SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 62 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by bleuberry Thu May 14, 2015 10:58 am

I guess I missed it, how do we know his family was going to RS? RS usually has the ending anyway, and aside from the blatant 1f, I don't recall a family or f1 being so forthcoming.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 3:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:I guess I missed it, how do we know his family was going to RS? RS usually has the ending anyway, and aside from the blatant 1f, I don't recall a family or f1 being so forthcoming.

I'm guessing it's pure speculation since RS does not divulge his sources. He's pretty tight lipped, so how can anyone know for sure where his info is coming from?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 3:59 pm

The speculation is based on how he treats the contestants. If he's sweet as pie, as he was for Andi and Josh, then that's the pay off for the source.

Otherwise he has nothing nice to say about anyone. I think he does it on purpose. It's a ploy, in hopes the sources will contact him. If I saw him ragging on my son, you bet I'd be contacting him. Hence, "I never contacted anyone" JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 14, 2015 4:21 pm

chloep wrote:
sara11 wrote:RS said in his periscope that Josh has a very good chance of getting the bach, even above the guys from britt/kaits season.

No wonder that's what he is "hearing"..... Josh' camp was one of his biggest spoiler source back in Andi's season.   Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 62 2498057887
Josh won't be Bach anytime soon. TPTB is doing their usually monkey business and Josh is buying it/or is going along with, cause why not, I guess?

Please tell me you are absolutely sure about this. I really prefer not to deal with grown a** man and Momma Murray again. I wish him the best but not on my screen again. no no
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 4:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The speculation is based on how he treats the contestants. If he's sweet as pie, as he was for Andi and Josh, then that's the pay off for the source.

Otherwise he has nothing nice to say about anyone. I think he does it on purpose.  It's a ploy, in hopes the sources will contact him. If I saw him ragging on my son, you bet I'd be contacting him. Hence, "I never contacted anyone" JMHO

I've never seen him be sweet as pie to anyone, and certainly didn't think he was for Josh and Andi. There have been a few leads or contestants you could tell he disliked but for the most part he just gives his "facts" and is pretty indifferent to them otherwise I feel. If RS's "treatment" of them is truly what people are basing this theory of the Murray's being his source on, I just don't see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 4:33 pm

I have no clue if the Murrays were the source of RS's spoiler.

However it was common knowledge in Athens according to posters from that area that Josh was F1. If it was common knowledge in Athens then that's proof to me the the Murray camp wasn't exactly blabber proof. Plus momma Muuray (bless her heart) gave some clues on SM, first one I remember was the sushi rose.

Long & short is, it's very likely that RS had an insider from the Murray camp, whether direct family or not, I can't say.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 14, 2015 4:45 pm

It's easy to say it's 'common knowledge' in Athens after the ending has already been spoiled though. As soon as it gets out, I'm sure the community starts talking, especially when the family is as rooted in that community as the Murray's. The news got around quick I'm sure. 

He likes Sean Lowe too. I wouldn't think that is in anyway indicative of where his info comes from. Some contestants are more likeable than others giggling

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Beagle wrote:
chloep wrote:
sara11 wrote:RS said in his periscope that Josh has a very good chance of getting the bach, even above the guys from britt/kaits season.

No wonder that's what he is "hearing"..... Josh' camp was one of his biggest spoiler source back in Andi's season.   Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 62 2498057887
Josh won't be Bach anytime soon. TPTB is doing their usually monkey business and Josh is buying it/or is going along with, cause why not, I guess?

Please tell me you are absolutely sure about this. I really prefer not to deal with grown a** man and Momma Murray again. I wish him the best but not on my screen again. no no
There are not enough likes in the day for this post.  Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 14, 2015 7:01 pm

I don't care who is the bachelor, no scratch that I hope Josh is not the lead because this will be another season I won't watch because I don't care for the lead or the person coming back...  Well RS is like most people who have insider info, it's all given to them I am sure this season will be no different for him or anyone who finds out who the F1 before the season starts.......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Another F1 who came back, was Jen, F1 in Andrew Firestone's season. She was my favorite in that season and so I was really excited that she was coming back when her relationship didn't work out. And then she turned out to be one of the worst bachelorettes ever, IMO. I still cringe thinking about that FRC and AFRC. 

And then there is Emily. no no

Personally I don't think it's fair to bring back someone who was the F1 in a previous season. They had their chance, it didn't work out, let them move on with their life and give a new person a chance.  All JMHO.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Just watched the video. Yikes. If he thinks that makes him bachelor material he's mistaken. Really hope you're right, Chloep. :yes:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 8:45 am

I believe it was Nick with the loose lips that gave RS all the info he needed on the plane.  
Someone who actually wants to get married as a lead would be a great thing.  I'd rather see someone as a lead with lots of energy & personality then a dud where the show tries to create entertainment.  Not really understanding the dislike of Josh.  His video could be nothing more than fun trying out a new device or something his sister wanted him to do.  I thought it was funny & enjoyed seeing his family in a different light then the show did.  Apparently it's not all about Aaron.  *edit* Love reading this website to see all the creative speculation on the simplist comment or movement. Thanks for the entertainment!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win