SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:35 pm

BKay wrote:Speaking of her purity, when she told Chris about it, I thought his facial expression was saying "how in the world did I get so lucky to find her" instead of what some thought: "oh darn, no fun tonight."

ITA. Once the realisation set in, he was trying to hold back a massive grin. Though it could've been relief that she didn't have Playboy pics to how him. Hugesmile But I certainly didn't get the sense that he was disappointed. Even when Ashley I told him about her virginity, he said it makes him respect her even more. He just knew she wasn't the one, so he pulled back.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Kaboom, cannonball. Blow things out of the water. That's what MF is saying. When Becca is the F1 it's going to blow everything out of the water this season. Yep I see that happening down to the tea. And he also makes the point to ppl Don't beleave RS has all the answers. Like he's telling RS in your face thing laugh out loud. Jmo though. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:45 pm

mindless wrote:
BKay wrote:Speaking of her purity, when she told Chris about it, I thought his facial expression was saying "how in the world did I get so lucky to find her" instead of what some thought: "oh darn, no fun tonight."

ITA. Once the realisation set in, he was trying to hold back a massive grin. Though it could've been relief that she didn't have Playboy pics to how him. Hugesmile But I certainly didn't get the sense that he was disappointed. Even when Ashley I told him about her virginity, he said it makes him respect her even more. He just knew she wasn't the one, so he pulled back.

I honestly thought it was both! Chris was thinking he was lucky and a little disappointed he wasn't going to be getting any. He said later that he wished he had known earlier. Remember that wink he gave Becca back at their dinner table? To me, Chris had "lust" all over his face, the type a guy has when he's in love, but still.. I do think Becca should have told him BEFORE she accepted the invite to the FS. Once they get in the FS, can they leave, or are they locked in for the night? I've always wondered about that. What if they get in a fight? What if Chris was totally not okay with her being a virgin? Even Becca told her sister she would use that as a gauge to see if he was right for her. So she should have told him before, imo. Then walk back to her room if Chris didn't want to take her to FS. That was actually the first moment where I was a little disappointed in Becca. (of course we know her she was probably following directions for the purpose of the storyline...wink wink) I also think Chris's mind may have been reeling with thinking what is the fact that he had sex with W and K going to affect his relationship with B - later? Lots of stuff probably going through his mind at that point. He's not that articulate when put on the spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 pm

concerned36 wrote:
mindless wrote:

I honestly thought it was both!  Chris was thinking he was lucky and a little disappointed he wasn't going to be getting any. He said later that he wished he had known earlier. Remember that wink he gave Becca back at their dinner table?  To me, Chris had "lust" all over his face, the type a guy has when he's in love, but still.. I do think Becca should have told him BEFORE she accepted the invite to the FS. Once they get in the FS, can they leave, or are they locked in for the  night?  I've always wondered about that. What if they get in a fight?  What if Chris was totally  not okay with her being a virgin? Even Becca told her sister she would use that as a gauge to see if he was right for her. So she should have told him before, imo. Then walk back to her room if Chris didn't want to take her to FS. That was actually the first moment where I was a little disappointed in Becca. (of course we know her she was probably following directions for the purpose of the storyline...wink wink)  I also think Chris's mind may have been reeling with thinking what is the fact that he had sex with W and K going to affect his relationship with B - later?  Lots of stuff probably going through his mind at that point.  He's not that articulate when put on the spot.

I never thought of it but the fact that he had sex with 2 girls in the FS (Whit and Kaitlin) would affect his relationship with Becca for sure.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Knowing that sleuthers on here know about the Kaboom and Bojangles, thing, would MF use that again? That would really be giving it away. Could be more misdirection?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^  Ya, just talking about things at the water cooler. ;)   I definitely think Becca and Whit can and will do better!  JMHO as always.

I just need to follow you around with my I agree sign. Seems we're on the same page about most things this season...especially in regards to Prince Farming. This is one reason while I've really enjoyed watching the story between Becca and Chris unfold, I kind of hope she's not F1. Felt the same about Kaitlyn, as well. And same with Whitney, but for whatever strange reason, she really really wants the farmer. #teamaslongastheyarehappy #illbehappyforthem #butagreetheycandobetter

But as always...JMO! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:49 pm

^^ Guess I should have said "allegedly" had sex. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Bkay, that was my take as well. :Nod:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by ayansa Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Poor Chris seeking some kind of reassurance, his face says it all!  @ 01:01. I think it's hers to lose.

http://wqad.com/2015/03/03/iowa-judge-rules-gives-her-final-rose-verdict-to-bachelor-chris-soules/

ayansa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
mindless wrote:

I honestly thought it was both!  Chris was thinking he was lucky and a little disappointed he wasn't going to be getting any. He said later that he wished he had known earlier. Remember that wink he gave Becca back at their dinner table?  To me, Chris had "lust" all over his face, the type a guy has when he's in love, but still.. I do think Becca should have told him BEFORE she accepted the invite to the FS. Once they get in the FS, can they leave, or are they locked in for the  night?  I've always wondered about that. What if they get in a fight?  What if Chris was totally  not okay with her being a virgin? Even Becca told her sister she would use that as a gauge to see if he was right for her. So she should have told him before, imo. Then walk back to her room if Chris didn't want to take her to FS. That was actually the first moment where I was a little disappointed in Becca. (of course we know her she was probably following directions for the purpose of the storyline...wink wink)  I also think Chris's mind may have been reeling with thinking what is the fact that he had sex with W and K going to affect his relationship with B - later?  Lots of stuff probably going through his mind at that point.  He's not that articulate when put on the spot.

I never thought of it but the fact that he had sex with 2 girls in the FS (Whit and Kaitlin) would affect his relationship with Becca for sure.  

Is it a fact that he had sex with both women? I haven't heard this before.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 pm

^  I agree!  His body language says it all.  IMHO of course.

^^^ I added a new post and said "allegedly."  Just my opinion he had sex with both.  ;) Oops, sorry. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:05 pm

ayansa wrote:Poor Chris seeking some kind of reassurance, his face says it all!  @ 01:01. I think it's hers to lose.

http://wqad.com/2015/03/03/iowa-judge-rules-gives-her-final-rose-verdict-to-bachelor-chris-soules/

Yes, I agree! It's undeniable that he wants Becca. imo
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59