SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by nannymargie Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:26 am

StacyNor wrote:How old is Andi? 28. Why are we making excuse for her acting like an entitled brat? She made her bed, not me, not Nick but she made her bed. It was her decisions that led her to this situation she is in, she should stop blaming big bad Nick for her mistakes.

She is being passive aggressive on social media where she has hundreds of thousands following. She did it with both Nick and Josh. She really is a piece of work and everything she does excuses are made for her behavior.

You know why even to this day I still defend Nick. Its because through out the process he remained classy. Even when Josh called him out he made a statement wishing them the best, even when Josh and Andi split made a statement wishing them the best. No favoriting tweets or saying harsh stuff about them. He didn't insult any of them and people call him a jerk but are blinded by Josh and Andi's faults.

Can you please tell me what other mistakes Andi is blaming Nick for????

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:28 am

StacyNor wrote:How old is Andi? 28. Why are we making excuse for her acting like an entitled brat? She made her bed, not me, not Nick but she made her bed. It was her decisions that led her to this situation she is in, she should stop blaming big bad Nick for her mistakes.

She is being passive aggressive on social media where she has hundreds of thousands following. She did it with both Nick and Josh. She really is a piece of work and everything she does excuses are made for her behavior.

You know why even to this day I still defend Nick. Its because through out the process he remained classy. Even when Josh called him out he made a statement wishing them the best, even when Josh and Andi split made a statement wishing them the best. No favoriting tweets or saying harsh stuff about them. He didn't insult any of them and people call him a jerk but are blinded by Josh and Andi's faults.

Good Post I agree :yougogirl:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:33 am

nannymargie wrote:

I think him saying they slept together she is still holding a grudge for it. A better person by now would have moved on instead of being petty on social media.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:35 am

I didn't have a favorite out of MeandI's F2 and actually hoped both would escape from this silly show - and MeandI - unscathed.  I tend to overlook a lot of questionable behavior on this show because of the "heat of the battle" mentality and the crafty editing done by TPTB.  Behavior before and after the show gives a better picture of the contestant or lead.

MeandI has been remarkably consistent with her behavior before, during and after the shows.  I'll let you decide what that behavior may be.

Nick and Josh behaved similarly before and after the show:  hardworking, devoted to family, involved with charity, well liked by their friends.  As others have said, "it is what it is".

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:38 am

StacyNor wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I think him saying they slept together she is still holding a grudge for it. A better person by now would have moved on instead of being petty on social media.

Well I would never be a better person because saying that one national TV I would never forget for forgive.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:48 am

nannymargie wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Well I would never be a better person because saying that one national TV I would never forget for forgive.

That is the difference I see between Andi and Josh and why they would never make it. Josh is able to move on and forgive others. Andi is all about her even though she slept with Nick when she supposedly was in love with Josh. if Andi showed one ounce of empathy towards others and Nick the subject would of never been brought up IMO. Andi slept with Nick fact now she is angry at him for saying it on National TV get over it Andi. You did the deed now accept the consequences.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:48 am

nannymargie wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Its not about forgiveness or forgetting but by being petty on social media. If she wants to scream about Nick and call him any foul words do it with her friends and family instead of being a brat on social media. For someone that has moved on she is still very bitter about her ex.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:52 am

Here's what I don't understand. Nick was thrown because he thought Andi having sex with him meant something...that something in his mind was that he was her chosen one. Had Nick been given the opportunity with full disclosure (that she wasn't choosing him), then both would have been on the same page going forward.

All Andi had to do was say "I'm sorry I hurt you", and it would have ended there. Rather she chose to blame him for outing her, at the same time not being accountable for her own actions. He was looking for answers, she retaliated with the blame game.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:10 am

Bet2Win wrote:Here's what I don't understand. Nick was thrown because he thought Andi having sex with him meant something...that something in his mind was that he was her chosen one.  Had Nick been given the opportunity with full disclosure (that she wasn't choosing him), then both would have been on the same page going forward.

All Andi had to do was say "I'm sorry I hurt you", and it would have ended there.  Rather she chose to blame him for outing her, at the same time not being accountable for her own actions.  He was looking for answers, she retaliated with the blame game.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 2498057887

This completely sums it up for me. She could have done one of two things, and this whole debate would never have happened. First, she could have chose not to sleep with Nick when she was going to accept another man's proposal. Second, she could have shown an ounce of empathy toward Nick by saying "I'm sorry I hurt you". Instead, she turned defensive and came out swinging. She has not once taken any responsibility for HER part in this.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:12 am

Well said, Bet2Win!

She's clearly one of those people who enjoy holding a grudge and thinking they're better than mere mortals. It's easier than looking in the mirror I guess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:31 am

Mustang19 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Here's what I don't understand. Nick was thrown because he thought Andi having sex with him meant something...that something in his mind was that he was her chosen one.  Had Nick been given the opportunity with full disclosure (that she wasn't choosing him), then both would have been on the same page going forward.

All Andi had to do was say "I'm sorry I hurt you", and it would have ended there.  Rather she chose to blame him for outing her, at the same time not being accountable for her own actions.  He was looking for answers, she retaliated with the blame game.

This completely sums it up for me. She could have done one of two things, and this whole debate would never have happened. First, she could have chose not to sleep with Nick when she was going to accept another man's proposal. Second, she could have shown an ounce of empathy toward Nick by saying "I'm sorry I hurt you". Instead, she turned defensive and came out swinging. She has not once taken any responsibility for HER part in this.
I agree with both posts. At this point in Andi's life she doesn't appear able to be the bigger person. Hope she manages to mature at some point. If she ever does get married and have kids she'll learn life doesn't always revolve around her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:33 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I will say this much, I only got physical with one person. I think it’s pretty obvious who that was! For me, it was a little bit different. I had one guy I was really into, one guy I knew was just a friend and then the third guy left me. So would I have gotten physical with more than one guy if he would have stuck around? Probably. Are you going to get engaged with someone not knowing what they are like in bed? No!

Is this a quote from Ali? The set up is confusing.

IF it is, she doesn't actually say she slept with Roberto, although she clearly implies it. "Getting physical" can include quite a few different levels of intimacy that stop short of actual intercourse.

Yeah, sorry I was typing from my iPhone, but it's a direct quote. And, I guess she never used the word "sex", but if you're saying you want to know what "they are like in bed", I'm guessing that's going beyond second base. And, I don't think that there's much of a difference between third base/home run and that's just playing with semantics. It's all sex. On twitter, Ali had said she was going to tell ALL about FS and not hold back anything. Well, I think that's holding back.

I also would be SHOCKED if Ali didn't sleep with Roberto, considering that she knew at that point that she was picking him. In the same interview, she said that she had already told him that she loved him and she was really into him. I think she was hesitant about getting engaged or not, but she clearly wanted him. Why wait the one week until they go home?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis