SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 51 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:12 am

I don't like Josh's career change either. I thought he was fairly criticized because of it's shady-ness before and not just Andi, so assuming they cancel each other out career-wise, many people just find Josh to be the more likeable of the two, so naturally they're harder on her.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by julychild Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:30 am

As far as I'm concerned, and I know a lot of people don't like it or agree, but nick had both Josh and Andi pegged, based on theven plane video. He is not a saint himself, but he read those two...well.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:34 am

julychild wrote:As far as I'm concerned, and I know a lot of people don't like it or agree, but nick had both Josh and Andi pegged, based on theven plane video. He is not a saint himself, but he read those two...well.

I have to disagree but I am in the minority about Nick. Hugesmile

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:35 am

The difference with Josh using his time on the show to his advantage is, he is being sought out. He's not looking for it. Big difference IMO

I don't think he approached Epoch Temptations in Toronto Canada to be part of the Bachelor and Bachelorette Auction for charity. I'm pretty sure they would request he be part of it. Once accepted, the media appearances follow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:44 am

Also, notice how these are appearances are for charity and not clubs and etc.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Well Andi is doing charity as well. And not going to every charity in the world does not make you a bad person. None of us do it (unless I missed someone, so sorry ;) ), not a lot of people from the show do it. Good for Josh, good for Andi. I love them both, I think they are both great, but something happened there so we have to respect that. I didn't see and still don't realize why people think what they think about Andi. I really think they are both great people .
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:28 pm

edenpol wrote:Well Andi is doing charity as well. And not going to every charity in the world does not make you a bad person. None of us do it (unless I missed someone, so sorry ;) ), not a lot of people from the show do it. Good for Josh, good for Andi. I love them both, I think they are both great, but something happened there so we have to respect that. I didn't see and still don't realize why people think what they think about Andi. I really think they are both great people .

I agree with you Eden, Josh just happens to be more of a people person but that does not mean Andi is not also a nice person. People that have actually met her have said she was very nice. So I don't understand how people that have never met her thinks she's not. Even JJ from the show had nice things to say about her.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:43 pm

I wasn't taking a jab at Andi, I was just adding on to GA's point of him using this fame to his advantage by giving back and promoting/bringing awareness to charities laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:45 pm

LOL, I think Andi is being sought out also. She is doing charity events she may not but be in Canada the reality star haven, doesn't mean she is not sought after. To me there is no difference, both of them doing what makes them happy.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Josh and his family have a long and somewhat public history of charitable work so basically he is continuing an established legacy but on a bigger scale as his fame has opened more doors. Basically no change there from before and after the show.

His Advocare product promoting is specifically part of his sales job and again he is capitalizing on the fame window to reach more customers. It's his livelihood.

I don't follow his SM or anything outside of what is posted here.  Post breakup, does he use Twitter or IG to product place for other goods or services?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:02 pm

notarose wrote:Josh and his family have a long and somewhat public history of charitable work so basically he is continuing an established legacy but on a bigger scale as his fame has opened more doors. Basically no change there from before and after the show.

His Advocare product promoting is specifically part of his sales job and again he is capitalizing on the fame window to reach more customers. It's his livelihood.

I don't follow his SM or anything outside of what is posted here.  Post breakup, does he use Twitter or IG to product place for other goods or services?
Not that I've seen. Smiley
I know his family has history of helping charity, I love that about him, I really really do. What I said is that not doing this much charities events, like he does, because he does A LOT, does not make you a bad person, and I really believe that.
But I know he is genuine in what he does and he really wants to help other people, and that is amazing.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:02 pm

^ Nope. He tweets about sports, replies to friends and he only to replies to people who have questions about advocare once in awhile. He doesn't tweet much out about advocare.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win