SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
BKay wrote:Speaking of her purity, when she told Chris about it, I thought his facial expression was saying "how in the world did I get so lucky to find her" instead of what some thought: "oh darn, no fun tonight."

Bkay, that was my take as well. :Nod:

Oh gosh ... I have to respectfully disagree. At 33 years old, I am sure they last thing he expected to encounter was another virgin on his show. Shoot, the last time he probably encountered a virgin was in high school.

As the mother of two high school teenagers, there are some kids at their high school running around with purity rings but they are few and far between. And, the purity ring crowd tends to stick together.

The whole idea of the 26-year old virgin Becca and 33-year old farmer Chris ending up together is like some sort of Harlequin romance. They are just not on the same page and that might work in the movies but not so much in real life.
I know of at least 2 handfuls of virgins in their mid 20s to early 30s personally who married great spouses and are happily so to this day. I honestly dont see the virginity thing as a big deal as long as it isnt what defines uou as a person. Virginity is only a small part of a whole person.

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:44 pm

whit90 wrote:
Diana wrote:Never happened before - F2 let go before FRC.
Fishy there are no FRC pics. There always is.

Ali let go of Chris before the FRC.
hasn't happened on the Bachelor.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:45 pm

Following the V talk, I saw Chris face as wow, how special is this? Becca isn't the only one feeling like she's 16 again. HA HA IMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Diana wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I just don't remember getting them before Friday. Just like more previews, if there are to be more, they come out on Friday. You know....TPTB like to aggravate the bejezus out of you esp at this time of the season. MOT would know, if you see her, ask her!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:51 pm

Diana wrote:
whit90 wrote:

But it has happened on this show so IMO it has already been done.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:52 pm

lurker11 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Oh gosh ... I have to respectfully disagree. At 33 years old, I am sure they last thing he expected to encounter was another virgin on his show. Shoot, the last time he probably encountered a virgin was in high school.

As the mother of two high school teenagers, there are some kids at their high school running around with purity rings but they are few and far between. And, the purity ring crowd tends to stick together.

The whole idea of the 26-year old virgin Becca and 33-year old farmer Chris ending up together is like some sort of Harlequin romance. They are just not on the same page and that might work in the movies but not so much in real life.

100% agree

I agree too! I can't see Chris waiting until marriage at all! But I do know there are men out there who would and feel the same way. As you said, the purity crowd sticks together and Becca needs to stay, or get back in that crowd. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:54 pm

whit90 wrote:

Des let go of Drew before the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:56 pm

Out of 18 bachelors, 8 did not propose at the end! That's almost half!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:58 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
BKay wrote:Speaking of her purity, when she told Chris about it, I thought his facial expression was saying "how in the world did I get so lucky to find her" instead of what some thought: "oh darn, no fun tonight."

No one said anything about it being a Harlequin Romance. It's my opinion on his facial expression. Smiley

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Not interested in being an RS defender but one thing he has consistently pointed out is that on the Bachelorette, they have multiple times allowed the lead to let F2 go before FRC but there has never been a Bachelor where lead did not bring both F2 to FRC. The sick MF gets his jollies having a heartbroken F2 woman at every FRC; doesn't seem to care whether he gets a heartbroken F2 at FRC for the Bachelorette.

I am starting to lean toward the theory that Becca is not at FRC. IDK whether that is because he let her go early or she decided to leave.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:Chris Harrison said it in his 5 to watch or something.  That Chris S. was willing to live in Chicago.

CH said Whitney is good on paper, geographical match, so to speak, since she is living in Chicago, near AR.

Which would have being OK if there was no Becca. With Becca as part of the equation, everything changes for Chirs The man is in love and can't hide.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:06 pm

concerned36 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Des let go of Drew before the FRC.

Yes, but as Diana noted above ... we have examples of Bachelorettes saying goodbye to F2 early before FRC but I personally can't recall a Bachelor ever NOT having two ladies show up at FRC.

The only "off" Bachelor FRC ...

Jesse ... cause his F2 threw up along the way so F1 went first and watched as he gave F2 the boot
CHarlie ... who did not pick either and dated both in real life

Anybody else??
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass