SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Mustang19 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:45 pm

luvlady345 wrote:If favor-ing tweets makes people look immature then they all are guilty of that from Andi, Josh and Nick... People don't like Andi and whatever she does it will be a negative, same for me with Nick, I don't like the guy and nothing will change that, it is what it is...... And none of them are loosing sleep over who likes them or not.....

Is Nick guilty of favoriting negative tweets? I don't really know how to tell, but I don't recall that being discussed here - not like Andi's favoriting negative tweets. If he did, then I would feel the same way about him as I do Andi. As of right now, I haven't seen that, so my opinion of him is favorable. I don't like Andi for a few reasons, but if she DID do something positive to give her credit for, I absolutely would. If she came out saying she's on the job hunt, or volunteered somewhere or whatever positive thing she did, I would certainly give her credit for that and I may grow to like her. As the saysing goes, action speaks louder than words, so if Andi was heading down a productive path, I may grow to like her. Right now, that's not happening.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:53 pm

But the thing is what maybe productive to you, may not be productive to me or anyone else...... We don't see Andi, day to day to know if she is being productive or not, Andi tweet or IG maybe once a day if that and it only takes a couple of seconds to do that, so who's to say what she is doing or if she is being productive......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:00 pm

luvlady345 wrote:If favor-ing tweets makes people look immature then they all are guilty of that from Andi, Josh and Nick... People don't like Andi and whatever she does it will be a negative, same for me with Nick, I don't like the guy and nothing will change that, it is what it is...... And none of them are loosing sleep over who likes them or not.....
I generally have a firm grasp of the obvious, but this is a bit confusing to me.  MeandI was sobbing during with her sit-down with CH that she had failed all of her "fans" by not making her relationship with Josh succeed.  She then tweeted her undying gratitude to her "fans" for their support during the most difficult time of her life.  Just two instances, but you get the idea.

So either MeandI cares very much whether "fans" like her or she is a liar.  I'm good with either...
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:04 pm

FLChica wrote:
I generally have a firm grasp of the obvious, but this is a bit confusing to me.  MeandI was sobbing during with her sit-down with CH that she had failed all of her "fans" by not making her relationship with Josh succeed.  She then tweeted her undying gratitude to her "fans" for their support during the most difficult time of her life.  Just two instances, but you get the idea.

So either MeandI cares very much whether "fans" like her or she is a liar.  I'm good with either...

I don't see the inconsistency in the two statements quoted. She knew what her fans wanted and wished she could have delivered that for them; then appreciated that they supported her even though she couldn't.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I will say this much, I only got physical with one person. I think it’s pretty obvious who that was! For me, it was a little bit different. I had one guy I was really into, one guy I knew was just a friend and then the third guy left me. So would I have gotten physical with more than one guy if he would have stuck around? Probably. Are you going to get engaged with someone not knowing what they are like in bed? No!

Is this a quote from Ali? The set up is confusing.

IF it is, she doesn't actually say she slept with Roberto, although she clearly implies it. "Getting physical" can include quite a few different levels of intimacy that stop short of actual intercourse.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:12 pm

*edited* If she didn't feel hurt for the people who had invested in their relationship, then she wouldn't have been human.....I really feel like a lot of these relationship don't make it because of all the added pressure by the fans/media and some of them stay in the relationship a lot longer because of the fan/media pressure to make it... It's a human emotion, it happens people don't want to let other people down, be it in a relationship, job etc.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:15 pm

*edited* If she didn't feel hurt for the people who had invested in their relationship, then she wouldn't have been human.....I really feel like a lot of these relationship don't make it because of all the added pressure by the fans/media and some of them stay in the relationship a lot longer because of the fan/media pressure to make it... It's a human emotion, it happens people don't want to let other people down, be it in a relationship, job etc.....

I don't have any "fans" to worry about, but if I broke up with the man I thought was the love of my life, the man I would marry and have a family with, the last thing I would be worried about is if I "let down" my family and friends.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:18 pm

How old is Andi? 28. Why are we making excuse for her acting like an entitled brat? She made her bed, not me, not Nick but she made her bed. It was her decisions that led her to this situation she is in, she should stop blaming big bad Nick for her mistakes.

She is being passive aggressive on social media where she has hundreds of thousands following. She did it with both Nick and Josh. She really is a piece of work and everything she does excuses are made for her behavior.

You know why even to this day I still defend Nick. Its because through out the process he remained classy. Even when Josh called him out he made a statement wishing them the best, even when Josh and Andi split made a statement wishing them the best. No favoriting tweets or saying harsh stuff about them. He didn't insult any of them and people call him a jerk but are blinded by Josh and Andi's faults.

StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:*edited*  If she didn't feel hurt for the people who had invested in their relationship, then she wouldn't have been human.....I really feel like a lot of these relationship don't make it because of all the added pressure by the fans/media and some of them stay in the relationship a lot longer because of the fan/media pressure to make it... It's a human emotion, it happens people don't want to let other people down, be it in a relationship, job etc.....

I don't have any "fans" to worry about, but if I broke up with the man I thought was the love of my life, the man I would marry and have a family with, the last thing I would be worried about is if I "let down" my family and friends.

If my family and friends would have loved my guy and had incorporated him into their lives, yes I would feel that I let them down with a range of other emotions......

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:22 pm

luvlady345 wrote:*edited* If she didn't feel hurt for the people who had invested in their relationship, then she wouldn't have been human.....I really feel like a lot of these relationship don't make it because of all the added pressure by the fans/media and some of them stay in the relationship a lot longer because of the fan/media pressure to make it... It's a human emotion, it happens people don't want to let other people down, be it in a relationship, job etc.....
I'm not taking MeandI to task over anything.  I'm responding to your assertion that MeandI isn't losing sleep over whether people like her or not.  According to her, she does care.  Or she is a liar.  I don't know which nor do I especially care.  And yes, I am serious about that.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:22 pm

^^^^^
I think she can be genuinely heartbroken over losing the love of her life while still feeling bad for letting fans down who supported them as s couple. It doesn't have to be one or the other. The two go hand in hand in this situation IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:23 pm

And for me it's just as simple, not making excuses for Andi because I don't see anything she needs to be excused for.... I just like her and just like you see classy from Nick-which I don't, I like her, so it is what it is......

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis