SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:54 pm

I've been spending way too much time here. giggling  I cannot wait for Monday so I can get back to normal. Hugesmile

Last edited by Pia1 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:54 pm

concerned36 wrote:I say Whitney's dress is black. (let's start another debate about dress colors, laugh out loud)
Remember the debate on I think it was Jillian's? For days we debated it. giggling I think it's black but I've only see the preview twice.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Was CH comment on GMA telling today when he said, most seasons everyone knows who wins but this season, we really did not know? Was that a hint since RS did have info out before the season started that W was the winner?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Diana wrote:No lead is allowed to mention they are engaged. I don't think it means anything that Chris hasn't said he's engaged yet. He got engaged. There is no way after JP that he did not IMO.

I don't think this is true. I think I can remember past lead admitted they were engaged. Jason for one. until he started with molly again

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:55 pm

lurker11 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:I still believe Becca is F1

I believe since Chris has said he is  happy and in love and the F1 is taking things slow. but never mentions engaged. That sounds more like Becca. Why wouldn't he be engaged to Whitney. Whintey would have married him at the meet and greet.

I can't rememeber excatly what he said  something about his soul and gut! that is pretty deep stuff for a guy to say.

She is  total package. That strong in itself.

The thing that is  really keeping me in the Becca F1 camp is. Fleisis and his people are trying so hard to make us see doubt with Chris and Becca. Why are they trying so hard to shove that down our throat.  It seems like in past season they one that the leads have doubts about are usually the winners.

I also beleive that  Becca didn't make it to FRC I believe she left beforehand to attend her grandmother funeral. I beleive/hope that Chris will propsal  Becca at ATFR/

ITA.  I'm thinking she goes and tells him she has to leave to go to the funeral.  Why would he be back at work right after filming stopped.  If he chose W, I would think they would spend some time together before he goes back to work.

The work thing is a lie though, or very very odd. There was a ton of snow and the scenes of him walking though his crops had been harvested. There was nothing left to do....

Takes a long time to knock down 8000 acres of dead corn stalks .. And that was not a ton of snow .. Bearly a dusting

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:55 pm

hmbach wrote:
concerned36 wrote:I say Whitney's dress is black. (let's start another debate about dress colors, laugh out loud)
LOL! It's the new blue/black vs white/gold! Smiley

I just looks lighter because the sun is shining full on it. The part in the shade is black. And Whitney has worn either white or black or white and black all season! Almost every rose ceremony she is wearing either a black dress or a white dress. (red dress once) The wedding crash date was black and white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:56 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
Diana wrote:No lead is allowed to mention they are engaged. I don't think it means anything that Chris hasn't said he's engaged yet. He got engaged. There is no way after JP that he did not IMO.

I don't think this is true. I think I can remember past lead admitted they were engaged.  Jason for one. until he started with molly again
Sean, Ashley, etc were not allowed to say it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:58 pm

hmbach wrote:Was CH comment on GMA telling today when he said, most seasons everyone knows who wins but this season, we really did not know? Was that a hint since RS did have info out before the season started that W was the winner?
Who knows with CH LOL

It was strange when Whitney tweeted don't believe gossip sites. Was she saying hey I'm not F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Diana wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:

I don't think this is true. I think I can remember past lead admitted they were engaged.  Jason for one. until he started with molly again
Sean, Ashley, etc were not allowed to say it.
LOL I thought for sure Sean had admitted it as well, my memory isn't what it used to be LOL so I could be way off base

Last edited by happygirl77us on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:02 pm

lurker11 wrote:
The work thing is a lie though, or very very odd. There was a ton of snow and the scenes of him walking though his crops had been harvested. There was nothing left to do....

There were still some corn fields to be harvested in Iowa around that time: http://www.iowaagriculture.gov/press/cropAndWeather.asp

He has a lot of acres, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was still some left.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm

mindless wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

There were still some corn fields to be harvested in Iowa around that time: http://www.iowaagriculture.gov/press/cropAndWeather.asp

Chris takes W in the combine to harvest! Just like Andi got to ride in the combine. It's in the preview. It was sunny one day, and he's running the combine through the corn.

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:06 pm

mindless wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

Ok according to that 4% of fields weren't harvested at that point. So there's a chance. But I'd buy it more if he didn't have an entire operation and be known in the community for hiring all this work out.

*ive mentioned before that my parents and Chris have mutual colleagues. And while he's well known for being liked, he does hire most of his work out and spends his time consulting other farms.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1