SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:11 pm

concerned36 wrote:Knowing that sleuthers on here know about the Kaboom and Bojangles, thing, would MF use that again? That would really be giving it away.  Could be more misdirection?  

I think he knows that there is a small community of people who would understand the meaning, and he enjoys spilling small clues along the way for whoever might put it together, just to keep the dialogue and interest going.

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:17 pm

Didn't he do the Kaboom during JP's season? I am almost positive he did. And he tweets about Bojangles all the time.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:Didn't he do the Kaboom during JP's season? I am almost positive he did. And he tweets about Bojangles all the time.
now that I think of it, yes!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:24 pm

^^^ Getting off topic with Juan. Ugh, he was the worst bachelor. Back to Becca, the kaboom means something relative to Chris's show. With other shows like Juan Pablo's, it probably meant no engagement and no "I love you," which had never happened before. We need to think in terms of what has never happened--IMHO. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Never happened before - F2 let go before FRC.
Fishy there are no FRC pics. There always is.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Pia1 wrote:
BKay wrote:Speaking of her purity, when she told Chris about it, I thought his facial expression was saying "how in the world did I get so lucky to find her" instead of what some thought: "oh darn, no fun tonight."

Bkay, that was my take as well. :Nod:

Oh gosh ... I have to respectfully disagree. At 33 years old, I am sure they last thing he expected to encounter was another virgin on his show. Shoot, the last time he probably encountered a virgin was in high school.

As the mother of two high school teenagers, there are some kids at their high school running around with purity rings but they are few and far between. And, the purity ring crowd tends to stick together.

The whole idea of the 26-year old virgin Becca and 33-year old farmer Chris ending up together is like some sort of Harlequin romance. They are just not on the same page and that might work in the movies but not so much in real life.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Diana wrote:Never happened before - F2 let go before FRC.

Yep ... just like with Emily's season. We saw Jef wearing loads of outfits but Arie did not have near the same amount of screen caps or outfit changes. We also saw Emily CRYING loads in the previews but she sure seemed to pull it all together come rose ceremony time.

More that I think about it ... betting that we get a similar series of events with Becca and CHris as we saw with Arie and Emily.

Anyhow, TPTB can't use what they don't have. What they have ... and sure are promoting ... are a whole lot of tears. I also don't think that we've ever seen a mother come down so hard on one of the finalists. Sure, it may all be editing but I for one am anxious to see how Becca's conversation with Chris' outspoken mom all plays out.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:38 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
BKay wrote:Speaking of her purity, when she told Chris about it, I thought his facial expression was saying "how in the world did I get so lucky to find her" instead of what some thought: "oh darn, no fun tonight."

Oh gosh ... I have to respectfully disagree. At 33 years old, I am sure they last thing he expected to encounter was another virgin on his show. Shoot, the last time he probably encountered a virgin was in high school.

As the mother of two high school teenagers, there are some kids at their high school running around with purity rings but they are few and far between. And, the purity ring crowd tends to stick together.

The whole idea of the 26-year old virgin Becca and 33-year old farmer Chris ending up together is like some sort of Harlequin romance. They are just not on the same page and that might work in the movies but not so much in real life.

I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:40 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

100% agree
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:41 pm

Fleiss uses Kaboom a lot! Esp when he's had too much to drink. I've seen him use it to get under RS skin and yet there was never a kaboom moment to back it up. IMO, it's not a given anything will come from his tweet.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Diana wrote:Never happened before - F2 let go before FRC.

Ali let go of Chris before the FRC.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

100 percent agree
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass