SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 pm

mindless wrote:
ElonM wrote:So if I'm reading correctly Whitney went on the show primary for a husband and Becca went primarily for exposure,opportunities?

I think that's a huge assumption. Becca isn't pursuing modelling as far as I can tell. The photos in the wedding dress were taken by her close friend who happens to be a wedding photographer.

Didn't she say to Chris herself that she went on the show for him, but didn't think she'd actually end up liking him, since she knows how picky she is? She was surprised herself that she actually liked him, but I don't doubt that she genuinely does. She doesn't strike me as one to fake anything.

Most people go on the show for the experience and if love happens then that's a bonus. The odds just aren't in anyone's favour.

word I agree

Even JP Rosenboum, a 34 yrs old back then coming to the show for fun and adventure. He clearly unexpected he could left with a wifey (and Fordy now.giggling)

The footage after Jash' FRC said it best :
JP to Ash: when you said i could see my husband in this room, i was thinking "what the f*** is she talking about?"...

hahaha! i love me some JP...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 pm

^^^ Maybe her flight went through Dallas. We had another snow/ice day today and a lot of flights were cancelled.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:39 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Maybe her flight went through Dallas.  We had another snow/ice day today and a lot of flights were cancelled.  

Maybe. That'd make more sense. No ice at all in Louisiana right now.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:40 pm

MommaSez wrote:In those airport pics, Becca's t-shirt says "Love Struck" :-) Kaboom!

Plus, she is wearing the sweater she wore on their first 1 on 1 horseback riding date. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:40 pm

hmbach wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
BKay wrote:^^ I am getting a "this page doesn't exist" when I click on that twitter photo link? Anyone else have trouble viewing it?

Same here

I went to her page directly and was able to see it but it says this. The ... are places where the top box covers the words.

I lo...
than...
of these sw....
That is ALOT!
Have a safe trip home! <3
I am so proud of you!

Thank you. I see it above this post. I'm curious what the covered part says.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Looks like most flights from Shreveport to SD go thru Houston.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:42 pm

No ice in Houston either... it's 48 degrees. Hmm.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:43 pm

I bet Becca will leave tomorrow morning now. BTW, I "love" her shirt! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:44 pm

Pia1 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Same here

I went to her page directly and was able to see it but it says this. The ... are places where the top box covers the words.

I lo...
than...
of these sw....
That is ALOT!
Have a safe trip home! <3
I am so proud of you!

Thank you. I see it above this post. I'm curious what the covered part says.

i love you more
than of these sweet....
that is A LOT!

interesting Laura keep mentioning so proud of B. She is the one who nominated B for the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Seems like she never left wherever that is. Maybe flights are canccelled to eyeohwah? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Where is she though?? All of the flights from Louisiana to SanDiego run thru Houston and it is 48 degrees there and no precipitation in Louisiana either. Things that make you go hmmm...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:46 pm

hmbach wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Maybe her flight went through Dallas.  We had another snow/ice day today and a lot of flights were cancelled.  

Maybe.  That'd make more sense.  No ice at all in Louisiana right now.

Looking at the scheduled departures in Shreveport, linking to Dallas, most were cancelled. Little Rock's cancelled most today too. #snowdayfunday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass