SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:18 pm

concerned36 wrote:That phrase "wearing your heart on your sleeve" traditionally has to do with feeling sorry for someone, i.e. pity. Doesn't it? So it could refer to his feelings toward W, who lost her mother and never had a father.

I have always heard it in the way that someone is so in love that they can't hide it. But it could be pity too I guess.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
concerned36 wrote:That phrase "wearing your heart on your sleeve" traditionally has to do with feeling sorry for someone, i.e. pity. Doesn't it? So it could refer to his feelings toward W, who lost her mother and never had a father.

I have always heard it in the way that someone is so in love that they can't hide it.  But it could be pity too I guess.

I think you are both right! It just means that you show how things affect you and emotions come through easily for everyone to see --- regardless of what you are feeling (sad, happy, pity, angry, etc.)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:30 pm

sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I have always heard it in the way that someone is so in love that they can't hide it.  But it could be pity too I guess.

I think you are both right! It just means that you show how things affect you and emotions come through easily for everyone to see --- regardless of what you are feeling (sad, happy, pity, angry, etc.)
This is how I see it, too. ^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 53 Screen12
If she's riding in a vehicle in this shot, I don't see her wearing a seatbelt. Before she gets out, after she gets in? question
Maybe she is just a rebel!  Just teasing.   giggling

If the no seatbelt shot is intentional - which I think it might be because such a big deal was made of Kaitlyn & her seatbelt in Bali - then it could reinforce that Becca is not the "safe choice" or that she is now willing to take a risk.  I noticed in the rafting date the camera panned to her twice when the word "safe" was mentioned by the guide.  Both times she looked a bit worried.  Here she doesn't seem worried. Food for thought.  
Comparing this to Whitney with seatbelt: could suggest "buckle up ... wild ride" or that she is secure.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
If she's riding in a vehicle in this shot, I don't see her wearing a seatbelt. Before she gets out, after she gets in? question
I just checked the video, and the vehicle is moving - so, yeah, she is in the back of a moving vehicle without using the safety belt. I Googled it, and current law in Iowa seems to be that only people up to age 18 have to be belted in the backseat of a vehicle. Rebel or not (medium said our girl was hard to control), she was ok giggling Iowa, no. California, Louisiana and Illinois, all occupants have to be restrained.

Just whiling away the hours before the finale

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:37 pm

notarose wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

If the no seatbelt shot is intentional - which I think it might be because such a big deal was made of Kaitlyn & her seatbelt in Bali - then it could reinforce that Becca is not the "safe choice" or that she is now willing to take a risk.  I noticed in the rafting date the camera panned to her twice when the word "safe" was mentioned by the guide.  Both times she looked a bit worried.  Here she doesn't seem worried. Food for thought.  
Comparing this to Whitney with seatbelt: could suggest "buckle up ... wild ride" or that she is secure.

interesting...

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:40 pm

mindless wrote:What if Chris is planning to pick Whitney, since it's the sensible thing to do and that's why Becca arrives first to the FRC. But then he sees her in that sexy low-cut red velvet dress and is like "OMG, what was I thinking, I can't say goodbye to this girl!" and tells her he loves her. Then Whitney arrives later after having been driven around in circles for a while stressing and he lets her go.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! giggling

Love it!
clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:43 pm

sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yes this is true! my bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Okay, I love mindless's theory, it would reconcile why Chris is crying before the girls arrive. Because he's decided to send his love home and pick W. But it gives us the happy ending to the love story. But I still wonder why he seems so pensive (sad?) when it's dark outside. ugh, can't wait 5 more days!

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:57 pm

An other view of the dress that could be Becca's Smiley
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 53 Sexy-V-neck-Mermaid-Velvet-Long-Sleeve-Formal-Gowns-Evening-font-b-Dresses-b-font-inspired

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Buckle up its going to be a wild ride means. Look out its going to be a roller coaster. Which would also indicate yanking the rug from viewers. This season has been a lot emotions in it. Just like all viewers are expecting to see one thing but in reality another thing happens. The unexpected... Hmmm I wonder hmmm. Nope not buying what there selling. This girl still on the Beccas F1 boat. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:03 pm

To me that means you express your feelings very easily.   someone who is very emotional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever