SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:42 am

lurker11 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
A surprise twist no one saw coming??   :uptonogood :stirthepot

^^#unexpectedtwist!!!

Just rewound my Scandal DVR taping.... and the Chris "AFTR" setting is at the WTA in the ugly tie, Becca is strapless and you can't see her dress but Whitney is in that pale pink dress from the Des Moines Rose Ceremony

Haha, I suck at remembering who wore what when, and shouldn't have leapt to the conclusions they were insinuating.

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:43 am

OK... Here is my revised opinion. Becca had to leave before or during FRC and he sends W home... MF makes W the next 'ette... Chris proposes sometime between FRC and now. My theory for now... no facts behind any of that of course (other than maybe some of the cryptic tweets by B's brother around Christmas time).

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:43 am

hmbach wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
BKay wrote:I posted the content of a preview that just showed during Scandal into the LCD / FRC thread (since I didn't see an ATFR thread) also, but wanted to comment on it here.

Someone will link it here before long, but in the meantime, this is what it said:
-Chris walking in the field in his overcoat. Chris VO "The moment is here."
-Panned shot of field with ABC Monday on screen. VO: Monday, it's the Bachelor
-Chris holding rose in barn. VO: live finale event.
-Becca in red "dress" riding in vehicle. Chris VO: I may not
-Whitney in limo. Chris VO: propose to anyone
-Chris w head down, then laying rose down on barrel. VO: And after the final rose
-Chris in AFTR setting. VO: A surprise
-Becca at AFTR setting. VO: twist
-Whitney in AFTR setting. VO: no one saw coming.
-Chris with a pained look, then the stock Chris in front of corn shot. VO: Live, The Bachelor Live Finale Event, ABC Monday.
A surprise twist no one saw coming??   :uptonogood :stirthepot

^^#unexpectedtwist!!!
Yesss!!!!  Now, we are getting somewhere.  Just like she teased us with the #statementnecklace.  That happened.  Or not.   boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 33 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:45 am

Where is Mura???   cantstoplgigglingHugesmileboomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 33 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:45 am

The major point about the preview was that it says the twist occurs at ATFR, rather than at FRC as we had been surmising. I'll go back and edit my post assumptions about when their scenes were made.

Last edited by BKay on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:46 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Where is Mura???   cantstoplgigglingHugesmileboomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 33 2498057887

I see Mura sipping her coffee with a grind observing this twist revelation. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:47 am

BKay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks BK. So it appears the twist is after the final rose.

Becca may have gone to FRC and they agreed it was too soon for an engagement, then he takes a knee at ATFR...But it really seems tptb would be hyping that differently. It certainly fits with the rest of the season though!
A cliffhanger!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:47 am

BKay wrote:

Becca may have gone to FRC and they agreed it was too soon for an engagement, then he takes a knee at ATFR...But it really seems tptb would be hyping that differently. It certainly fits with the rest of the season though!

I've said this all along. This is what they wanted JPG to do. They even offered him $$ to do it but we know what JPG's response to that was.

This season was all about second chances, including the franchise and the wreck according to viewers feedback, of the last Bachelor season. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:48 am

If it's a cliffhanger than RS is definitely wrong right??

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:49 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
BKay wrote:

A cliffhanger!!

Yesss! Imagine if the F1 is revealed at the AFTR. Weird but unexpected twist
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:50 am

Yes!!!!   Cannonball!!!   Just as he didn't know about the cliffhanger in Deadwood.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
BKay wrote:

I've said this all along. This is what they wanted JPG to do. They even offered him $$ to do it but we know what JPG's response to that was.

This season was all about second chances, including the franchise and the wreck according to viewers feedback, of the last Bachelor season. JMHO

Yep, and if you watch the original preview from the start of the season it tells that story... (I think Kelsey is doing the talking but it's something along the lines of Chris making a mistake and an I trust you, and a second chance... of course everyone assumed that meant Jordan but maybe not?) OH I am getting so confused.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass