63 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Okay Becca fans did she land in LA yet?? Where is she??? boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 63 3806527698 :stirthepot
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Can someone please go to the VO and do a frame by frame? When you get to 0:20 freeze it see if you are seeing the something I am. Look at the eyes. Please Ty

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 pm

If you see what I see you see a lot of tears or starting to. IMO

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^  Plenty still think Becca is final 1.  At this point in the show you are probably not going to change people's minds one way or another.  Smiley  

Well, I have never would have thought I would change my mind 2 days ago. But here I am thinking probably thinking Whitney is F1. If Becca is F1, at least I won't be terribly disappointed, but instead thrilled! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass