SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Jeepers wrote:But did her get broken .. Both gals seemed pretty happy early on
Maybe... Maybe not.... But, why watch a fan video of a guy that dumped you no idea. I know I wouldn't giggling

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
I'm aware of the thread I'm in, just as I noticed early on while SC'ing, that we see a different Chris with Becca than we do others.  But my point was just because some may not see the love story with Whitney and Chris does not mean it didn't exist.  It could be that while we thought we were simply following the edit, we did indeed have on our rose colored glasses, it's on the cutting room floor, or we simply got Fliessed.  It happens sometimes.  Now, I believe the edit favors Becca, but I do have my application in for the knitting circle.   boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 62 3806527698

And IMO whoever he chooses in not the default or someone he settles for.  It is his choice in the end, whether we like it or not.  If Becca is F1, then I'm happy for her.   If Becca is F2, then I'm happy for her.  Regardless, I hope we get a happy couple out of it and maybe they'll have a better shot at sucess that the last few.  But these are JMO, as always.

Oh, you don't have to apply. You are going to be sitting right next to me, little buddy! I need help with crafting. giggling

Honestly, the weird thing is when I was unspoiled (first three episodes), I was convinced it was Becca from the preview. As I watched I was so confused...because truthfully I really wanted Whitney to win from what I saw. She was so cute with Chris. Since becoming spoiled and watching the rest of the season here, I have been completely taken by Becca and the sleuthing clues seemed to indicate an upset. To me if Whit is F1, it's NOT because she is default...but because TPTB have made her LOOK that way to so many. That is so very unfair to her...and that's why I'll be learning to knit.

ladies... i actually more worried to wasting another tonz presh time following the final couple and join the sleuthing force again next Ette season....seriously... :nervous :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:43 pm

What if Becca was slated from day 1 to go to F4? What if the reason she does not look upset immed post show is she never fell in what we think was "in love"? 
If she truly likes Chris and he reciprocates and they are just doing a tv show, why not wear the necklace?
I don't know anything special. What I do know is the program is evolving and becoming more scripted each season.
 I have heard rumblings that certain cast have been picked the season before to be the next main. Sometimes it does not work out for various reasons. 
I have lots of what if simply due to the movement towards being a regular, scripted show and moving away from reality.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:45 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Maybe... Maybe not.... But, why watch a fan video of a guy that dumped you no idea. I know I wouldn't giggling

Plus, her sister favorited one of the vids. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:

Plus, her sister favorited one of the vids.  :yes:
With the caption "what an incredible love story" Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
ElonM wrote:For someone not in love she surely can listen to love songs or she's hoping it happens soon.

I guess being the F2 does that to you. giggling
And, she watches (and loves) fan videos of the guy that supposedly broke her heart boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 62 3806527698 giggling

And she wears the statement necklace the day after she is dumped?  giggling

dont get me started. Thank goodness she is not wearing tracksuit to the FRC and that she still looks classy in that red dress as opposed to the one we've seen with Khloe K in it giggling .

crediting JC..isnt it intesting that her dress = red. Chris's outfit = white + blue (+ red tie also), resembles the State of Iowa 's signature color? :stirthepot . Iowa's Fleissian fairy tale ending,anyone?.... :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
I'm aware of the thread I'm in, just as I noticed early on while SC'ing, that we see a different Chris with Becca than we do others.  But my point was just because some may not see the love story with Whitney and Chris does not mean it didn't exist.  It could be that while we thought we were simply following the edit, we did indeed have on our rose colored glasses, it's on the cutting room floor, or we simply got Fliessed.  It happens sometimes.  Now, I believe the edit favors Becca, but I do have my application in for the knitting circle.   boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 62 3806527698

And IMO whoever he chooses in not the default or someone he settles for.  It is his choice in the end, whether we like it or not.  If Becca is F1, then I'm happy for her.   If Becca is F2, then I'm happy for her.  Regardless, I hope we get a happy couple out of it and maybe they'll have a better shot at sucess that the last few.  But these are JMO, as always.

Oh, you don't have to apply. You are going to be sitting right next to me, little buddy! I need help with crafting. giggling

Honestly, the weird thing is when I was unspoiled (first three episodes), I was convinced it was Becca from the preview. As I watched I was so confused...because truthfully I really wanted Whitney to win from what I saw. She was so cute with Chris. Since becoming spoiled and watching the rest of the season here, I have been completely taken by Becca and the sleuthing clues seemed to indicate an upset. To me if Whit is F1, it's NOT because she is default...but because TPTB have made her LOOK that way to so many. That is so very unfair to her...and that's why I'll be learning to knit.

ladies... i actually more worried to wasting another tonz presh time following the final couple and join the sleuthing force again next Ette season....seriously... :nervous :uptonogood

Ha! mura, don't worry...I haven't given up hope for Becca. bestbud! And yeah, I would probably get sucked in, too! I just realized this is not going to end well for me either way! boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 62 3806527698

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 62 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:52 pm

atem wrote:That's what the show does.  Mess with the edit to get people all worked up over nothing.

Yep! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:56 pm

truelovealways wrote:

Maybe Becca opened herself up to possibilities that she wasn't open to before knowing Chris. Think about the contrast between her sister's description of Becca's PDA and what we saw with Chris. Becca may be thankful that her first experience of allowing herself to start falling was with a thoughtful and mature man who was cautious of her feelings. Don't we all remember our first loves with some amount of sweetness regardless of how they turn out?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:57 pm

eirekay wrote:
truelovealways wrote:

Maybe Becca opened herself up to possibilities that she wasn't open to before knowing Chris.  Think about the contrast between her sister's description of Becca's PDA and what we saw with Chris.  Becca may be thankful that her first experience of allowing herself to start falling was with a thoughtful and mature man who was cautious of her feelings.  Don't we all remember our first loves with some amount of sweetness regardless of how they turn out?
Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What if Becca was slated from day 1 to go to F4? What if the reason she does not look upset immed post show is she never fell in what we think was "in love"? 
If she truly likes Chris and he reciprocates and they are just doing a tv show, why not wear the necklace?
I don't know anything special. What I do know is the program is evolving and becoming more scripted each season.
 I have heard rumblings that certain cast have been picked the season before to be the next main. Sometimes it does not work out for various reasons. 
I have lots of what if simply due to the movement towards being a regular, scripted show and moving away from reality.

This actually explains a lot, well everything. My husband always says they are all acting, he laughs at me for taking it seriously. But then I tell him, at least I know my reality show is scripted. (He thinks Cops is real, laugh out loud, and NFL football, laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:00 pm

[quote="concerned36"]
atem wrote:That's what the show does.  Mess with the edit to get people all worked up over nothing.

Yep! :yes: [/quot

Been away from board & just got back did something happen to make sleuthers think B is not F1?

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass