SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:31 am

Dez Duron is hysterically funny! He has a great sense of humor! Check out his vines. When he sang Wanted on the Voice, he sings directly to someone in the audience, and I'm dying to know if it's Becca. Right at the beginning of the song, he's singing to a specific person. You can see Becca in the blind audition video, she's jumping up and down in the viewing room with his family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:31 am

Jeepers wrote:Gee I think Roberto is available .. Last I heard giggling

OMG, now you're talking, he is so hott! That is the sexiest bach of all time IMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:32 am

Yasss. Roberto was amazing.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:34 am

K now I can't do on my iPad to pull the pic. But if someone woul please do it for me. It's a pic of becca in the limo Yes she's in a limo. It's on screen cap analy. #2 JBF has the pic of Becca on page 2 . Now if you in the left upper corner you can see like a bar. That you see in limos. She is in one then you will see her earrings as well. She is on her way to the RC. They just kept her as natural as pos. have you Ever seen B in heavy makeup? Nope they had B stay true to who she was. Looks and all.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:34 am

california90 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
atem wrote:

Maybe.  She needs to date to find someone.  LOL

You would think San Diego, though!  A young person's paradise for dating, I would think?  And she seems to go out a lot with the gals.

haha nopeee. everyone is either taken, surf bum/too young/not ready for commitment/partying in PB, or in the military and want to marry you tomorrow. LOL.

Well, dang it, that girl needs to move. To like Eye-Wah!

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:35 am

I absolutely LOVE the optimism in this thread... :yes:

I was 99.9% sure Becca is F2....im gonna revised that down to 89% for now and maybe come down to 70% if someone can confirm red velvet thing is actually a dress to FRC.

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:36 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Hopefully wrote:K I went back aginnn. The convo. With Mamma Soules and Becca was not about C . Mamma Soules was asking B about what went rong with her Ex (Dez) this time I was on my IPad and had head phones in. That's what they were talking about. It wasn't her saying she wasn't in love with C. laugh out loud make sure I was thinking what herd. I even asked my husband and don't even watch the show. laugh out loud and he even said the same thing. She was asking about her past. IMO. Then Mamma souls starts to see why she has been so guarded about her feelings towards C.

Yes, I just saw the GMA video and I couldn't believe it, there is no way. She said she was all in, there was another VO where she said she was in love. So, what this means is they want us to believe she is not in love with him, so Chris picks Whit. But, Why??  Boom! Becca is so F1 yall!! If I was convinced before, I am now.
clapping!

I agree with you. If Becca isn't F1 after all these she isn't in love previews then MF has just given up and is letting the spoilers have everything. It is just so unlike him to not try to manipulate.

I really think the talk with Momma Soules is Becca's epiphany, she thinks, she is right, I love him and I don't want to walk away. Now I can see a delayed proposal, who wants to get engaged the week a dear loved one dies, it is kind of morbid. I won't be surprised if Becca goes early to attend the funeral, Whit is F2 (and maybe just maybe the next 'ette), and we get a beautiful proposal at FRC.

Or Whitney is F1 and my three favorite Bach alums, who IMO, stay out of most of the Bach crap get to romance the beautiful Becca. Brecca, Brick or maybe Necca, or even Jecca would be fun for me to see. Personally, I liked all three of those guys better than Chris.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:36 am

So sad the sleuthing for final 1 is over imo. I wish TPTB would wait to release info to the rag mags. As soon as I saw the US article I knew. I love sleuthing and I am so happy for Chris and whit, just disappointed at the show for releasing so much so soon. Smiley

Happy Becca is happy post show.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:38 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Hopefully wrote:K I went back aginnn. The convo. With Mamma Soules and Becca was not about C . Mamma Soules was asking B about what went rong with her Ex (Dez) this time I was on my IPad and had head phones in. That's what they were talking about. It wasn't her saying she wasn't in love with C. laugh out loud make sure I was thinking what herd. I even asked my husband and don't even watch the show. laugh out loud and he even said the same thing. She was asking about her past. IMO. Then Mamma souls starts to see why she has been so guarded about her feelings towards C.

Yes, I just saw the GMA video and I couldn't believe it, there is no way. She said she was all in, there was another VO where she said she was in love. So, what this means is they want us to believe she is not in love with him, so Chris picks Whit. But, Why??  Boom! Becca is so F1 yall!! If I was convinced before, I am now.
clapping!

#boomliketruth. 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:40 am

california90 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
atem wrote:

Maybe.  She needs to date to find someone.  LOL

You would think San Diego, though!  A young person's paradise for dating, I would think?  And she seems to go out a lot with the gals.

haha nopeee. everyone is either taken, surf bum/too young/not ready for commitment/partying in PB, or in the military and want to marry you tomorrow. LOL.

Well, dang it, that girl needs to move. To like Eye-Wah! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:41 am

sfrank wrote:I absolutely LOVE the optimism in this thread... :yes:

I was 99.9% sure Becca is F2....im gonna revised that down to 89% for now and maybe come down to 70% if someone can confirm red velvet thing is actually a dress to FRC.

The optimism is great. :yes: Still disappointed in TPTB. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 42 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:41 am

I know there was a disagreement over whether or not Dez Duran was her boyfriend. I saw some IG photos up until Spring of last year that would indicate that he was and that she wanted more from him than he could give. He is busy with his career.
One of the pictures or comments almost made me think that maybe she was doing the Bachelor partially to move on from a relationship that wasn't working (ala Mel Rycroft). I can't find it now and wonder if it has been deleted.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64