SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:07 am

The sad thing is, she thinks she looks good on SM, by favouring those types of negative tweets towards Nick.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by unknown82 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:16 am

Sable wrote:I'm glad that Andi posted and addressed the rumors as false; however, I think it was in extremely poor taste for her and her mom to favor posts that said that Nick was classless.  I think that Nick and Andi's groups of friends just happened to meet up that night, but if she thought Nick was so classless and beneath her, then she shouldn't have been sitting next to him.  She could have chosen to leave the bar once she realized Nick was there or she could have chosen to sit on the opposite side of Christy, away from Nick.  It just rubs me the wrong way that she continually tries to put Nick down like she thinks she is better than him.  Maybe Nick shouldn't have said what he said at ATFR, but Andi has some responsibility in the evolution of their relationship and how it ended as well.  I don't want to turn this into a debate about what should or shouldn't go on in the fantasy suite, but Andi did choose to sleep with Nick.  Earlier this week I was watching E! News and Ali Fedotowsky was on and talking about her time as the bachelorette and about the fantasy suite.  Ali said she did not sleep with any of the F3 during the overnight dates.  If Andi didn't want to deal with any fallout from sleeping with Nick, then she shouldn't have slept with Nick in the fantasy suite.  Putting him down now so long after the fact is what is classless, imo.

clapping! clapping! clapping! Thank you for stating what I have been thinking so well! I am so tired of MeAndi's self righteous attitude. She makes me sick! I really don't think she has learned anything from what has happened to her and she never will. If she continues this way, she will end up a sad lonely person. no no
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The sad thing is, she thinks she looks good on SM, by favouring those types of negative tweets towards Nick.

Totally agree : iIt really does show that MeAndi has not changed or learned anything . To me favoring those tweets just proves it to me.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:09 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Sable wrote:I'm glad that Andi posted and addressed the rumors as false; however, I think it was in extremely poor taste for her and her mom to favor posts that said that Nick was classless.  I think that Nick and Andi's groups of friends just happened to meet up that night, but if she thought Nick was so classless and beneath her, then she shouldn't have been sitting next to him.  She could have chosen to leave the bar once she realized Nick was there or she could have chosen to sit on the opposite side of Christy, away from Nick.  It just rubs me the wrong way that she continually tries to put Nick down like she thinks she is better than him.  Maybe Nick shouldn't have said what he said at ATFR, but Andi has some responsibility in the evolution of their relationship and how it ended as well.  I don't want to turn this into a debate about what should or shouldn't go on in the fantasy suite, but Andi did choose to sleep with Nick.  Earlier this week I was watching E! News and Ali Fedotowsky was on and talking about her time as the bachelorette and about the fantasy suite.  Ali said she did not sleep with any of the F3 during the overnight dates.  If Andi didn't want to deal with any fallout from sleeping with Nick, then she shouldn't have slept with Nick in the fantasy suite.  Putting him down now so long after the fact is what is classless, imo.

I guess in all fairness to both of them, it looks like Andi and Christy are sitting at the bar and Nick is standing at the bar. It's possible Nick was elsewhere in the bar with his group of friends and went up to get another drink, hence not sitting at the bar, but standing there and that's when the person was able to snap a couple of pictures. If there was more interacting, there would have been better pictures IMO. Given the two pictures, it's possible that was the situation given it doesn't even look like they're necessarily interacting and maybe Andi and Nick were just cordial to each other knowing they were both there. It's possible to be in the same room with a person that you don't like and I think Andi and her family's favorites show she still doesn't like him.

Bolding by me...

I agree. Andi still doesn't like Nick. I also think it is in extremely poor taste for Andi to continue to favor posts and tweets that say negative and derogatory things about Nick. Likewise, I think it would be in extremely poor taste if Nick had recently favored a tweet that said something negative about Andi and the whole recent meetup.

The point of my post wasn't about Andi and Nick being in the bar together. Whether it was on accident or on purpose, it doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that till this day, Andi continues to put Nick down in order to make herself look better. That just totally and completely rubs me the wrong way. I did say that I am glad that Andi addressed the rumors that are out there as false, but I think she could have done that w/out putting Nick down.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:14 am

Just maybe Andi was favoring the part that mentioned that the rumors were false.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:15 am

MeAndi only makes herself look even worse than she already does when she favorites negative tweets about Nick, who has been pure class and stays out of the fray. He could not have been more diplomatic in his statements about the Andi\Josh breakup.

Seriously, it's time for her to let go. Nick has clearly moved on from it and it's time for her to do the same.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:31 am

nannymargie wrote:Just maybe Andi was favoring the part that mentioned that the rumors were false.  

True, but she would have to know that many in the general public would take it to mean that she was favoring the whole thing, not just a part of it. If she was going to have a post denying the rumors, then why favor a tweet that had a part to it that could potentially make her look bad? It just does not help repair her public image at all, imo.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:34 am

Sable wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I guess in all fairness to both of them, it looks like Andi and Christy are sitting at the bar and Nick is standing at the bar. It's possible Nick was elsewhere in the bar with his group of friends and went up to get another drink, hence not sitting at the bar, but standing there and that's when the person was able to snap a couple of pictures. If there was more interacting, there would have been better pictures IMO. Given the two pictures, it's possible that was the situation given it doesn't even look like they're necessarily interacting and maybe Andi and Nick were just cordial to each other knowing they were both there. It's possible to be in the same room with a person that you don't like and I think Andi and her family's favorites show she still doesn't like him.

Bolding by me...

I agree.  Andi still doesn't like Nick.  I also think it is in extremely poor taste for Andi to continue to favor posts and tweets that say negative and derogatory things about Nick.  Likewise, I think it would be in extremely poor taste if Nick had recently favored a tweet that said something negative about Andi and the whole recent meetup.

The point of my post wasn't about Andi and Nick being in the bar together.  Whether it was on accident or on purpose, it doesn't matter to me.  What matters to me is that till this day, Andi continues to put Nick down in order to make herself look better.  That just totally and completely rubs me the wrong way.  I did say that I am glad that Andi addressed the rumors that are out there as false, but I think she could have done that w/out putting Nick down.

I don't think Andi puts Nick down to make herself look better. I think she does it because he is a jerk.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:42 am

Perhaps, but it only makes herself look worse and immature, imo.
It's a big world. There are going to be people you like and people you don't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:44 am

I don't think Andi puts Nick down to make herself look better.  I think she does it because he is a jerk.  [/quote]

Everyone has their opinion, and mine is that Nick is anything but a jerk. He has not (at least from what everyone says here) tweeted, favorited, etc anything negative about Andi or Josh since the Finale - can't say the same for Andi or Josh. Andi is the one who doesn't seem to be able to let it go. I feel Nick was totally justified in what he said to Andi at the Finale, and she was a complete witch to him. If I were him, I would want nothing to do with her. I know she has her fans (don't understand that at all), but she makes herself look worse and worse everytime she favorites, tweets, etc. anything negative.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:47 am

It's possible the reason Nick was at the bar is because it was a "going away" celebration for Christy.  That would explain the public venue. Nick has been out with Christy and JS a few times that we know of...perhaps even more. There really is no reason to decline going just because Andi is there. IMO it is juvenile to avoid places your "ex" will be when you're 33. Awkward but so what.
A day or so after the bar gathering Nick started following the owner of the salon Christy worked for. She may have been there as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:52 am

Nick has shown nothing but pure class since this show has ended. Can not say the same thing about MeAndi she is a selfish brat that has no empathy for others but herself. She has shown us that she is unwilling to get back to work , care for others, but favors tweets that are negative and does a interview with her trying to get sympathy from others. I have yet seen Nick do anything wrong. Her mother and her really need to get a grip on reality. Living off daddy Hy and posting IG's is not getting her anywhere. JMO No wonder Josh broke it off with her I wish the best of luck to Josh and Nick they dodged a huge bullet . Yet no one has yet to say how she inspires people hmmmm.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis