SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:55 pm

She liked this
Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 16 2aadggp

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:56 pm

relaxing wrote:OK I just convinced myself it's Becca and I couldn't be more excited!! because I truly feel I've watched them falling in love.  

In the Ellen video when she asks if he'd wanted to know earlier about Becca being a virgin he actually first says "it really isn't a" then stops and changes to "it doesn't affect how I feel".  That's when he stops to think because he's almost said something that gave it away.  It's like he was going to say "it really isn't an issue for me".  That sounds like talking about a current situation to me.

Add to that in every preview I've seen of them for the FD tonight he has the look of love on his face with Becca.  The look that has grown more each ep since their one on one.  I can't get the way he was with her leaving her families out of my mind.  To me that was when he fell in love.  Knowing that her slowly growing feelings must be real because physical affection is so special to her.

I'm going full force now with Becca is F1 and she was hanging with Kaitlyn while Chris practiced for DWTS.

What a beautiful story, if she says she loves him at the end.
That's it. Count me in too relaxing and IA with your post.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
see2love wrote:I have another theory, I have noticed a clue in some tweets by MF over the years that point to the F1.
I have made a list of some of some of his past tweets and he usually posts the tweets towards the end of filming.

It could be completely nothing, but I remember that was what sold me on Nikki, Jef, Catherine and Des's Chris being F1.

JPG's season- @fleissmeister: I think Juan Pablo is falling in love. Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!!!!! 22/10. ( Nikki scored on the soccer date and shouted goalllll)- Nikki was F1

Sean's season tweet- "Bachelor nation will, really DIG the season" (Catherine used the word dig a lot and wrote it in her note to Sean also)- Catherine F1

Emily's season tweet- "Emily is not looking to fall in love with 2 or 3 people just with "1"( Jef with 1 "f"- F1

This is what he tweeted towards the end of Chris's filming.

@fleissmeister: Buckle up, #Bachelornation !!! Gonna be a wild ride!!- I believe it is in reference to the runaway horse on Becca's date.

Like I said, could mean nothing but we will find out in 2 weeks I guess

For Des season, he said "out of left field"...

Thats a really provocating recap, see2love.. :uptonogood .needless to say, i love your theory... giggling

thanks for refreshing our memory magg....

FWIW. the coming out of the left field. was from MF's interview, not his tweet.... In verbatim : The ending was coming out of the left field, no one would see that coming. It was unexpected. No one left unscathed.

PS : how come we didnt have MF interview on Jpab, Meandi and now Chris's season?. I swear, I have been on the lookout for that..but no luck. Maybe he realized he tend to give away unconsciously in any interview?.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Chris has done such a great job picking his final 3! I agree ^^ Mike Fleiss likes to leave at least one clue. This season it might be the tweet about "wild ride." ;)

At least most like the final 3 no matter who he picks.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I didn't watch Des' season.  Did they go to baseball game?  Good points, see2love.  Also, Becca is the dark horse this season.  :yes:

No Mommy...they (Chres) played BB on his HTD, on the same BB field he used to play growing up.

Just for my selfish pleasure refreshing wonderful memory :cutesmile!: :...On that BB date..Des did a piggy ride on his back...then Chris referenced it by Twitter's profile pic him on a piggy bank, -the same piggy rode by Cat on SeanCat HTD Hugesmile - then he tweeted..."going straight from the office all the way to the bank..." (or something to the effect), 3  days before FRC. I knew the spoilers were wrong by then....my Prince was sneaky while still managed to be classy... yes

I wish B would drop some subtle hints for us to keep our cray2 mind going!... Praying   #PleaseBachelorFairyGodMotherLetThatHappen giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Chris has done such a great job picking his final 3!  I agree ^^ Mike Fleiss likes to leave at least one clue.  This season it might be the tweet about "wild ride."  ;)  

I agree! From the girls that we got to "meet," he really did a great job.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:43 pm

julychild wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Chris has done such a great job picking his final 3!  I agree ^^ Mike Fleiss likes to leave at least one clue.  This season it might be the tweet about "wild ride."  ;)  

I agree! From the girls that we got to "meet," he really did a great job.

hahaha!! so true!!...(Bubye! Kelsey..Both Ashleys ..and Britt the hugger.. . giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Personally, I think that when a lead gushes about someone in interviews, it is a good sign that that is NOT the person they picked.

That said, I see positive signs in how Chris has interacted with Becca on camera so far and how they have talked about each other.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:03 am

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 16 11005165_806333782747871_243153636_n
@theyearofelan
this is the best looking I've ever been in a photograph and I have to be standing next to someone 500 times hotter than me. what an idiot I am
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:09 am

Becca continually impresses me.  I have to laugh since early in the show, people didn't even know who she was.  Who the h*** is Becca?  # thevoiceofreason  giggling  Now, her twitter feed is blowing up with praise and respect for her!  Well done, Bec!  

Curious as to how this will all play out in the coming weeks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:23 am

I just read well heck you be the judge Smiley Chris reassures her that he can see a future with her, Becca explains that she is crazy about Chris and she would be devastated if he sent her home, she says that she is willing to move to Arlington for him if he proposes to her – and she hasn’t taken that option off from the table.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:30 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Becca continually impresses me.  I have to laugh since early in the show, people didn't even know who she was.  Who the h*** is Becca?  # thevoiceofreason  giggling  Now, her twitter feed is blowing up with praise and respect for her!  Well done, Bec!  

Curious as to how this will all play out in the coming weeks!

So happy to see this! She deserves it. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena