SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:32 am

ElonM wrote:Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 17 11005165_806333782747871_243153636_n
@theyearofelan
this is the best looking I've ever been in a photograph and I have to be standing next to someone 500 times hotter than me. what an idiot I am
Becca is just so beautiful and her bod is amazing!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:36 am

SliverofHope wrote:Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 17 Chris11

This is her brother right?  Good looks run in the family! She should set him up with Kaitlyn giggling

laugh out loud This is so funny. Thanks for posting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:52 am

Diana wrote:
ElonM wrote:Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 17 11005165_806333782747871_243153636_n
@theyearofelan
this is the best looking I've ever been in a photograph and I have to be standing next to someone 500 times hotter than me. what an idiot I am
Becca is just so beautiful and her bod is amazing!

I wish my donut eating endeavors looked as good as Becca's.
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:56 am

jnc2985 wrote:I watched the ellen clip with chris four times, and this is what I picked up on what he said about Becca being a virgin:

He said he would of liked to known sooner; but it didnt matter or affected how he feels about the person.... Then he paused and said, i need to be careful about what and how he says it... Then Ellen rushes on and says you didnt pick her, and then goes in to say I think you picked Whitney... And Chris says, Really, watch his body language closely how he moves his head like he is shaking no, when he says, Really".  He then says, She looks like a mother. No emotion or inflection in his voice. He just plainly states it. When he talks about Becca, and calling her the total package and commenting about her family, you can hewr the emotion and inflection in his voice. During This time he gets pretty nervous when talks about Becca during the part about being a virgin or her family.

When he talks about all he says that she looks like a mother and is a mother. He gives no other qualifiers. When he talks about becca about becca, he may not mention the mother but he mentions she is the total package, has great morals,wonderful family, fun, all the qualifiers of being a mother and wife. All the things he has been looking for and mentioned in his blogs. All in the present tense.

He did say something right after "she looks like a mother" but "is a mother"? Were they just trying to get people talking with that or what the heck is that all about?

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:01 am

Really, really rooting for Becca. She seems so honest and genuine.
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:41 am

Ok ... I'm ready to drop some comments ... I'll separate them in many "shorter" to not scare you with too long of a post. - I'm making reference also to things I've read in '#2' thread and in 'episode 9' thread.

I also prefer the eyes - on my "scale" of body features. Eyes and smile.
I pay a lot of attention to them, that's why I've noticed Whitney's occasional lazy eye and I think Kaitlyn has astigmatism, when her eyes aren't "aligned". But I like both and I find them very beautiful women, gorgeous.

That's why I didn't see that IT factor in Becca from the start. I couldn't see her eyes. She has a bit of a heavier eyelids that drop shadow on her eyes and a bit "narrow/thin" and only in the close up, illuminated shots, I've been able to clearly see her beautiful eyes. It was her Instagram that made me aware, that she has indeed some pretty ones, almost magnetic when you really see them.
So I was wondering, whether that's what really struck Chris, seeing them in person. And reading someone (sorry can't remember the name now) reporting that Chris goes for the eyes too, kinda confirms.
It gives me impression she makes much bigger impact "live", in person than on camera.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:47 am

TNGirl wrote:

I wish my donut eating endeavors looked as good as Becca's.  

Donut eating endeavors cantstopl I love that!

I saw this tweet and I had to smile - I could see Becca liking the donuts = power rings idea after all her mentions of them!

[quote]Dispatcher Dame @DispatcherDame
It's ridiculous the amount of pictures of donuts I have in my camera roll. #powerrings

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:30 am

Next thing that makes me giggle, as I've written, this season is like RFL all over again for me. Only that this time, I'm OK, so I don't question the connection and I'm liking both F2 women just the same, so I'm actually quite excited to see this story unfold.

I haven't seen the new episode yet, but I'm informed enough from reading this forum.

In the retrospect, I find Whitney more like Hailey (Kaitlyn and Hailey share the humor and laid-back attitude): she is sure that he is her perfect match and also convinced (IMHO, as I wrote in Whitney's thread before) that she is the woman he has been waiting for, so she thinks that she is his too.

And that's why she can't understand the "connection" between him and Becca. (Also - talking too much, blabbing all out, giving him too much information, not keeping him on his toes)

I don't find Whitney's comments on Becca mean (at least I don't think she's that kind of a "girl"). (I remember Hailey (and Sara) made similar comments about Jenna too - and they are friends) Also, it was probably instigated by TPTB, to comment, and Whitney made her valuation, which from her point of view, of being one of the 2 Chris is deciding upon, she has every right and she is right, sorta.

I don't think Becca is not mature enough or that her inexperience by default can mean a problem in a relationship for a long-haul.

Few reasons why I compare her to Jenna. Becca has never experienced heartbreak, and I am sorry if I'm making disservice to Jenna by assuming so, it's just that Becca's attitude is more "easy", because the insecurities and bruised heart from the past experience don't take place.
She is also extremely "real" in her approach to the relationship, taking each step as moving forward to get to know who she has in front, she's not jumping to conclusions that he is "her all" and "IT for good". She is questioning and she is open to love, but she doesn't let The Game suck her into the swirl of almighty love. She is level-headed, but admits to be falling and good for her, she doesn't let that scare her.
She seems to enjoy life and seeks positivity (SM), she is very "girly" as oppose to being a "mature woman" and she is very sarcastic and playful, which reminds me of Jenna celebrating every day (the pirates!).And Chris doesn't seem to be as mature as some might expect from 33 old man - or I should say, he still has a bit of a kid in him, he likes to play pranks and games (as does Tim).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:11 am

Whitney actually said stuff about Kaitlyn and Becca. Again centered around how if Chris wanted them and not her he was wrong because. She was wearing the distinct clothing of the RC and the temple was in the background. Kaitlyn was also disappointed when Becca came back from her chat.

The way Whitney spoke to me made me think there were a lot more ITMs like that were left on the editing floor as they didn't fit with her edit of the perfect one for Chris. I don't know this for fact just suspect it so it is JMO.

The whole age thing is just so funny to me. Probably because my dad was 16 years older but always more youthful and playful than my mom. I have only ever dated one man who was older than me (9 years) and the rest have been at least one year younger than me. Hubby one was 2 years younger and hubby 2 is almost 3 years younger.

Age is a number to me that means absolutely nothing to compatibility. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 am

Yesterday by reading all the comments and not being able to see Elle's interview, then getting the mixed opinions about episode 9. edit, I started to question whether I was played again and misread completely, but now that I've seen the Inteview The Link here - ED show and taught of all the "slips" that TPTB give us, the one Litta brought up about the 2nd RC and See2love about MF tweets about the season being referred to F1 connection - I'm not questioning the ending anymore. It's Becca.

And I agree with those who noticed Chris "almost slip" (in tense) about Becca on Ellen's show and how cautious he was after, to then really go for it and give her some praise.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:23 am

Chris has been chasing Becca all season. She is the one that e wants if he was so unsure of her why not just let her go? Also, interesting that Chris was not "content" for lack of a better word that his supposed final 1 Whitney had confessed her undying love for him. He only wanted to hear an I love you from Becca! Also, if I'm Whitney and engaged to him and he said he "doesn't feel right saying I love you" a WEEK before proposing to me I'd be running for the hills

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:33 am

Stuck ... I can tell you from my experience, that I also used a "critical view" on somebody that I actually liked as an individual (she was my friend), that I judged her and thought she wasn't really right for the guy I loved (and felt we would be perfect together) ... but it was only because of my own feelings for the guy (that I had distorted opinion of being perfect) and I couldn't accept the reality. Once I was over it, I could clearly see they were "meant to be".
So I wouldn't keep that against Whitney either if she felt "negative".
And I do find her to be a person who makes a thoughtful consideration, it might be wrong at the moment, because she doesn't have all the facts, but she isn't coming from the "mean" place, maybe there is a bit of insecurity (as we all women often fall in that, comparing each other), but no jealousy or bitterness towards Becca.
Well, I have to see it to be able to really comment on it, but my impression of Whitney is really good and I think if she spoke "negative" about Becca it was only in reference to Chris and what kind of relationship she thinks he should be in. Which happens when you don't question your own connection.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena