SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:07 am

I just caught up 11 pages.

Please refrain from double triple posting. Any future double triple intentional posts will be deleted.

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Will Becca's fan thread be open?  I know the others are closed, except for the episode discussion thread.  See you there! snipped

I believe fan threads were open for the finale for Andi this summer, GA, mods? What do you think?

The only thread that will be open is the FRC episode thread during episode night.

The Fan thread and General Discussion thread will be created accordingly.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:08 am

I have read in sme threads that Becca is too young and not ready. I dont for a minute buy into this, her sister is 28 and married with 3kids, her friend laura has 2kids i think. She is imo as ready as can be and i believe when she finds the right person she will commit and get married.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:15 am

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13684-the-bachelor-season-finale-preview we get to see more ... but they cut just at the point when I would like to hear/see the reaction boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 44 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:18 am

truelovealways wrote:This is the love story I saw all season heartbeat

I love this video and that the Becca fans are holding strong. It has been noted Chris doesn't open mouth kiss, I am not sure but on the ferris wheel between 1:30 and 1:45 I think they are starting to open mouth kiss and the camera pans away. I suck at this so if anyone else can tell.

Their story saved the season. If she is F1 and we get an AFTR proposal I might cry and I haven't done that for this show since Trista.

Is it possible the two homes could be Iowa and Louisiana? Becca stayed in California, but once she has a family I could see just like Katie and Jacob they want to be closer to family. I can also picture Momma Soules having a good time in Louisiana with the Tilleys.

Anyway, stay strong Becca lovers only three more days.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:20 am

happygolucky wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13684-the-bachelor-season-finale-preview   we get to see more ... but they cut just at the point when I would like to hear/see the reaction boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 44 2498057887

This makes me love her more. Very realistic approach. Did anyone catch one of the sisters saying "we want to see and understand what he sees in Becca" i remember in one of Chris's interviews he said he is enjoying watching back and that his family is happy watchind and now see why he made the decision he made. Things that make you go hmmm,m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:22 am

A lot of these posts are suited more for the Fan Thread. Please ensure we don't clogged this thread up with fan related postes, leaving no room for others to post.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:24 am

Great thoughts everyone and much thanks to Auntie for uploading B & C's time/dates together!  We appreciate and look forward to it!  I'm already going through withdrawals!  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 44 3806527698  I don't need a Kaboom from MF as I know what I saw since night one between C & B.  Their connection is undeniable.  Bring on Monday night!  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 44 2498057887    Also, thanks to  TLA for the beautiful video!  clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:25 am

^^Oops.  Taking this to the fan thread momentarily.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:
truelovealways wrote:This is the love story I saw all season heartbeat

I love this video and that the Becca fans are holding strong.  It has been noted Chris doesn't open mouth kiss, I am not sure but on the ferris wheel between 1:30 and 1:45 I think they are starting to open mouth kiss and the camera pans away.  I suck at this so if anyone else can tell.

Their story saved the season.  If she is F1 and we get an AFTR proposal I might cry and I haven't done that for this show since Trista.

Is it possible the two homes could be Iowa and Louisiana?  Becca stayed in California, but once she has a family I could see just like Katie and Jacob they want to be closer to family.  I can also picture Momma Soules having a good time in Louisiana with the Tilleys.

Anyway, stay strong Becca lovers only three more days.

Yep, and also in the canoe, but the camera pulled back.  Darn it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:32 am

Love, Love this vid TLA! :cutesmile!:

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:38 am

see2love wrote:I have read in sme threads that Becca is too young and not ready. I dont for a minute buy into this, her sister is 28 and married with 3kids, her friend laura has 2kids i think. She is imo as ready as can be and i believe when she finds the right person she will commit and get married.

Used to be a woman was an old maid if unmarried by age 25! Andi was 26 on her season, wasn't she? We didn't hear anyone complaining about Andi being too young! Come to think of it, Des was 26 also during her season! You are so right! Becca's sister, Katie, I believe was 22 when she and Jacob got married! This idea that 26 is too young is ridiculous!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:39 am

happygolucky wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13684-the-bachelor-season-finale-preview   we get to see more ... but they cut just at the point when I would like to hear/see the reaction boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 44 2498057887

What a tease that video is. But Becca is so refreshingly honest, I don't know how they could not appreciate it. And did you notice Chris at the table with Becca? He was glowing! Compare that to him sitting next to Whitney and the difference is huge. Though maybe that was just a bad moment.

I can definitely see the sisters being like "pick Whitney, she loves you!", but it's Chris's decision in the end.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass