SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 31 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:00 pm

I T A. 
One season was way too much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:16 pm

julychild wrote:Josh is boring and uninteresting!

Well we're all entitled to our opinions. But Josh is anything but uninteresting and boring to me.  He's hands down my favorite Bachelor contestant to ever be on the show. I find him not only gorgeous to look at, but he has a magnetism that just draws me in. I believe he would be one of the most charismatic Bachelor leads to date if they were to cast him.  Personally, I would rather he find love on his own without the show, but if he is chosen I will definitely be watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:15 am

metalgirl wrote:I would much rather see Josh as the next Bachelor.  They let Emily be the Bachelorette after she & Brad broke up, so there's already a precedent set....
When Emily was cast the ABC executives who make the final decision were different.  Last season the producers wanted to cast Arie but the current executives said no since he wasn't on the most recent season. That's why they cast Chris

Reasons I think Josh may be on BIP.....

Chloep from the forum who has posted a lot of reliable BIP info says she's hearing more and more that Josh may be cast

He's got some history with Alexis from Juan Pablo's season and may want to pursue that relationship on BIP

He's following Ashley I and Jillian A on Twitter and Instagram.  They both have said they want Josh to do BIP.  I think they both my be cast as well

He hung out with Robert G from BIP1, Kiptyn from BP, and Marcus/Lacy from BIP1 this past weekend

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:39 am

I could see him doing BIP. It would be a fun get together if nothing else.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:56 am

Last season the producers wanted to cast Arie but the current executives said no since he wasn't on the most recent season. That's why they cast Chris

I don't ever remember reading that fact anywhere. Could you provide a source please?
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:21 am

When Emily was cast the ABC executives who make the final decision were different.  Last season the producers wanted to cast Arie but the current executives said no since he wasn't on the most recent season. That's why they cast Chris
metalgirl wrote:I don't ever remember reading that fact anywhere.  Could you provide a source please?

Last edited by jen689 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:13 pm

jen689 wrote:
metalgirl wrote:I don't ever remember reading that fact anywhere.  Could you provide a source please?

IIRC, TPTB wanted Arie for TB right after Emily's season but Arie said No because he wanted to put racing first.  I remember him addressing this on twitter.  I can see why TPTB would go with Chris over Arie.  3 years since we watched Arie Vs. 6 months since we've seen Chris.

To bring this back on topic,  What is up with the Jimmy Neutron hair do these guys are sporting?  My nephew has the same do and it looks really cute on him but he's 6 years old.   These adults like over grown Kewpie dolls.

Last edited by cindebugg on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling. Thanks Kasha I knew Cupie didn't look right but was too lazy to google.)

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Yes, the kewpie look went out with 1F, the Beebs and anyone else over 6. It might look cute on Elan, MF, Peter and Millsy, however.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Thanks, jen689.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:26 pm

kimberlynich wrote:This is a great forum!  My first time posting.  I have to admit I am a fan of both Josh and Andi's.  IMO, I think there is still much anger and bitterness between each of them as a result of what happened in their relationship.  Just speculating, but I think the relationship was very intense/passionate, which often times leads to love/hate.  I had that kind of relationship once.  IMO, I think Josh response of "No" followed by the "sill being friends" was an answer to multiple questions asked at once, and the "No" is not a completion probably, to the full statement he gave.   Last I checked Josh's instagram, he still had a few pictures of he and Andi there which I think are intentional.  He actually went in an changed captions on pictures before with he and Andi that he still had there (although now removed).  IMO he either has the remaining pictures with he and she there because deep down inside he still does miss her and what they shared although his ego would never allow him to admit that and especially not to the media, or it's for publicity and for folks to remember he was connected to the show, which the public already knows this.  BTW, Andi has removed all but one picture of she and Josh.

When you are hurt the last thing you are trying to do is admit you miss the person who hurt you in the first place, it's called ego and pride and sometimes you just want the other person the person too, although I'm sure he knows she's hurting, IMO this is the case between these two.  As fans of both I just pray for their healing and peace and that they would both learn the lesson from the experience and accept their responsibility as individuals in what went wrong before they move on to another relationship, because hurt people, hurt people.

I absolutely loved your post and agree with everything that you have to say (in this post as well as your later posts).
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:31 pm

After listening to sean's video above: Arie wasen't casted because he haden't been on TV for 2 years , this was a concern for TPTB so they went with Chris. If this is true then IMO I think Josh showing up at music awards (red carpet pics ) and DWTS is their doing to keep him out there (and we'll probably see alot more of him) if he is at the top of their list for next lead. Had Andi not picked Josh I def believe that he would have been the Bachelor over Chris. TPTB already have a pretty good idea of what Kaitlyn's guys are like in filming so it's possible they feel Josh might be the better choice. They have a second shot with Josh now so we shall see.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Heaven forbid! no

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win