SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Ya I seen that to Concerned36 I'm not buying it. That's someone starting Drama. IMO

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:23 pm

concerned36 wrote:The Iowan spoke up about a couple of weeks ago and said that C did something to upset the people of Iowa. Wonder if he cheated on W with Becca. That would be a new twist for sure.
I would lose all respect for both Chris and Becca if that was true but I doubt it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:25 pm

I love both Becca and Whit. I do think, imho both can do way better. I don't see it lasting with either one. ;) Again, JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Diana wrote:
concerned36 wrote:The Iowan spoke up about a couple of weeks ago and said that C did something to upset the people of Iowa. Wonder if he cheated on W with Becca. That would be a new twist for sure.
I would lose all respect for both Chris and Becca if that was true but I doubt it.

well, that's true. scratch that thought, which was totally my thought. But not what the Iowan said. Just wonder what that was.  I guess fans of W are going to be upset with C if he chooses B, and vice versa. And the folks in Iowa have that mural on the wall in Des Moines, where a crowd was there to witness that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:27 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I love both Becca and Whit.  I do think, imho both can do way better.  I don't see it lasting with either one.  ;)  Again, JMHO

I totally agree! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I love both Becca and Whit.  I do think, imho both can do way better.  I don't see it lasting with either one.  ;)  Again, JMHO
I could see why you think that.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I believe this is Becca's to lose.  It's evident that Chris wants her.  The question is, does she want him?  I 'm going to go out on a limb and say yes!  Chris even said it on their second 1 on 1, Becca likes to take things slow.  So, imo, that is exactly what they are doing...taking things slow.

You are absolutely right!

Women (like most women on the Bacheler) are far too EASY these days!!! Becca is not easy!  Reality tv or not, she is the kind of woman that is going to make him earn her effection from beginning to end!  If he really wants her....he is going to have work for her!

For the life of me, I have no idea how Becca, being so pure and level headed ended up on this show! boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 8 3806527698

Agree, and I will be wondering even more if she accepts next "ette" position. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:31 pm

^^ Ya, just talking about things at the water cooler. ;) I definitely think Becca and Whit can and will do better! JMHO as always.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:32 pm

I don't think Becca will be the next lead but she would have one of my favorites.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:33 pm

BKay wrote:Speaking of her purity, when she told Chris about it, I thought his facial expression was saying "how in the world did I get so lucky to find her" instead of what some thought: "oh darn, no fun tonight."

I thought he was thinking the same thing, "how in this world did I get so lucky to find this girl?" And her admission came right after he had just told her with that lovesick look on his face, "im crazy about you. Everything about you is something I see in someone I could spend the rest of my life with. And thats the honest truth. You are incredible".

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:34 pm

^^ I agree I don't think Becca will be the next lead either.  Too bad Whit won't be available (at least not right away) because she would be amazing.  ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:34 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^ I agree I don't think Becca will be the next lead eother.  Too bad Whit won't be available (at least not right away) because she would be amazing.  ;)
Oh I agree on that. Whitney would be everything they could ever want in a lead.

Becca would have great too though IMO.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass