SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by mindless Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:32 pm

happygolucky wrote:oK ... so obviously Becca tells his sisters that's she's not "there" yet

"there" = JMO, means being in-love to the point of saying ILY
and she is, IMHO, right to say that, because she doesn't really know him, it wouldn't be the real, honest, heartfelt ILY if she would say it because the show needs those kind of statements for the audience (or is it for them?)

she gets to talk to Chris's mom later (probably some others too, or no?) ... she tell his mom the same thing, she is talking about Chris in the preview, when she says "I'm crazy about him, but I'm not in-love with him" (or smth similar) ....

then Becca and Chris have LCD - things might change her perspective on that "last" day or not
... the question is ... Would Chris propose to her, knowing she isn't ready to accept the engagement? ...

He is visibly torn, but mostly (JMO) by Becca's desire to wait and taste the reality ... which leaves him with no certainty ... but I believe he is certain that what he feels for her is stronger... So, would he be willing to compromise what he said and what he was looking for, for that "feeling"?

I think he did, chose her despite all... and not because I'm a romantic, but with all my good-intentions I just don't feel him being anywhere near "there" with Whitney.

So from my perspective, choosing Whitney would mean uncertainty for him on his behalf, because he might not reach "there" after all.
50/50 ah?

I totally agree with this post. I think whoever he chooses there's uncertainty present, either on their part or his. The question is which feelings would you want to be the most certain of while making a commitment, the other person's or your own? For me the answer is obvious. You can never truly know what another person is feeling, what matters is what you feel yourself. That's why he MUST choose Becca, IMO. Unless of course he does feel more for Whitney and they've just managed to edit things to appear like he doesn't. I don't know how that would be possible and what they would gain by doing that, but I will accept it as fact, if he chooses Whitney over Becca, because I don't see him settling. His own mom called him picky and in his bio it said that the relationship with his ex was good, but he didn't want good, he wanted great. To then go an settle for second best? I don't see it.

The only scenario I can see him choosing Whitney while feeling more for Becca is if Becca takes herself out of the competition. If she says she's just not feeling it. I wouldn't consider continuing to see Whitney settling in that case, like I didn't see Des picking Chris after Brooks left settling either. If the one you thought you wanted isn't an option anymore then why throw out a good thing because of it? It might develop into something great, and it did for Des and Chris, so it might for Whitney and Chris too. I would prefer skipping a proposal in that case, but I know how this show works, so oh well. But really, I don't see Becca leaving. She says she's falling in love and she's worried about her relationship being cut short because Whitney's more ready. I don't think she'll give up that easily. Not when she's that close to falling in love for the first time in her life. She knows how rare that is, so she's gonna wanna see it through. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:40 pm

"But what if you should run out of romance?
I'm gonna give it a chance"

Mindless - exactly, I agree. There's no certainty but in yourself (and even yourself can surprise you sometimes).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:42 pm

But .. Didn't we see hin sAy to K and B .. He was FALLING in love .. But not to Whitney.......

And CH .. Didn't he actually ask if he was IN LOVE with Whitney...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:44 pm

see2love wrote:
truelovealways wrote:This is the love story I saw all season heartbeat

OMG!! This is astounding work! Love love love it! clapping! clapping! clapping!

WHOA! Awesome!! Someone needs to tweet this to them and see what happens!!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:48 pm

^^^and yet she is scared that "it could be all taken away from her" ... doesn't sound like a woman who was reassured in FS with ILY/in-love... more likely Whit didn't hear him say it. JMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:49 pm

concerned36 wrote:
mindless wrote:
happygolucky wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13684-the-bachelor-season-finale-preview   we get to see more ... but they cut just at the point when I would like to hear/see the reaction boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 46 2498057887

What a tease that video is. But Becca is so refreshingly honest, I don't know how they could not appreciate it. And did you notice Chris at the table with Becca? He was glowing! Compare that to him sitting next to Whitney and the difference is huge. Though maybe that was just a bad moment.

I can definitely see the sisters being like "pick Whitney, she loves you!", but it's Chris's decision in the end.

I know, but you know how they do, they cut off the parts where the sisters and mom say he should follow his heart.  Just like in Bali, the previews made it seem like W wouldn't want to give up her career to move to Arlington, then in reality, she then said she was ready to give up everything. I knew they were going to do that. Who knows?  Maybe the sisters do tell him to follow his heart..  

I very much admire Becca's honesty in this clip.  A woman with lesser confidence might have caved in and said she was in love, but not our Becca she's got to tell it as it is! In a way she's kind of like Mama Soules. She strikes me as a no nonsense kind of woman. jmo

Last edited by Pia1 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a word)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 pm

That was so refreshing.She wasn't afraid to say what she's feeling. There was no need to hype up her feelings like its a drama show for conviction.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:59 pm

I am late coming to the game since I only started watching the show 2 episodes ago. I must admit I was not interested in Chris S. as the bachelor but got sucked in as soon as I saw the relationship between Becca and him. What got my attention was the way he was looking at her with his eyes full of love and passion. His reactions were very telling. This guy fall hard in love for Becca and that's the reason why I kept watching the show. I even got back to watch some previous episodes just because of his interaction with Becca and to see the love story from the start. I changed my mind about him and these last  episodes were far more interesting than I thought it would be.
I cannot imagine C not picking B.
I wish they make it to the altar.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:01 pm

mindless wrote:
happygolucky wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13684-the-bachelor-season-finale-preview   we get to see more ... but they cut just at the point when I would like to hear/see the reaction boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 46 2498057887

What a tease that video is. But Becca is so refreshingly honest, I don't know how they could not appreciate it. And did you notice Chris at the table with Becca? He was glowing! Compare that to him sitting next to Whitney and the difference is huge. Though maybe that was just a bad moment.

I can definitely see the sisters being like "pick Whitney, she loves you!", but it's Chris's decision in the end.

I really hope that Whitney didn't sell herself to the family in such a way as to pressure Chris to make a mistake. They will figure it out after watching the season if that's the case and it will be sad because Becca and Chris' affection for one another is undeniable.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:02 pm

^^the sister has a statement necklace!! And she's wearing it on Beccas MTP? Coincidence or code? Smiley

Last edited by hmbach on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:05 pm

I just noticed this. Chris, in a voiceover, right before the last limo pulls up, says, "This is getting ridiculous..." Who did he say that about? Becca, upon her getting out of the limo. "You look ridiculous". Fact: This voiceover is heard by the viewers after the fact, after the final rose, before the live ATFR. Interesting, that though they had already shown her as the 19th woman getting out of the limo, in reality she was the 27th girl - in the last limo - the one that Sean in his book said traditionally held one of the best picks TPTB had for the Bachelor. Interesting.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:15 pm

I really like Whitney, I got on her train before Becca's, but the fact is, I don't find Chris being into her. I see him liking her, who she is, even admiring her, adoring her moment, but not closely to romantic feelings. For that reason alone I can't be on Whitney's team. I don't find Chris to be this amazing guy she thinks he is. I don't find Chris to be as mature and as strong to be capable to handle a relationship with the type of woman Whitney is.

That said - since this is Becca's thread.
I don't think anything less of Becca. I find her just as great as Whitney. She is just different. Different response, different demeanor, different energy.
And, my belief, she is right kind of energy for Chris - she seems to be able to calm him down, clear his vision (when he's not going crazy with the thought of not being the One for her), let him be himself 100%. In a way I actually believe he thinks he has found his soulmate.

I wish Chris wouldn't be the bachelor Becca is falling in love with, but that's the reality, that's her life, and just to say, my opinion doesn't matter.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass