SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:54 am

mindless wrote:
happygolucky wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13684-the-bachelor-season-finale-preview   we get to see more ... but they cut just at the point when I would like to hear/see the reaction boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 45 2498057887

What a tease that video is. But Becca is so refreshingly honest, I don't know how they could not appreciate it. And did you notice Chris at the table with Becca? He was glowing! Compare that to him sitting next to Whitney and the difference is huge. Though maybe that was just a bad moment.

I can definitely see the sisters being like "pick Whitney, she loves you!", but it's Chris's decision in the end.

I know, but you know how they do, they cut off the parts where the sisters and mom say he should follow his heart. Just like in Bali, the previews made it seem like W wouldn't want to give up her career to move to Arlington, then in reality, she then said she was ready to give up everything. I knew they were going to do that. Who knows? Maybe the sisters do tell him to follow his heart..

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:23 pm

oK ... so obviously Becca tells his sisters that's she's not "there" yet

"there" = JMO, means being in-love to the point of saying ILY
and she is, IMHO, right to say that, because she doesn't really know him, it wouldn't be the real, honest, heartfelt ILY if she would say it because the show needs those kind of statements for the audience (or is it for them?)

she gets to talk to Chris's mom later (probably some others too, or no?) ... she tell his mom the same thing, she is talking about Chris in the preview, when she says "I'm crazy about him, but I'm not in-love with him" (or smth similar) ....

then Becca and Chris have LCD - things might change her perspective on that "last" day or not
... the question is ... Would Chris propose to her, knowing she isn't ready to accept the engagement? ...

He is visibly torn, but mostly (JMO) by Becca's desire to wait and taste the reality ... which leaves him with no certainty ... but I believe he is certain that what he feels for her is stronger... So, would he be willing to compromise what he said and what he was looking for, for that "feeling"?

I think he did, chose her despite all... and not because I'm a romantic, but with all my good-intentions I just don't feel him being anywhere near "there" with Whitney.

So from my perspective, choosing Whitney would mean uncertainty for him on his behalf, because he might not reach "there" after all.
50/50 ah?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Does he choose the one who's "there" or the one who's not "there" yet? I think he chooses the latter.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:oK ... so obviously Becca tells his sisters that's she's not "there" yet

"there" = JMO, means being in-love to the point of saying ILY
and she is, IMHO, right to say that, because she doesn't really know him, it wouldn't be the real, honest, heartfelt ILY if she would say it because the show needs those kind of statements for the audience (or is it for them?)

she gets to talk to Chris's mom later (probably some others too, or no?) ... she tell his mom the same thing, she is talking about Chris in the preview, when she says "I'm crazy about him, but I'm not in-love with him" (or smth similar) ....

then Becca and Chris have LCD - things might change her perspective on that "last" day or not
... the question is ... Would Chris propose to her, knowing she isn't ready to accept the engagement? ...

He is visibly torn, but mostly (JMO) by Becca's desire to wait and taste the reality ... which leaves him with no certainty ... but I believe he is certain that what he feels for her is stronger... So, would he be willing to compromise what he said and what he was looking for, for that "feeling"?

I think he did, chose her despite all... and not because I'm a romantic, but with all my good-intentions I just don't feel him being anywhere near "there" with Whitney.

So from my perspective, choosing Whitney would mean uncertainty for him on his behalf, because he might not reach "there" after all.
50/50 ah?

I agree! I think the shocking or strange finale(or twist or r however they have been promoting the show this season) has to do partly with the fact that The Bachelor lets a sure thing go for a woman who isn't there yet.
And I will keep harping on that the only reason Chris is this torn is because he isnt all in with Whitney who has made it clear she is all in. If he felt strongly for her or even on par with what he feels for Becca, he shouldn't be in such a turmoil (we have seen this on the screen in Bali, and with his family).
He wants Becca and she isn't giving him the indication she wants him just as much, but I believe she will in due time.

And I don't know how Whitney hasn't taken a minute to look further than what she is feeling. she is so sure she knows how Chris is feeling and I am yet to see what has given her this confidence on my screen. he all but spent time in Bali almost helping her to find a reason not to come to Arlington. She reminds me so much of Chantal, never taking a minute to digest things and thoughts before diving head in.
If Chris had said mid way in the show he had suddenly decided to move to Alaska, Whitney would have been okay to move with no questions asked. She is really doing my head in. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:48 pm

quietpal wrote:Does he choose the one who's "there" or the one who's not "there" yet? I think he chooses the latter.

This certainly fits the whole "worth the wait" thing they've got going on...both in the show and post filming.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 45 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Speaking of 2's, how many RC's were cancelled? I'm thinking it was 2, but I could very well be wrong on this.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Oh yes, Mura, how could I forgot about episode 5 Hugesmile ... The "pink" dress I'm referring to that "lace" dress she has on in TLA video, that I think we all see the same, before starting the YT.

i think its from epis 2 RC hun yes . IIRC Litta got her 'wifey' a.k.a B the F1 theory based on that episode RC edit. Hugesmile

I agree with Litta's theory. I rewatched some of the episodes over the weekend  and did notice the intersting highlight at the second rose ceremony.Chris gives the usual tribute before handing out roses saying he appreciates them being there and to expect some ups and downs in the journey during camera focus on his face. Then  he says something like  I never really thought  I'd be able to say this so soon but, camera zooms Becca, I see my  future wife in this room then camera pans to Ashley I. as he says but first there will be some tough decisions along the way. We have seen the tough decision with Ashley I. on the 2 on 1 date already although the decision was not that tough for him the letting both go was. What remains to be seen is if Becca will agree to be his wife...............I say yes even if it is not at traditional final rose ceremony but during the AFTR. Hugesmile

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:06 pm

concerned36 wrote:
mindless wrote:
happygolucky wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13684-the-bachelor-season-finale-preview   we get to see more ... but they cut just at the point when I would like to hear/see the reaction boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 45 2498057887

What a tease that video is. But Becca is so refreshingly honest, I don't know how they could not appreciate it. And did you notice Chris at the table with Becca? He was glowing! Compare that to him sitting next to Whitney and the difference is huge. Though maybe that was just a bad moment.

I can definitely see the sisters being like "pick Whitney, she loves you!", but it's Chris's decision in the end.

I know, but you know how they do, they cut off the parts where the sisters and mom say he should follow his heart.  Just like in Bali, the previews made it seem like W wouldn't want to give up her career to move to Arlington, then in reality, she then said she was ready to give up everything. I knew they were going to do that. Who knows?  Maybe the sisters do tell him to follow his heart..  

IMO the sisters have an advantage this season because this is the second time they are meeting both girls so they have a sense of whether either have changed over the course of the season or/and if their first impression matches up with what they see now. 

As to the issue of being ready to marry, if they think their brother should be ready by the FRC to propose then they wouldn't question if one or both of the girls are ready.  It would apply to all. 
I do think they will just recognize that each girl has a different approach to love.  I can't imagine them pushing their preference on him, if they have one, because they are all married and made their own choices.  I suspect they will just ask him some tough questions.  His mom seems to be a very direct speaker so some or all of the sisters likely have that trait as well. His mom doesn't seem the type to "sugar coat". 

Unlike the viewers, the family hasn't seen what has happened on the show up to this point.  They don't know the "all in early" edit of Whitney or "virgin to love" edit of Becca.  It will be intriguing to see if either girl reveals these things. If they don't, the family will just see 2 girls at different points on the love continuum and might find out that Becca has had the most time of any girl this season.  Would that be as much of a red flag as the speed of Whitney's feelings... or not?  A kind of "too little too late" vs "too much too soon" seems to be playing out.  I think a proposal happens when the head know "this" love is sustainable in the future. Chris knows Whitney loves him but seems in a quandary as to whether his love for her is equal.  Chris sees potential in his relationship with Becca but when is the end game for a decision to determine if that potential will be realized? 
It's like a love triangle  giggling. Whitney is in love with Chris and ready get engaged, Chris is falling in love with both yet isn't as certain as Whitney but more certain than Becca, Becca is falling in love but isn't ready to get engaged. Is the issue "strongest love" or committing by proposing? It's like Goldilocks ... too hot, too cold, where is the just right?

in an interview Chris said he told one of the girls in the FS that he was in love with them.  Who, I wonder? 
At WTA, he told Kaitlyn that at the point he let her go he had not had an "aha moment".  Weird that he would have told someone he loved them yet not categorized that as an epiphany.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:14 pm

see2love wrote:I agree! I think the shocking or strange finale(or twist or however they have been promoting the show this season) has to do partly with the fact that The Bachelor lets a sure thing go for a woman who isn't there yet.
And I will keep harping on that the only reason Chris is this torn is because he isn't all in with Whitney who has made it clear she is all in. If he felt strongly for her or even on par with what he feels for Becca, he shouldn't be in such a turmoil (we have seen this on the screen in Bali, and with his family).
He wants Becca and she isn't giving him the indication she wants him just as much, but I believe she will in due time.

And I don't know how Whitney hasn't taken a minute to look further than what she is feeling. She is so sure she knows how Chris is feeling and I am yet to see what has given her this confidence on my screen. he all but spent time in Bali almost helping her to find a reason not to come to Arlington.***snipped*** JMO
:yes: I agree.
While I think Whitney is sensing ... JMO, otherwise she wouldn't be crying at the table when MTP ... she feels something isn't there, maybe doesn't know yet for sure, but if she would be really confident she would be more collected, like Becca, despite both feeling pressure as it's normal, when meeting the future family.

Also, from personal experience, I know that when I felt the guy wasn't 100% in, I was even more anxious to be liked and approved by his parents, because for some stupid reason I thought that would be a game-changer for him to love me. It wasn't - obviously.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:21 pm

notarose wrote:***snipped***

in an interview Chris said he told one of the girls in the FS that he was in love with them.  Who, I wonder? 
At WTA, he told Kaitlyn that at the point he let her go he had not had an "aha moment".  Weird that he would have told someone he loved them yet not categorized that as an epiphany.

Well, it's doubtful it was Whitney because Chris told CH he wasn't there yet with her. So it has to be Becca or Kaitlyn, 50/50...flip a coin.boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 45 3806527698   Sorry, bad joke...

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 45 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Also, if he wouldn't have said that unfortunate "joke" and stated that he was never conflicted over letting Kaitlyn go as F3 and that he had an "aha moment" there ... with my assumption that Becca is F1 ... he would be revealing the ending. There would be no 50/50 talk.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:27 pm

^^ And he sent Kaitlyn home, so do the math. giggling

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass