SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Oddly, I think she believes she is being the bigger person.

She really does "step in it" a lot. What bothers me isn't that she makes mistakes, but that she has a pattern of digging in with them when she does.

Hopefully that is something she will eventually mature beyond; she has a lot of good qualities, too.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by eliza3 Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:54 pm

I can't believe I am commenting on Nick yet again. But here is my thought…Nick talked about very private things on national tv. That's the bottom line…He knowingly said things that should have been private about BOTH of them. I think he should have kept himself in check that night as well….he knew there was another man involved. I'm so tired of Nick getting a pass. I don't think EITHER of them should have had sex that night… alcohol, passion, I don't care…..they both should have stopped before it got out of control It was a couple of days…seriously, I blame both of them. But at the end of the day…it was only Nick who decided to make it public. Shame on him
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:37 pm

eliza3 wrote:I can't believe I am commenting on Nick yet again.   But here is my thought…Nick talked about very private things on national tv.  That's the bottom line…He knowingly said things that should have been private about BOTH of them.  I think he should have kept himself in check that night as well….he knew there was another man involved.  I'm so tired of Nick getting a pass.  I don't think EITHER of them should have had sex that night… alcohol, passion, I don't care…..they both should have stopped before it got out of control   It was a couple of days…seriously, I blame both of them.  But at the end of the day…it was only Nick who decided to make it public.   Shame on him

clapping! clapping! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:53 pm

eliza3 wrote:.....But at the end of the day…it was only Nick who decided to make it public.....
Nick wanted to keep this private.  He tried to reach out to Andi on several occasions but was blocked by production. Just like Jason was blocked from telling Melissa in private he wanted to end their engagement.  IMO it's not shame on Nick or Andi.  It's shame on production.  They're ruthless.  They don't care who they have to throw under the bus to get people talking about their show.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:03 pm

jen689 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:.....But at the end of the day…it was only Nick who decided to make it public.....
Nick wanted to keep this private.  He tried to reach out to Andi on several occasions but was blocked by production. Just like Jason was blocked from telling Melissa in private he wanted to end their engagement.  IMO it's not shame on Nick or Andi.  It's shame on production.  They're ruthless.  They don't care who they have to throw under the bus to get people talking about their show.

Agreed Production blocked him from getting to Andi What I don't understand is how that is Andi's fault??
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:09 pm

jen689 wrote:

I thought that jason/Melissa were already broken up, but the issue was that Melissa didn't know about his feelings for Melissa? Melissa said in her Ellen interview that they were already broken up, and that's what jason has said in his podcast as well.

And...I feel like with SM today, it's so easy to get in touch without production knowing. AndI was able to defy production's orders not to sneak around with josh in Atlanta, but she couldn't return a call/e-mail/dm tweet? Sean has said that he was able to get emily maynard's phone and call her, and Lindsay was able to call him after filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:18 pm

jen689 wrote:

You right Jen, if they would have met before the ATFR it would have been taped anyway and TPTB would have shown it regardless. Andi even said that and she was hoping if Nick watched it he would have seen the connection she had with Josh.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 pm

oops! I haven't followed Melissa and Jason that closely.  That's what I thought happened at the end of their season.  

Maybe production told Andi not to accept any type of correspondence because they knew Nick would confront Andi and it would make what they consider "great TV"

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm glad she did it. I don't think it was too personal and it wasn't like she tweeted it out . She responded with an IG comment  that not everyone will see unless  you go looking for it. It was directed at those fans.

As far as Josh and Nick not caring anymore. I don't believe that one bit. Maybe Nick is over her, but I don't think Josh has moved on like some  on here have presumed. We all handle breakups differently but from personal experiences and those close to me, you can appear to be happy and moving on with your life when just the opposite is true. There appears to still be a lot of emotion and hurt between Josh and Andi right now which screams feelings to me. We can't possibly be in Josh's head to say he's over her. I don't believe it.

I agree  And not because you busy yourself with work means that you have taken the time to address your feelings - whatever they may be. IMO, at least from what has been shown, (I don't know what goes on behind closed doors) it's seems as though Andi has taken the time to heal. I'm not too convinced that Josh has allowed himself to go through the "grieving" process, but I could be wrong.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 pm

^Maybe, just maybe he doesn't have much to grieve over and is glad their relationship is over. Wouldn't be that strange. JMO

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 87b72b10 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 86669110 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I'm glad she did it. I don't think it was too personal and it wasn't like she tweeted it out . She responded with an IG comment  that not everyone will see unless  you go looking for it. It was directed at those fans.

As far as Josh and Nick not caring anymore. I don't believe that one bit. Maybe Nick is over her, but I don't think Josh has moved on like some  on here have presumed. We all handle breakups differently but from personal experiences and those close to me, you can appear to be happy and moving on with your life when just the opposite is true. There appears to still be a lot of emotion and hurt between Josh and Andi right now which screams feelings to me. We can't possibly be in Josh's head to say he's over her. I don't believe it.

I agree, realistically speaking, how would Josh know that Andi deleted the rest of their pics to then the same day go deleting his own Instas of them if he forgot she existed? Obviously he "doesn't care" to the point of checking up on her often enough to know when to play the eye for an eye game with her almost immediately. Oh goodness. The MATURITY of these two burns.
Good Post :funnypost:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:27 pm

whit90 wrote:StacyNor, Sable, and FLchica I agree with what all of you have posted. I really think it is also very immature for Andi and her mother to favor any tweet that is negative about Nick. He has moved on and has said nothing but kind things about Andi. Seems to me the only one that has not moved on is MeAndi. Josh and Nick are clearly happy in their life at this point and are living a normal life. I totally agree with StacyNor the only one out of the three of them that has stayed classy is Nick. JMO.
Some say that Andi's mom was immature. But I'm just saying there are other moms in the franchise who have shown much more immaturity than what Patti's has done, just saying. And the fact that Patti is rarely on SM and she posted something, just shows how much this issue continues to affect the family.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis