SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Hopefully wrote:Can someone please go to the VO and do a frame by frame? When you get to 0:20 freeze it see if you are seeing the something I am. Look at the eyes. Please Ty

Are you referring to the new preview? Whose eyes??
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Hopefully wrote:Can someone please go to the VO and do a frame by frame? When you get to 0:20 freeze it see if you are seeing the something I am. Look at the eyes. Please Ty

What VO?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:28 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Now after seeing Becca's dress in another thread, it definitely matches Chris's tie.  Not saying that means anything but.... it is weird.  :uptonogood :stirthepot

whats weird about that?....Red (C's tie + B's dress) + White + Blue (Chris's suit)= State of Iowa signature color.

it just goes to show us how MF and Co have paid attention to every details way in advance :uptonogood .

Long Live the Iowan Prince Farming and his Cinderella (B's VO on 0:37) :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Have they EVER shown a F1 Saying they are the "future Mrs.Soules" in a preview before question talk about obvious what's The point of watching then. MF is not known for handing things to us on a silver platter this easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 pm

concerned36 wrote: I actually believe that Becca has been in love before. I feel that the producers found out virgins in the house and decided to go with a virgin storyline this season. Probably Becca didn't want to talk about past love(s). Plus the entire "first love" was so much better for the show. So they built this "first love" story.  Becca first said it hurt bc the guy did not reciprocate her feelings, then later she told Chris that she had never been in love. I felt that was a little contradictory. But is it realistic to think that you would date someone for 4 years (even long distance for much of that time) without falling in love. If you're long distance, and you're not in love, why bother?  If I were dating a guy for even a year or 2 and not in love, I would think break up and move on. He's not the one. But they must have had stronger feelings for each other, imo.  

I noticed this too. I think Becca was hurt by Dez. From June '14 on twitter: "I barely consider myself an ex because there were many times i didnt hear from him or know if we were together." sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Because that is chop chop chop

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:39 pm

Which one... can you post the link?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:41 pm

truelovealways wrote:Have they EVER shown a F1 Saying they are the "future Mrs.Soules" in a preview before question talk about obvious what's The point of watching then. MF is not known for handing things to us on a silver platter this easy.

IIRC Clare did say that....or something to the effect giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Jeepers wrote:Because that is chop chop chop
But, I doubt they would show it if she were final 1.. They like to cast doubt on the F1's and lead viewers to think that the lead will not choose them (like they are doing with Becca) usually over confidence in this show leads to the heartbroken F2 like Chantal,Claire, and Lindsay jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:
concerned36 wrote: I actually believe that Becca has been in love before. I feel that the producers found out virgins in the house and decided to go with a virgin storyline this season. Probably Becca didn't want to talk about past love(s). Plus the entire "first love" was so much better for the show. So they built this "first love" story.  Becca first said it hurt bc the guy did not reciprocate her feelings, then later she told Chris that she had never been in love. I felt that was a little contradictory. But is it realistic to think that you would date someone for 4 years (even long distance for much of that time) without falling in love. If you're long distance, and you're not in love, why bother?  If I were dating a guy for even a year or 2 and not in love, I would think break up and move on. He's not the one. But they must have had stronger feelings for each other, imo.  

I noticed this too. I think Becca was hurt by Dez. From June '14 on twitter: "I barely consider myself an ex because there were many times i didnt hear from him or know if we were together." sad

Oh, that's a sad tweet  hmmm
Good to see she now often favs his tweets so amends seen to have been made.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Have they EVER shown a F1 Saying they are the "future Mrs.Soules" in a preview before question talk about obvious what's The point of watching then. MF is not known for handing things to us on a silver platter this easy.

Clare said, "I could have a ring on my finger." giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Clare said, "I could have a ring on my finger."  giggling

Ha! and" i am going to marry Juan Pablo" ...i mean.... :halo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass