SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:26 am

atem wrote:Chris Harrison said it in his 5 to watch or something.  That Chris S. was willing to live in Chicago.

CH said Whitney is good on paper, geographical match, so to speak, since she is living in Chicago, near AR.

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:Chris Harrison said it in his 5 to watch or something.  That Chris S. was willing to live in Chicago.

CH said Whitney is good on paper, geographical match, so to speak, since she is living in Chicago, near AR.

I recall Chris H saying that Chris was willing to live in Chicago. There's got to be someone else that remember.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:37 am

BKay wrote:Auntie, someone posted that Cat's mtp was shown first but actually filmed second. Was that confirmed?
I don't know for sure. I can check back at some stuff I have to see if I have anything on it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 am

sfrank wrote:Ok, I see it! If you watch the GMA clip and the extended clip you can spot how they have indeed been manipulated and badly at that!

First the GMA clip:
https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-women-tell-recap-eliminated-bachelorettes-revisit-old-053618886--abc-news-tv.html

- 1:19 Momma Soules says "Tell me what you think of that..." (she's talking about logistics which we will see in the extended clip)
- 1:21 Becca says under some VO"...I WAS crazy about him. But I'm not at a point where Im in love with him".

I really think this of Becca just describing her journey with Chris up until that day, and may she feel differently now (or rather on that day)
Notice how Mom is head-nodding in agreement which is weird if a girl is just flat out saying I'm not in love with your son period.

Now  over to the extended clip...we get a full clip of Mom's words:

- :41 Momma Soules says "but lets talk logistics with you in California and him in Iowa, tell me what think about that?
- :45 Becca says "..I AM crazy about him. But I'm not at  point where I'm in love with him."

Its a strange answer from Becca to a question like that, no? It seems oddly out of place. Mom also follows that up with asking what it would take to get Becca in Iowa to be closer to Chris. Is a weird follow-up to ask someone who has just said they aren't in love with my son.
But even bigger is the edit blunder because she how can she be saying "WAS" and "AM" in two clips that are seemingly identical?!  Play them side by side if you can. Anyone else seeing this?

thanks for the thought-provoking observation sfrank!

i have watched and compared both 3 times and came to the conclusion that the GMA Is the original one. She is saying she was crazy about him but not in love with him, IMO referring to her past BF. But in the ABC clip they deleted the 'was' and put the sound bite "i am" ..to the rest : "crazy about him". Followed by "But I'm not at  point where I'm in love with him." .....needless to say, its to lead us to think she was referring to Chris. A very smooth frankenbites though..yet they can't fool us! haha! boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 5 3806527698

im impatient to see the #unexpectedtwist sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:23 am

oh, I wish I could see the GMA version that you're talking about, thanks for YT sneak peek btw, so I do see her say "I'm crazy... but not in-love with him" ... to me it doesn't ring the alarm, since Becca was portrayed that way all along, nothing new, not that I ever believed that she doesn't have feelings for him, because she was out of her comfort zone and still comfortable, so that speaks more than the words to me. But why then showing it to me? To prepare for the explosive final?

Ready?   :Knight:   Fire!  :uptonogood Shoot!  :thud  (.... ooops, I sank your battleship.)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:54 am

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 5 10979703_1549416892000883_558097060_n
beccatilley5 wrote:30 minutes ago

She's prettier
She's skinnier.
She's funnier.
She's smarter.
She's better.

We (I) get so caught up in what everyone else around us is doing instead of focusing on ourselves and what we're doing. Gotta stop comparing ourselves- it kills joy.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:16 am

BKay wrote:Auntie, someone posted that Cat's mtp was shown first but actually filmed second. Was that confirmed?
Ok, since my last response to you, I did check back through the stuff I kept with Sean's season. I don't have anything that says 100% fact that she had the MTP filmed last, but did see in my sleuthing stuff that there is a possibility of it. Just not 100% confirmation as I didn't make those notes on the filming schedule that I was keeping at that time. Sorry about that BKay...

If I do find out info, will post later.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:35 am

happygolucky wrote:oh, I wish I could see the GMA version that you're talking about, thanks for YT sneak peek btw, so I do see her say "I'm crazy... but not in-love with him" ... to me it doesn't ring the alarm, since Becca was portrayed that way all along, nothing new, not that I ever believed that she doesn't have feelings for him, because she was out of her comfort zone and still comfortable, so that speaks more than the words to me. But why then showing it to me? To prepare for the explosive final?

Ready?   :Knight:   Fire!  :uptonogood Shoot!  :thud  (.... ooops, I sank your battleship.)

This is from metagirl in another thread if this works to bring it over, the long version from GMA:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_t9hq93jr
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:39 am

happygolucky wrote:boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 5 10979703_1549416892000883_558097060_n
beccatilley5 wrote:30 minutes ago

She's prettier
She's skinnier.
She's funnier.
She's smarter.
She's better.

We (I) get so caught up in what everyone else around us is doing instead of focusing on ourselves and what we're doing. Gotta stop comparing ourselves- it kills joy.

ITA...and why is it that women do this comparing of women to other women most often? Both of these women are gorgeous inside and out. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 am

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I recall Chris H saying that Chris was willing to live in Chicago.  There's got to be someone else that remember.

Pro Whitney fans have pointed out that she is following the guy on twitter that said a birdie told him she quit and was moving. And If we are to believe Whitney herself that she's a "wannabe Iowan", what's the hold up? She said she would move to Iowa. So do it. Now they are working on living two places? Its strange to me.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:37 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I recall Chris H saying that Chris was willing to live in Chicago.  There's got to be someone else that remember.

Pro Whitney fans have pointed out that she is following the guy on twitter that said a birdie told him she quit and was moving. And If we are to believe  Whitney herself that she's a "wannabe Iowan", what's the hold up? She said she would move to Iowa. So do it. Now they are working on living two places? Its strange to me.

That's what I'm wondering too. Unless they plan on living in Des Moines and Arlington. But didn't that E! article talk about living in two states? Maybe while DWTS is being filmed, but I don't think that's what he was talking about, since it's only a few weeks. I would think Whitney quitting would make more sense if she was the next lead, but we'll see. no idea
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Ditto to those above me posting along the same lines!  It is a silly show.  I've often wonder why I bother watching and the main reason I always come back to is the friendships formed and the fun in joining in with trying to sleuth everything out.  I like trying to put all the puzzle pieces together and figure it all out.  And since this season was a dud for my as far as Prince Farming was concerned, I was happy to like the top handful of girls.  So, whether we end up sitting around gabbing in rocking chairs or knitting or whatever, I've enjoyed the ride and the company! giggling bestbud! Hugesmile

Ditto, Ladybug! yes

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass