SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:00 am

Rolly, you're so sweet, thank you, unfortunately it's because of geo restrictions it doesn't run, I've tried to install the programs to help me "cheat", but those don't work either.

Anyway, I'll survive... few more days, finally ATFR I will be able to watch live with you, if online stream works fine. I'm getting impatient, but there's not much for me to say/write. We can go in circles who sees it how and which girl gets to go home, what color and if there is a dress ...but only on Monday night we'll find out for sure (if someone doesn't come up with photo evidence).

I really hope whoever Chris chose, that he treats her right, kindly, like a lady she is, with respect, appreciation and sincerity.

Since I still believe F1 is Becca, I wish her to continue on the journey following her own intuition, without worrying about what people might say or think.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:30 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

CH said Whitney is good on paper, geographical match, so to speak, since she is living in Chicago, near AR.

I recall Chris H saying that Chris was willing to live in Chicago.  There's got to be someone else that remember.

Pro Whitney fans have pointed out that she is following the guy on twitter that said a birdie told him she quit and was moving. And If we are to believe  Whitney herself that she's a "wannabe Iowan", what's the hold up? She said she would move to Iowa. So do it. Now they are working on living two places? Its strange to me.

I'm sure no Whitney fan and I thought she had a different job already? I don't really follow her thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:36 am

Okay dumb question is this a Becca fan forum Thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:51 am

happygirl77us wrote: Okay dumb question is this a Becca fan forum Thread?

no. this is B general thread. we have the fan forum one where ive drop the YT vids, blog recap, etc there Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: Okay dumb question is this a Becca fan forum Thread?

no. this is B general thread. we have the fan forum one where ive drop the YT vids, blog recap, etc there Smiley
okay thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:04 am

The topic title is listed in the box of every of each post, no? 
Should be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:44 am

mindless wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

I recall Chris H saying that Chris was willing to live in Chicago.  There's got to be someone else that remember.

Pro Whitney fans have pointed out that she is following the guy on twitter that said a birdie told him she quit and was moving. And If we are to believe  Whitney herself that she's a "wannabe Iowan", what's the hold up? She said she would move to Iowa. So do it. Now they are working on living two places? Its strange to me.

That's what I'm wondering too. Unless they plan on living in Des Moines and Arlington. But didn't that E! article talk about living in two states? Maybe while DWTS is being filmed, but I don't think that's what he was talking about, since it's only a few weeks. I would think Whitney quitting would make more sense if she was the next lead, but we'll see. no idea

Not sure! On TV they said "two places". But either way I highly doubt she is the next lead because they are announcing at ATFR. But if Becca is F1 I highly doubtf they'd talk about whits heartbreak and then annouce she is their Ette.

In any event, I'm still 89% sure Becca is F2 and not F1. The weird thing is that there's tangible "proof" of it.
It's all circumstanial and stuff that TPTB have their hands in (us weekly, RS, Sm).
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:48 am

Well, I do feel like Becca wants to go home. She's meeting Chris's parents for the first time with her shirt unbuttoned all the way down to below her boobies (no bra?)?? (I get what Dez means, totally) This show makes me laugh so hard. It's hysterical!

I went back and watched Chris taking Andi to meet his parents last season. He drives her up to the house in a big truck. He gets out and stops at the sidewalk and holds out his arm for Andi to catch up. He didn't even go around and help her out of the truck! Then they get to the door and he opens the door and walks in ahead of her, ignoring her as she walks in alone behind him. Gee, and he's wondering why he's not married, yet? Chris's mom tells Becca he's picky, but his former fiancee broke up with him. They probably would be married if she hadn't left him. Hope I don't make anyone upset, but I think Becca needs to RUN from this guy, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:57 am

concerned36 wrote:Well, I do feel like Becca wants to go home. She's meeting Chris's parents for the first time with her shirt unbuttoned all the way down to below her boobies (no bra?)??  (I get what Dez means, totally) This show makes me laugh so hard. It's hysterical!

I went back and watched Chris taking Andi to meet his parents last season. He drives her up to the house in a big truck. He gets out and stops at the sidewalk and holds out his arm for Andi to catch up. He didn't even go around and help her out of the truck!  Then they get to the door and he opens the door and walks in ahead of her, ignoring her as she walks in alone behind him. Gee, and he's wondering why he's not married, yet?  Chris's mom tells Becca he's picky, but his former fiancee broke up with him. They probably would be married if she hadn't left him.  Hope I don't make anyone upset, but I think Becca needs to RUN from this guy, sorry.

I agree with a lot of what you say. :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:The topic title is listed in the box of every of each post, no? 
Should be.
If this was directed toward me. I got it but thanks anway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:03 pm

I was catching up with The Voice last night, and watching Idol. Now I'm way behind on here, laugh out loud! Up until now, Chris and F1 have to be in hiding, so it makes sense they have to travel back and forth for now. Just like Des and Chris did, right? Andi and Josh were lucky, they lived in the same city, and the admitted to sneaking around. And Juan Pablo and Nikki didn't even care about each other that much, I don't think, neither one wanted to move for the other. So I doubt they saw each other that much, and imo they were together for the $$ they made with photo sales and appearances. But with Chris, if he's with either woman, what is he going to do after DWTS, is the question? Whitney says she will move, but will she? Becca, not sure. But even with his former fiancee, they kept up the long distance thing when she moved to CA, but I don't think that can last very long, it's very stressful. And he became the Bachelor to find someone so he wouldn't have to do that. I really don't have hopes for either relationship working, I don't see it, I really don't. Someone put the "negative thingies" in my coffee this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:03 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

I'm sure no Whitney fan and I thought she had a different job already?  I don't really follow her thread.

I wasn't at all suggesting you were - I was just pointing the "clues" that have been discussed to substantiate her as F1. I just saying both clues seem to work against each other that is all.

I'm more curious about the lack of tanglible proof of F1 from either woman at this point
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl