SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:09 pm

concerned36 wrote:I was catching up with The Voice last night, and watching Idol.  Now I'm way behind on here, laugh out loud!  Up until now, Chris and F1 have to be in hiding, so it makes sense they have to travel back and forth for now. Just like Des and Chris did, right? Andi and Josh were lucky, they lived in the same city, and the admitted to sneaking around. And Juan Pablo and Nikki didn't even care about each other that much, I don't think, neither one wanted to move for the other. So I doubt they saw each other that much, and imo they were together for the $$ they made with photo sales and appearances. But with Chris, if he's with either woman, what is he going to do after DWTS, is the question?  Whitney says she will move, but will she? Becca, not sure. But even with his former fiancee, they kept up the long distance thing when she moved to CA, but I don't think that can last very long, it's very stressful. And he became the Bachelor to find someone so he wouldn't have to do that.  I really don't have hopes for either relationship working, I don't see it, I really don't.  Someone put  the "negative thingies" in my coffee this morning.

If he wanted to avoid a long-distance relationship then this show is the last thing he should've done. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:24 pm

mindless wrote:
concerned36 wrote:I was catching up with The Voice last night, and watching Idol.  Now I'm way behind on here, laugh out loud!  Up until now, Chris and F1 have to be in hiding, so it makes sense they have to travel back and forth for now. Just like Des and Chris did, right? Andi and Josh were lucky, they lived in the same city, and the admitted to sneaking around. And Juan Pablo and Nikki didn't even care about each other that much, I don't think, neither one wanted to move for the other. So I doubt they saw each other that much, and imo they were together for the $$ they made with photo sales and appearances. But with Chris, if he's with either woman, what is he going to do after DWTS, is the question?  Whitney says she will move, but will she? Becca, not sure. But even with his former fiancee, they kept up the long distance thing when she moved to CA, but I don't think that can last very long, it's very stressful. And he became the Bachelor to find someone so he wouldn't have to do that.  I really don't have hopes for either relationship working, I don't see it, I really don't.  Someone put  the "negative thingies" in my coffee this morning.

If he wanted to avoid a long-distance relationship then this show is the last thing he should've done. Hugesmile

Exactly! 👅

I will say he may have thought some "farm" girls from the mid-west or from Iowa might apply, so in the bunch of 25, there would be some women his type. This is why I think he was attracted to Jade, but we know the end of that story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:43 pm

I went back to watch the preview of when C is with B. I was watching the body language. It's like C is asking B please help me understand. Watch as how B kisses C on the forhead and pulls him closer to him. See to me he is so in love with her and wants the Confusion to stop. And when B kisses his forhead in my eyes she telling him. It's like when you kiss your child goodnight you want them to have sweat dreams not bad ones so kiss is more for comfort. And then the child feels safe. Like the same thing. It's like B is telling C it's going to be ok. That you will follow what you feel is best. That when you go sleep there won't be a nightmer but comfort. I hope this makes since to you all. Jmo body language speaks a lot about them. It's soft not forced. Anyways that's what I see in a lot of there VOs between them.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:47 pm

I believe this is Becca's to lose.  It's evident that Chris wants her.  The question is, does she want him?  I 'm going to go out on a limb and say yes!  Chris even said it on their second 1 on 1, Becca likes to take things slow.  So, imo, that is exactly what they are doing...taking things slow.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:06 pm

The problem is the premise of the show. The show is not a situation where you can take it slow.  
Plus, Chris has repetitively stated what his goals are and his mother basically reiterates this in the MTP with Becca. 
If anything, this entire storyline sets Becca up well for being the next 'Ette, should this be the case. Her byline will be she was not yet ready for love with Chris, but realized through her experience the potential was definitely there and this experience showed her she now is ready. 
It's a very refreshing segway vs the horribly brokenhearted ex looking for love, which any of the other rejects would have.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Let's put it this way C is a very needy person. Look at W she has a lot going For her in her life style that she loves. But them to are like water and oil. As for B she's about tradition and values. See C needs his life to be stable. And B balances him out. She stabilizes him and that's what he's been looking for is balance. that's why he keeps calling B the total package and can't let her go. He knows if she walks he won't find another. Becca is a 1 in a million to find and realizes it. That's why he won't let her go. I think he wold chase her to the end of time if he had to. But that's JMO. **edited**

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The problem is the premise of the show. The show is not a situation where you can take it slow.  
Plus, Chris has repetitively stated what his goals are and his mother basically reiterates this in the MTP with Becca. 
If anything, this entire storyline sets Becca up well for being the next 'Ette, should this be the case. Her byline will be she was not yet ready for love with Chris, but realized through her experience the potential was definitely there and this experience showed her she now is ready. 
It's a very refreshing segway vs the horribly brokenhearted ex looking for love, which any of the other rejects would have.

This makes a lot of sense to me. (even though I don't want Becca to be the next 'ette) But I'm already seeing some things that are bursting my bubble about Becca, so whatever! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I believe this is Becca's to lose.  It's evident that Chris wants her.  The question is, does she want him?  I 'm going to go out on a limb and say yes!  Chris even said it on their second 1 on 1, Becca likes to take things slow.  So, imo, that is exactly what they are doing...taking things slow.

You are absolutely right!

Women (like most women on the Bacheler) are far too EASY these days!!! Becca is not easy! Reality tv or not, she is the kind of woman that is going to make him earn her effection from beginning to end! If he really wants her....he is going to have work for her!

For the life of me, I have no idea how Becca, being so pure and level headed ended up on this show! boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 7 3806527698

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:18 pm

**edited** Well didn't CH say that anything goes this season. So that wouldn't make since to me then. maybe just maybe they wanted to try something new this season. JMHO on all this. I'm still on the Becca boat. And in a few days this boat makes land in IOWA. Hmmm I wonder if they have a stream next to Arlington. laugh out loud I still see B as the F1

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Speaking of her purity, when she told Chris about it, I thought his facial expression was saying "how in the world did I get so lucky to find her" instead of what some thought: "oh darn, no fun tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:21 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I believe this is Becca's to lose.  It's evident that Chris wants her.  The question is, does she want him?  I 'm going to go out on a limb and say yes!  Chris even said it on their second 1 on 1, Becca likes to take things slow.  So, imo, that is exactly what they are doing...taking things slow.

You are absolutely right!

Women (like most women on the Bacheler) are far too EASY these days!!! Becca is not easy!  Reality tv or not, she is the kind of woman that is going to make him earn her effection from beginning to end!  If he really wants her....he is going to have work for her!

For the life of me, I have no idea how Becca, being so pure and level headed ended up on this show! boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 7 3806527698

Didn't he say he would do whatever it takes?

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:22 pm

The Iowan spoke up about a couple of weeks ago and said that C did something to upset the people of Iowa. Wonder if he cheated on W with Becca. That would be a new twist for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass