SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 63 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 8:59 am

^^You sound like you know Josh.  If you do, wish you would share more about him and if you think he would be ready to be the next Bachelor.  I personally would be glad to see more of his personality and charm away from Andi.  From the media, he looks like a loving, caring guy and I especially like the way he treats his sister with such love and respect.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 9:04 am

^ the reasons I don't want Josh to be the bachelor are:
1. He acts like an used car salesman - says all things right with Tue biggest grin
2. He seems to have a linear personality,  like Ken the doll,  Everything must be perfect, even the hair, I understand he has high standards for himself, but I dont find him funny nor intelligent enough to carry interesting conversation
3. I hate his grown azz man comment

he is a male version of andi, they both have a hard shell and is very stubborn, I can't handle it.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Fri May 15, 2015 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 9:07 am

peggy0221 wrote:^ the reasons I don't want Josh to be the bachelor are:
1. He acts like an used car salesman - says all things right with Tue biggest grin
2. He seems to have a linear personality,  like Ken the doll,  Everything must be perfect, even the hair, I understand he has high standards for himself, but I dont feel him funny not intelligent enough to carry interesting conversation
3. I hate his grown azz man comment

She is a male version of andi, they both have a hard shell and is very stubborn, I can't handle it.
Excuse me?! You don't want an AdvoCrap pitch on the Bach for 10 weeks straight next winter? Oh okay! laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I imagine Josh will be choosing a 20 year old beauty queen who un-ironically wears monogramed sorority t-shirts that say, "I like my tea like I like my men- sweet, strong and Southern."

On second thought, bring it on, tptb.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 9:11 am

^^Editing would have a field day!  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 63 3806527698

Not sure I am ready for a Josh season, but it would be interesting to see him in the spotlight without Meandi in center stage.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 9:21 am

A good looking guy with nice teeth and a nice smile who loves his family & passionate about his faith & helping others, oddly is not boring or annoying to me. The fact that he is athletic, graduated with honors and loves his job just adds more layers of interest for me.  **edited**over the stereotypical dumb joc persona the show tried so hard to paint of him.  I haven't seen 1 interview with him where he wasn't articulate or pausing to form a perfect answer. Maybe, just maybe, he is an authentic fun intelligent good looking guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 9:29 am

^^Thanks for feedback.  Josh probably needs to stay clear of this franchise.   Hopefully, he will find a lady who shares his same passions but not on TV.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri May 15, 2015 9:42 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Thanks for feedback.  Josh probably needs to stay clear of this franchise.   Hopefully, he will find a lady who shares his same passions but not on TV.

I think anyone in their right mind should stay clear of this franchise!!!

But I am sure glad they don't. giggling

I wouldn't be here with you fine ladies (and men)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 9:46 am

Cheers to that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 9:47 am

In fact, I never find this guy good looking. It's just me, I know.
And his ear to ear smile doesn't always look heartfelt to me, like I said, he knows he has to he perfect. This is how I see Josh, he thinks he needs to be perfect. I never see him showing a bit of vulnerability, so I don't like a lead like this.

Yes, he has all the good qualities, but I don't want to see a human Ken doll fall in love with a human Barbie doll. I want to see someone with depth, with feelings, with a sign of human that I can relate to.

And I never think it's about the jock edit that shapes him this way in my mind, it's the overall vibes I get from him from the start to now

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri May 15, 2015 9:48 am

Josh reminds me of Jake a little bit with his need to always look/appear perfect. Drives me nuts!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 9:51 am

Hopefully, if he was the next lead, his edit would take a turn and show his philanthropic side and his love for kids.
 I, have to wonder if TPTB are just teasing the fans, as they always do, by putting out a past cast name as candidate only to eventually choose the lead from the current season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 9:57 am

^^Great point!  That would be great to see his love for kids and his participation in charity events.   I don't think we got to know Josh well in Andi's season.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win