SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 pm

ElonM wrote:So if I'm reading correctly Whitney went on the show primary for a husband and Becca went primarily for exposure,opportunities?

I guess both are assumptions.

Maybe she did it for fun no idea

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I still think it is odd that Caroline Tilley favorited TLA's video of C&B.  Suspect

Is she the younger sister?
Yep.  Plus Mama Tilley liked the pic of C&B in the canoe.  Things that make you go hmmm... :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:30 pm

avoice wrote:Unexpected twist? Biggest would be an F1 not show up at FRC and F2 is let go there. Then he goes after the no show F1. Never happened before. Kaboom!

Yeppers!! This is my theory of what is going to happen too. Becca is F1 but has to leave because of funeral W is F2 he sends her home, and we find out at ATFR that they have been dating in the real world now for 3 months unbothered (sort of) by the media because everyone assumed that W was the F1.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I still think it is odd that Caroline Tilley favorited TLA's video of C&B.  Suspect

Is she the younger sister?
Yep.  Plus Mama Tilley liked the pic of C&B in the canoe.  Things that make you go hmmm... :gotcha:

I think Hannah (Hinkaa) is the 16 year old and Caroline is in college. This reminds me a lot of colleges are on spring break. So this would bring her brother and sister home for a week? Maybe why Becca chose to come home this week, they all could be together.

Last edited by concerned36 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:31 pm

ElonM wrote:So if I'm reading correctly Whitney went on the show primary for a husband and Becca went primarily for exposure,opportunities?

I think that's a huge assumption. Becca isn't pursuing modelling as far as I can tell. The photos in the wedding dress were taken by her close friend who happens to be a wedding photographer.

Didn't she say to Chris herself that she went on the show for him, but didn't think she'd actually end up liking him, since she knows how picky she is? She was surprised herself that she actually liked him, but I don't doubt that she genuinely does. She doesn't strike me as one to fake anything.

Most people go on the show for the experience and if love happens then that's a bonus. The odds just aren't in anyone's favour.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 pm

avoice wrote:Because her faith is so important to her I would think that she had Peace to do the show. God guides in mysterious ways sometimes .

Yes!! And if it gives her a voice to speak what she believes then it was all for the good win or lose. God does work in mysterious ways.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:34 pm

hmbach wrote:
avoice wrote:Unexpected twist? Biggest would be an F1 not show up at FRC and F2 is let go there. Then he goes after the no show F1. Never happened before. Kaboom!

Yeppers!! This is my theory of what is going to happen too.  Becca is F1 but has to leave because of funeral W is F2 he sends her home, and we find out at ATFR that they have been dating in the real world now for 3 months unbothered (sort of) by the media because everyone assumed that W was the F1.  
Chris is engaged.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:35 pm

mindless wrote:

I think that's a huge assumption. Becca isn't pursuing modelling as far as I can tell. The photos in the wedding dress were taken by her close friend who happens to be a wedding photographer.

Didn't she say to Chris herself that she went on the show for him, but didn't think she'd actually end up liking him, since she knows how picky she is? She was surprised herself that she actually liked him, but I don't doubt that she genuinely does. She doesn't strike me as one to fake anything.

Most people go on the show for the experience and if love happens then that's a bonus. The odds just aren't in anyone's favour.
Does anyone remember the photographers name?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:35 pm

hmbach wrote:
avoice wrote:Because her faith is so important to her I would think that she had Peace to do the show. God guides in mysterious ways sometimes .

Yes!! And if it gives her a voice to speak what she believes then it was all for the good win or lose.  God does work in mysterious ways.

Yes! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Becca clearly came on the show to have fun IMO they all do.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:37 pm

I just know that Molly Mesnick said that none of the girls went on the show to find love or a husband. Of course, none of them are going to say that on the show! "right reasons" is a major theme on this show!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Diana wrote:Becca clearly came on the show to have fun IMO they all do.

ITA :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088