SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:19 am

I've just seen the new ep., but the part of the rose ceremony I've watched twice, since first time I couldn't listen to the sound. My thoughts:
1) I stand behind what I think of Whitney in post above. She is caught up in her "crush", holds Chris in high regard and so she never questions him.
When Chris takes Becca aside Whitney, again, believes to know what Chris thinks/wants (I know I'm doing the same just now *) and when Becca comes back, she doesn't consider the connection between Becca and Chris reliable and as good as hers, so she compares herself to Becca and questions Becca's compatibility with Chris instead of her own.

2) The act of taking Becca away for "the talk" was for "the show". It was something needed to be done for the "suspense". Chris had no need to further discuss the "ongoing question of moving to Iowa". He even wanted to reassure Becca that all is good, but B got a bit "scared" so she started to open up and said a few "harsh truths" and I think it was only in that moment that the realization of the reality caught up with Chris, who clearly wasn't really "thinking" on FS date night.

3) I believe that's also a part of his struggle in the upcoming episode. It's interesting when I've read that his sister questioned him/telling him that he went there to find a wife, not a girlfriend, because fresh from watching Ellen's video, I remember that sister isn't in the audience and the other 2 are happy with the choice. Of course, I don't believe anyone is unhappy with it. Also "the grilling" clip we get in a preview of Becca's conversation with Chris's mom it's actually endearing to me. We got to meet his mom the last season, she is one amazing lady, comes on quite strong (I remember that time the preview showed her to be hard on Bette, almost rude) when then it turns out she's not, she means well, she is supportive and sym/em-pathetic.

ETA: *I'm basing my opinion on my impression that Chris likes to be a leader and isn't shy. He may be shy at the beginning stages of courting, because of his insecurities, but is not shy as a person, has a personality that can spike and it comes out in certain moments (-so better watch out) and likes to be a "man of the house" - after all he's gonna be. He's the only son, to live on the farm and once his dad won't decide anymore it's gonna be all on Chris.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:55 am

been wanting to drop this before the thread was locked last night giggling

quietpal wrote:
relaxing wrote:OK I just convinced myself it's Becca and I couldn't be more excited!! because I truly feel I've watched them falling in love.  

In the Ellen video when she asks if he'd wanted to know earlier about Becca being a virgin he actually first says "it really isn't a" then stops and changes to "it doesn't affect how I feel".  That's when he stops to think because he's almost said something that gave it away.  It's like he was going to say "it really isn't an issue for me".  That sounds like talking about a current situation to me.

Add to that in every preview I've seen of them for the FD tonight he has the look of love on his face with Becca.  The look that has grown more each ep since their one on one.  I can't get the way he was with her leaving her families out of my mind.  To me that was when he fell in love.  Knowing that her slowly growing feelings must be real because physical affection is so special to her.

I'm going full force now with Becca is F1 and she was hanging with Kaitlyn while Chris practiced for DWTS.

What a beautiful story, if she says she loves him at the end.
That's it. Count me in too relaxing and IA with your post.

hey Ladies count me in "the homeboy fell hard for her by HTD"  fun theory... Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 3806527698
Well, he did say on his blog that he was falling for her on their second date.  Hugesmile
"I honestly started falling for her in a real way that day"

Speaking of the look on his face after that HTD, im borrowing certain someone's line, since i couldnt have said it better:
That look he had on his face outside her sister's house was like a puppy in love with its master rofl

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 C49abb94ddf10c7e2a12725bd448eb82_zpsa37d7eea
Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 F650f37b96e952f5fb5aa60ab7ce36da_zps6494a714

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:01 am

Dropping my hideous cap just for this 'injury' time. Im sure the lovely 2Ls (Litta and Ladybug) will come to the rescue just in time...Smiley

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 2m3gtiq

Poor Girl. Getting grilled by Mrs.Soules. She is drowning in her own tears....

Now..the best ending for me is CP getting down in his knees proposing to her and she says a big NOOOOO! then ride off into the sunset on Sully's back alone.. Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:10 am

stuckinsc wrote:Whitney actually said stuff about Kaitlyn and Becca. Again centered around how if Chris wanted them and not her he was wrong because. She was wearing the distinct clothing of the RC and the temple was in the background. Kaitlyn was also disappointed when Becca came back from her chat.

The way Whitney spoke to me made me think there were a lot more ITMs like that were left on the editing floor as they didn't fit with her edit of the perfect one for Chris. I don't know this for fact just suspect it so it is JMO.

The whole age thing is just so funny to me. Probably because my dad was 16 years older but always more youthful and playful than my mom. I have only ever dated one man who was older than me (9 years) and the rest have been at least one year younger than me. Hubby one was 2 years younger and hubby 2 is almost 3 years younger.

Age is a number to me that means absolutely nothing to compatibility. Again JMO.

preach girl!.giggling .ITA..age is just a number.

same observation here on Whitney's edit. Im not arguing with anyone whether what she said was right/wrong. THAT bolded of yours along with several stuff i've seen give me pause on her as the F1. The biggest scratch was when she shared her mural date with the other girls. Its not much the fact of her telling her date story (as im sure most of the girls shared their date story, anyway. eg: Carly, on deleted scene), but more so on the fact that the editors chose to show us that scene. Its belong to my stash as one of the stuff against her as the F1. JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:16 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Dropping my hideous cap just for this 'injury' time. Im sure the lovely 2Ls (Litta and Ladybug) will come to the rescue just in time...Smiley

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 2m3gtiq

Now..the best ending for me is CP getting down in his knees proposing to her and she says a big NOOOOO! then ride off into the sunset on Sully's back alone.. Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 3806527698

Lol at ride off on Sully's back alone.

This scene reminds me so much of April on Bach Can. She was just like Becca, thinking things through and then feeling pressure of the process because she wasnt moving fast enough. I love that both ladies are true to self and take the right approach.
There is the need for time and a clear head when deciding if to commit to a man you have only known for 2 month and spent a handful of hours alone with while he was also dating other women

Her tweet says exactly that!

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
Oh snapppp! Gonna take a lot more than a great day and a fantasy suite, yall!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 am

happygolucky wrote:I've just seen the new ep., but the part of the rose ceremony I've watched twice, since first time I couldn't listen to the sound. My thoughts:
1) I stand behind what I think of Whitney in post above. She is caught up in her "crush", holds Chris in high regard and so she never questions him.
When Chris takes Becca aside Whitney, again, believes to know what Chris thinks/wants (I know I'm doing the same just now *) and when Becca comes back, she doesn't consider the connection between Becca and Chris reliable and as good as hers, so she compares herself to Becca and questions Becca's compatibility with Chris instead of her own.

2) The act of taking Becca away for "the talk" was for "the show". It was something needed to be done for the "suspense". Chris had no need to further discuss the "ongoing question of moving to Iowa". He even wanted to reassure Becca that all is good, but B got a bit "scared" so she started to open up and said a few "harsh truths" and I think it was only in that moment that the realization of the reality caught up with Chris, who clearly wasn't really "thinking" on FS date night.

3) I believe that's also a part of his struggle in the upcoming episode. It's interesting when I've read that his sister questioned him/telling him that he went there to find a wife, not a girlfriend, because fresh from watching Ellen's video, I remember that sister isn't in the audience and the other 2 are happy with the choice. Of course, I don't believe anyone is unhappy with it. Also "the grilling" clip we get in a preview of Becca's conversation with Chris's mom it's actually endearing to me. We got to meet his mom the last season, she is one amazing lady, comes on quite strong (I remember that time the preview showed her to be hard on Bette, almost rude) when then it turns out she's not, she means well, she is supportive and sym/em-pathetic.

ETA: *I'm basing my opinion on my impression that Chris likes to be a leader and isn't shy. He may be shy at the beginning stages of courting, because of his insecurities, but is not shy as a person, has a personality that can spike and it comes out in certain moments (-so better watch out) and likes to be a "man of the house" - after all he's gonna be. He's the only son, to live on the farm and once his dad won't decide anymore it's gonna be all on Chris.

Happy hi i see you are having a field day! giggling yes , Keep em coming!

IA with the bolded. also on your prev post, that the F3 girls this season is kinda resembles RFL Tim's F3 girls. To me, Becca came across as a simple, genuine, inexperience (if you will), gorgeous girl with pure heart, just as Jenna, both the youngest . But it doesnt necessarily translate to being the most immature. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:18 am

Yeap! Mura, I agree. The guy has "fallen".

About the FRC ... I remember Des and Chris one, what I presume was a great one in terms of entertainment. She told him the truth about her feelings and Brooks and then the clock ticked ... tension rose, audience had to wait to hear ... could his love go beyond Des' "Brook crush"? Could Chris say YES to her after that?
I don't know whether there was the suspense of what would Nikki say to JPG and whether there was possibility of her saying no (did he do something questionable?).
But now I imagine this scenario:
Whitney - there's no mystery, we all know what's her answer. She's in. She's a yes 100%.
Becca - there's a problem, she isn't ready to move right away, she wants to understand if this is real, strong enough and what is supposed to be for one and only marriage for life...
he proposes ...
audience waits ... will she say yes?
I find this scenario to be quite a wild ride.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:18 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Whitney actually said stuff about Kaitlyn and Becca. Again centered around how if Chris wanted them and not her he was wrong because. She was wearing the distinct clothing of the RC and the temple was in the background. Kaitlyn was also disappointed when Becca came back from her chat.

The way Whitney spoke to me made me think there were a lot more ITMs like that were left on the editing floor as they didn't fit with her edit of the perfect one for Chris. I don't know this for fact just suspect it so it is JMO.

The whole age thing is just so funny to me. Probably because my dad was 16 years older but always more youthful and playful than my mom. I have only ever dated one man who was older than me (9 years) and the rest have been at least one year younger than me. Hubby one was 2 years younger and hubby 2 is almost 3 years younger.

Age is a number to me that means absolutely nothing to compatibility. Again JMO.

preach girl!.giggling .ITA..age is just a number.

same observation here on Whitney's edit. Im not arguing with anyone whether what she said was right/wrong. THAT bolded of yours along with several stuff i've seen give me pause on her as the F1. The biggest scratch was when she shared her mural date with the other girls. Its not much the fact of her telling her date story (as im sure most of the girls shared their date story, anyway. eg: Carly, on deleted scene), but more so on the fact that the editors chose to show us that scene. Its belong to my stash as one of the stuff against her as the F1. JMOAA

So agree with you on sharing the mural date and she and Chris both vilified Britt for sharing details of going to the concert, just the week before.

I think Whitney is a very capable woman, who has had hard times in life. Good for her for being where she is. But, I just don't buy that she is just so sweet and wonderful, a few times they have let slip that Whit can be a kitty with her claws out. All women can, but I just don't see her as miles ahead in maturity compared to Kaitlyn or Becca.

Becca comes from a very large family from a very poor state. The HTD was filmed at her sister and BIL's house, he was an NFL player and commentator and has money, not her parents house. I have a feeling Becca's life had it's struggles too. But we haven't heard her sharing them. I just don't think that is who she is. I know I share a lot here, but in real life, if I am not trying to use my experience to help another, I don't tell them about my situation. I am okay, I got through it all. I don't need to make anyone else feel bad or sorry for me. Just not my style. That I think is what it comes down to for me. I like Becca and her personal way of doing stuff much better than Whitney the talker at least as seen on my tv. Real life may be different, but I can only base on what I am shown.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 am

see2love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Dropping my hideous cap just for this 'injury' time. Im sure the lovely 2Ls (Litta and Ladybug) will come to the rescue just in time...Smiley

*snipped*

Lol at ride off on Sully's back alone.

This scene reminds me so much of April on Bach Can. She was just like Becca, thinking things through and then feeling pressure of the process because she wasnt moving fast enough. I love that both ladies are true to self and take the right approach.
There is the need for time and a clear head when deciding if to commit to a man you have only known for 2 month and spent a handful of hours alone with while he was also dating other women

Her tweet says exactly that!

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
Oh snapppp! Gonna take a lot more than a great day and a fantasy suite, yall!

I concur that..its refreshing and endearing to see..for once we get a rational gorgeous girl with good heart--in his own word: total package giggling - peeking out the real sometimes-cruel world out there from inside this all sweet rainbow unicorn roses un-real bubble  before making the biggest decision of her life. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:30 am

Yes to the posts above, in that I agree. Also I never believe in "all sweet portray" of someone who talks ambition, reaching goals and making it that far.
Mura - you've made me think now - thank you - it's true, they showed her discussing her date with other girls, just when she said that it doesn't need to be shared. It took me by surprise that they "are still" discussing them. I though at the beginning it kinda is a way to understand the lead better if you hear how he is in situations on the other dates and that once "you reached some point" you stop talking to other girls what's going on between you and a lead.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:37 am

happygolucky wrote:Yeap! Mura, I agree. The guy has "fallen".

About the FRC ... I remember Des and Chris one, what I presume was a great one in terms of entertainment. She told him the truth about her feelings and Brooks and then the clock ticked ... tension rose, audience had to wait to hear ... could his love go beyond Des' "Brook crush"? Could Chris say YES to her after that?
I don't know whether there was the suspense of what would Nikki say to JPG and whether there was possibility of her saying no (did he do something questionable?).
But now I imagine this scenario:
Whitney - there's no mystery, we all know what's her answer. She's in. She's a yes 100%.
Becca - there's a problem, she isn't ready to move right away, she wants to understand if this is real, strong enough and what is supposed to be for one and only marriage for life...
he proposes ...
audience waits ... will she say yes?
I find this scenario to be quite a wild ride.

you know happy..as much as i want to buy CH's most dramatic, most emotional ending..*gag!laugh out loud* im sure it will be the same old : inject a series conflicts before climax, then the anticlimax is the ever after, just like in the movie.

Watching Becca's FD, and the FRC when CP pulling her back, i perceived it as the conflict part 1 and 2, while the final stages, MTP and LCD, may serve as the conflict part 3 (and 4, probably). After last episode, I am convinced more than ever she is the F1, especially since Whit kept chirping : engage, married and parallel lines... Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 18 3806527698 . Did i ever mention that im weird? giggling
#Worth-Wait-Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:02 am

I kind of don't want her with Chris anymore. I liked that he was being more manly around her in recent episodes, but then last night he became a sighing mess who looked like he needed to call a friend to make his decisions for him. Becca can do sooo much better! I want her with someone witty and smart and sexy. Chris is none of that to me and I worry about how he is in private.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena