SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 32 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by kimberlynich Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Thanks AnandaMarie. Wish the best for these two.

kimberlynich

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by beader Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:57 pm

IrishGal wrote:Heaven forbid! no

Totally agree! Please, please no Josh as Bachelor. I could not take an entire season of his teeth.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Josh does absolutely nothing for me...at...all. Not a fan of the Advocare stuff or the holier than thou attitude.

Really hope he isn't the bachelor but could see him doing it... I could deal with him on BIP but wouldn't have much incentive to watch a season of him as the bachelor.

Seems nice enough just does nothing for me....
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:32 pm

beader wrote:

Totally agree!  Please, please no Josh as Bachelor.  I could not take an entire season of his teeth.  

Or his hair. Or his eyebrows.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:48 pm

sbolduc wrote:Josh does absolutely nothing for me...at...all. Not a fan of the Advocare stuff or the holier than thou attitude.

Really hope he isn't the bachelor but could see him doing it... I could deal with him on BIP but wouldn't have much incentive to watch a season of him as the bachelor.

Seems nice enough just does nothing for me....

Ditto exactly. On an ensemble BIP cast, in small doses with other storylines, sure have him. As lead I'd vote a huge, gigantic no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:07 pm

beader wrote:

Totally agree!  Please, please no Josh as Bachelor.  I could not take an entire season of his teeth.  

To each his own, but I will say in person his TEETH are magnificent, he has a smile to die for and TV doesen't do him or his teeth any justice AT ALL no no He is a 10 in person and the nicest, caring, most genuine guy you'll ever meet! :Nod: imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Jolena wrote:After listening to sean's video above:  Arie wasen't casted because he haden't been on TV for 2 years , this was a concern for TPTB so they went with Chris. If this is true then IMO I think Josh showing up at music awards (red carpet pics ) and DWTS  is their doing to keep him out there (and we'll probably see alot more of him) if he is at the top of their list for next lead. Had Andi not picked Josh I def believe that he would have been the Bachelor over Chris. TPTB already have a pretty good idea of what Kaitlyn's guys are like in filming so it's possible they feel Josh might be the better choice. They have a second shot with Josh now so we shall see.jmo

Quite possibly. Arie did Wipeout, that aired when TPTB were deciding between him and Chris. I always thought it was arranged by TPTB that wanted Arie over Chris, and were trying to get his name out there again. Personally, I think that Josh is the show's "insurance policy"; I think that they would prefer someone who was fresh in the audience's minds and, honestly, seemed a bit more heartbroken than Josh but he's a solid pick if none of the guys from Kaitlyn's top 4 work. I think that a fan favorite or two, if there are any that isn't the F1, will emerge in the first 2-3 weeks of airing, which will give us a better idea of Josh's chances. I absolutely believe that they want Josh back on TV, either on BIP or as the Bachelor. I think that if they have 2-3 good possibilities for Bachelor from Kaitlyn's cast, they will let him know and just offer him a crazy amount of money to do BIP. BIP doesn't start filming until June, so it would be enough time for TPTB to make a well-informed decision.

Personally, I think that it seems like a few of Kailtyn's remaining guys are, at the very least, good enough on paper to be the Bachelor, so I don't see Josh getting it. I don't know if I believe that Josh has Emily Maynard-level popularity. All, JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:57 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Jolena wrote:After listening to sean's video above:  Arie wasen't casted because he haden't been on TV for 2 years , this was a concern for TPTB so they went with Chris. If this is true then IMO I think Josh showing up at music awards (red carpet pics ) and DWTS  is their doing to keep him out there (and we'll probably see alot more of him) if he is at the top of their list for next lead. Had Andi not picked Josh I def believe that he would have been the Bachelor over Chris. TPTB already have a pretty good idea of what Kaitlyn's guys are like in filming so it's possible they feel Josh might be the better choice. They have a second shot with Josh now so we shall see.jmo

Quite possibly. Arie did Wipeout, that aired when TPTB were deciding between him and Chris. I always thought it was arranged by TPTB that wanted Arie over Chris, and were trying to get his name out there again. Personally, I think that Josh is the show's "insurance policy"; I think that they would prefer someone who was fresh in the audience's minds and, honestly, seemed a bit more heartbroken than Josh but he's a solid pick if none of the guys from Kaitlyn's top 4 work. I think that a fan favorite or two, if there are any that isn't the F1, will emerge in the first 2-3 weeks of airing, which will give us a better idea of Josh's chances. I absolutely believe that they want Josh back on TV, either on BIP or as the Bachelor. I think that if they have 2-3 good possibilities for Bachelor from Kaitlyn's cast, they will let him know and just offer him a crazy amount of money to do BIP. BIP doesn't start filming until June, so it would be enough time for TPTB to make a well-informed decision.

Personally, I think that it seems like a few of Kailtyn's remaining guys are, at the very least, good enough on paper to be the Bachelor, so I don't see Josh getting it. I don't know if I believe that Josh has Emily Maynard-level popularity. All, JMO!

I disagree I think his popularity is right up there with Emily's., Jen Sheft was also an F1 that was casted as lead and I think Josh has alot more popularity . I don't see Josh as a fit for BIP at all , Maybe if he was told that he was def out of the running for Bachelor and/or If he had his sights on someone special that he knew was going to be there. but other then that I do not see him doing it. I hope he dosen't do it because I much rather see him as the bachelor. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:13 pm

I'm honestly not a Emily Maynard fan, but I don't think that anyone has come close to her level of popularity. It's really hard to compete with her combination of looks and tragic history. She still has one of the highest Twitter/Instagram followers in the franchise, which is crazy because she hasn't been on TV for 3 years and had one of the worst break-ups ever (including her sexting two guys/cheating on Jef).

Also, I think that if they really wanted Josh as Bachelor, they would have asked him to do the breakup interview, not Andi (like they had asked Emily). That would have been the perfect way to get people rooting for him to find love again. JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm honestly not a Emily Maynard fan, but I don't think that anyone has come close to her level of popularity. It's really hard to compete with her combination of looks and tragic history. She still has one of the highest Twitter/Instagram followers in the franchise, which is crazy because she hasn't been on TV for 3 years and had one of the worst break-ups ever (including her sexting two guys/cheating on Jef).

Also, I think that if they really wanted Josh as Bachelor, they would have asked him to do the breakup interview, not Andi (like they had asked Emily). That would have been the perfect way to get people rooting for him to find love again. JMO!

Maybe he was asked and refused to do it. no idea just saying !
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Jolena wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I'm honestly not a Emily Maynard fan, but I don't think that anyone has come close to her level of popularity. It's really hard to compete with her combination of looks and tragic history. She still has one of the highest Twitter/Instagram followers in the franchise, which is crazy because she hasn't been on TV for 3 years and had one of the worst break-ups ever (including her sexting two guys/cheating on Jef).

Maybe he was asked and refused to do it. no idea  just saying !

Possibly! But, that's probably not the smartest decision to make if you're trying to be the next Bachelor, haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:53 pm

I agree

I will always have a soft spot for Emily (and Arie).

I totally agree Josh would have gotten the interview and/or invited to join Andi. IMO he would have jumped at the chance to help gain Advocare  underlings. It is a multilevel marketing company, afterall, and he makes more $$ by getting more people under him.

IMO Josh would not be making the current rounds if he was not interested in joining BIP2. There is a lot of time (and 2 more shows in franchise) between now and Bachelor. Too much time and we already heard from Fleiss how much he likes Kaitlyn's boys.

I also don't think that Josh got a great edit on Bachelorette. He was portrayed as a guy hung up on failed baseball career, a short-fuse temper and even at the MTA Chris H shared that Josh lied during the lie detector date. Finally TPTB never gave Josh opportunity to tell his side of story. Sure we saw a glimpse of Josh and Robert in audience at DWTS but no on camera chit chat.

If I was a Josh fan, I would not be holding out much hope for lead gig.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win