SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:14 pm

From Becca :whistle: :stirthepot
@beccatilley5: @Amanda_0009 love your videos!

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Pia1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:16 pm

truelovealways wrote:From Becca :whistle: :stirthepot

Congrats TLA!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Becca!!! Staaahp it! cantstopl :stirthepot
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
I'm aware of the thread I'm in, just as I noticed early on while SC'ing, that we see a different Chris with Becca than we do others.  But my point was just because some may not see the love story with Whitney and Chris does not mean it didn't exist.  It could be that while we thought we were simply following the edit, we did indeed have on our rose colored glasses, it's on the cutting room floor, or we simply got Fliessed.  It happens sometimes.  Now, I believe the edit favors Becca, but I do have my application in for the knitting circle.   boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 61 3806527698

And IMO whoever he chooses in not the default or someone he settles for.  It is his choice in the end, whether we like it or not.  If Becca is F1, then I'm happy for her.   If Becca is F2, then I'm happy for her.  Regardless, I hope we get a happy couple out of it and maybe they'll have a better shot at sucess that the last few.  But these are JMO, as always.

Oh, you don't have to apply. You are going to be sitting right next to me, little buddy! I need help with crafting. giggling

Honestly, the weird thing is when I was unspoiled (first three episodes), I was convinced it was Becca from the preview. As I watched I was so confused...because truthfully I really wanted Whitney to win from what I saw. She was so cute with Chris. Since becoming spoiled and watching the rest of the season here, I have been completely taken by Becca and the sleuthing clues seemed to indicate an upset. To me if Whit is F1, it's NOT because she is default...but because TPTB have made her LOOK that way to so many. That is so very unfair to her...and that's why I'll be learning to knit.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 61 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
I'm aware of the thread I'm in, just as I noticed early on while SC'ing, that we see a different Chris with Becca than we do others.  But my point was just because some may not see the love story with Whitney and Chris does not mean it didn't exist.  It could be that while we thought we were simply following the edit, we did indeed have on our rose colored glasses, it's on the cutting room floor, or we simply got Fliessed.  It happens sometimes.  Now, I believe the edit favors Becca, but I do have my application in for the knitting circle.   boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 61 3806527698

And IMO whoever he chooses in not the default or someone he settles for.  It is his choice in the end, whether we like it or not.  If Becca is F1, then I'm happy for her.   If Becca is F2, then I'm happy for her.  Regardless, I hope we get a happy couple out of it and maybe they'll have a better shot at sucess that the last few.  But these are JMO, as always.

Oh, you don't have to apply. You are going to be sitting right next to me, little buddy! I need help with crafting. giggling

Honestly, the weird thing is when I was unspoiled (first three episodes), I was convinced it was Becca from the preview. As I watched I was so confused...because truthfully I really wanted Whitney to win from what I saw. She was so cute with Chris. Since becoming spoiled and watching the rest of the season here, I have been completely taken by Becca and the sleuthing clues seemed to indicate an upset. To me if Whit is F1, it's NOT because she is default...but because TPTB have made her LOOK that way to so many. That is so very unfair to her...and that's why I'll be learning to knit.
ITA. Totally cruel to both girls IMO and silly on TP part especially coming off of JP season.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Pia1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:From Becca :whistle: :stirthepot

Congrats TLA!

Congrats TLA
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:23 pm

That's what the show does. Mess with the edit to get people all worked up over nothing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:28 pm

atem wrote:That's what the show does.  Mess with the edit to get people all worked up over nothing.
I agree. 
Real life for this couple starts when the camera finally stops. That's when their life together starts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:32 pm

For someone not in love she surely can listen to love songs or she's hoping it happens soon.

I guess being the F2 does that to you. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:34 pm

ElonM wrote:For someone not in love she surely can listen to love songs or she's hoping it happens soon.

And, she watches (and loves) fan videos of the guy that supposedly broke her heart boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 61 3806527698 giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:36 pm

But did her heart get broken .. Both gals seemed pretty happy early on

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:37 pm

truelovealways wrote:
ElonM wrote:For someone not in love she surely can listen to love songs or she's hoping it happens soon.

And, she watches (and loves) fan videos of the guy that supposedly broke her heart boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 61 3806527698 giggling

And she wears the statement necklace the day after she is dumped? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass