SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:17 pm

hmbach wrote:^^the sister has a statement necklace!! And she's wearing it on Beccas MTP? Coincidence or code? Smiley

I Saw that and looked for the same on the other sisters but they didn't. maybe its something the men gve to their significant other just like JPG gave Nikki earrings like his family does.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Jeepers wrote:But .. Didn't we see hin sAy to K and B .. He was FALLING in love .. But not to Whitney.......

And CH .. Didn't he actually ask if he was IN LOVE with Whitney...

We hear Chris say to Becca when he took her aside, after the FS, "I told you I was falling in love, I told you that multiple times" paraphrasing.

CH says "We haven't spoken about Whitney, are you in love with this woman" Paraphrasing Chris says "It doesn't feel right to say I'm in love" paraphrasing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Yes. Sounds like the family already knew going in to Beccas MTP that he would like to choose her. The one sister said something to the effect of we want to figure out what he sees. Sounds like they are playing along with the Whitney is great thing for dramatic purposes, but they know she isn't in love with her. Now I do think they are really nervous for Chris because they know Becca isn't in love with Chris yet. I think this is where the 'do you trust me' part comes in... JMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:But .. Didn't we see hin sAy to K and B .. He was FALLING in love .. But not to Whitney.......

We hear Chris say to Becca when he took her aside, after the FS, "I told you I was falling in love, I told you that multiple times" paraphrasing.

CH says "We haven't spoken about Whitney, are you in love with this woman" Paraphrasing Chris says "It doesn't feel right to say I'm in love" paraphrasing.

Yes. And then there is a frankenbite (MO) at the end of that It doesn't feel right to say I'm in love (yet). W has to know if he hasn't reciprocated that something is up... thus the "it could all be taken away from me just like that" comment in her PI.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I was talking about the sit down with CH comments .. Of how he answered

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Did anyone notice the nieces face when Whitney is giving the toast? VO is Chris' sister and it says "when we were sitting at lunch and she gave the toast" The nieces grimace is too funny!!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:33 pm

this is getting crazy, google is identifying me as a hacker/spammer and won't open pages, I also can't open grapevine site anymore, so may I ask: Can anyone do SCs of his sister with the necklace, so we can analyze here (safe heaven still on the reach). TY

ETA: yes, noticed the little girl's face, she was almost ready to cry herself.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:36 pm

hmbach wrote:Yes.  Sounds like the family already knew going in to Beccas MTP that he would like to choose her.  The one sister said something to the effect of we want to figure out what he sees.  Sounds like they are playing along with the Whitney is great thing for dramatic purposes, but they know she isn't in love with her.  Now I do think they are really nervous for Chris because they know Becca isn't in love with Chris yet.  I think this is where the 'do you trust me' part comes in... JMO.

I imo dont think his sisters knew and were pretending. I think they were taken with W because she is forthright with her feelings and ready and needed to see why he was so gung ho about Becca. He mentioned in an interview that his sisters are happy for him that he found love and that they have been able to watch the show back and see why he made his . That tells me he chose Becca

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:37 pm

It's definitely the same necklace as Beccas. I will see if I can SC it... haven't done it before so we'll see...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:38 pm

see2love wrote:
hmbach wrote:Yes.  Sounds like the family already knew going in to Beccas MTP that he would like to choose her.  The one sister said something to the effect of we want to figure out what he sees.  Sounds like they are playing along with the Whitney is great thing for dramatic purposes, but they know she isn't in love with her.  Now I do think they are really nervous for Chris because they know Becca isn't in love with Chris yet.  I think this is where the 'do you trust me' part comes in... JMO.

I imo dont think his sisters knew and were pretending. I think they were taken with W because she is forthright with her feelings and ready and needed to see why he was so gung ho about Becca. He mentioned in an interview that his sisters are happy for him that he found love and that they have been able to watch the show back and see why he made his . That tells me he chose Becca

I am not saying they were pretending... I just think they knew that Chris was smitten with Becca but that Whitney has the right stuff on paper.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:39 pm

hmbach wrote:It's definitely the same necklace as Beccas. I will see if I can SC it... haven't done it before so we'll see...

What is the same?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Maybe there's more to the necklace than we think? Maybe it's a family heirloom and that's why it's a #statementnecklace giggling
I was wondering why it didn't match the bracelets.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl