SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:31 am

I think I've missed any of this substance in the girls that have been let go, they all seemed pretty silent or cray.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by cindebugg Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Megan looks completely different at this RC.  His love of the early 20 somethings continues.  Yes, he is definitely looking for a wife.  Not buying his crap anymore than I bought Andi's.

I don't see the big deal about age.  If spoilers are correct he picks the 4th oldest bachelorette there.  Jason and Molly and Ashley and JP have a much bigger age gap and it's worked out pretty well for them.

Age makes less difference when the maturity level is the same.  Maybe Chris is on par with women who can't keep their train of thought, or think aliens are coming down to get them or are incredibly obsessed with their virginity and cosmetics.  He is keeping the women who seem incredibly immature and letting go of any women who seem to have substance except for Becca.  Sorry, I am not convinced Whitney is all that she is advertised to be.

He's also gotten rid of some incredibly immature women.  We all know that after Chris gives his top 4 on the first night the producers have a lot of say about the order of exits. 

I question the substance of anyone that agrees to do this show.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:42 am

cindebugg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

I don't see the big deal about age.  If spoilers are correct he picks the 4th oldest bachelorette there.  Jason and Molly and Ashley and JP have a much bigger age gap and it's worked out pretty well for them.

Age makes less difference when the maturity level is the same.  Maybe Chris is on par with women who can't keep their train of thought, or think aliens are coming down to get them or are incredibly obsessed with their virginity and cosmetics.  He is keeping the women who seem incredibly immature and letting go of any women who seem to have substance except for Becca.  Sorry, I am not convinced Whitney is all that she is advertised to be.

He's also gotten rid of some incredibly immature women.  We all know that after Chris gives his top 4 on the first night the producers have a lot of say about the order of exits. 

I question the substance of anyone that agrees to do this show.

thumbsup

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:Megan looks completely different at this RC.  His love of the early 20 somethings continues.  Yes, he is definitely looking for a wife.  Not buying his crap anymore than I bought Andi's.
Right now, there are only 2 early 20's still there, the rest are 26 and older.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:07 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

I'm really disappointed in the women that were cast this season. The only "normal" ones there are Whitney, Becca, and Jade, which coincidentally all happen to be in his F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:22 am

Max64 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I'm really disappointed in the women that were cast this season.  The only "normal" ones there are Whitney, Becca, and Jade, which coincidentally all happen to be in his F4.  

And the same 3 were a part of the group who met his sisters. In his blog he says that his sisters gave him their opinions about all the girls they met. The only one of the f4 they didn't meet was Kaitlyn.

ETA: just realized 5 out of f6 were in the group that met his sisters. The other 2 the sisters met were cut that episode.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 am

I don't know if they have a producer writing these blogs or what, but I love them this season.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:28 am

He was about Becca..said she would be there for a long time..than he put " spoiler" not a word about Whitney!..interesting...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:33 am

Max64 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I'm really disappointed in the women that were cast this season.  The only "normal" ones there are Whitney, Becca, and Jade, which coincidentally all happen to be in his F4.  
I don't know if Jade can actually be put into the "normal" group. If we took a poll on this forum alone of fairly "normal" people--not many of us make a living making nude or suggestive photos etc. 
The point being and I agree with you and others, casting was very off this season with the main and the shark pool. Having a main who is inarticulate, or edited as such, who slurrs his words and slobbers all over the cast is not good tv. 
MF probably should talk with the SNL cast and have them step in next season. Kristen Wiig's Doonese would make an entertaining 'Ette. link
Sarah Silverman is still single, too. If you're going to do crazy, do crazy well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:07 pm

Hotmomma wrote:He was about Becca..said she would be there for a long time..than he put " spoiler" not a word about Whitney!..interesting...

There sure will be later though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't know if Jade can actually be put into the "normal" group. If we took a poll on this forum alone of fairly "normal" people--not many of us make a living making nude or suggestive photos etc. 
The point being and I agree with you and others, casting was very off this season with the main and the shark pool. Having a main who is inarticulate, or edited as such, who slurrs his words and slobbers all over the cast is not good tv. 
MF probably should talk with the SNL cast and have them step in next season. Kristen Wiig's Doonese would make an entertaining 'Ette. link
Sarah Silverman is still single, too. If you're going to do crazy, do crazy well.

I know Jade has had a colorful past, but most people aren't aware of that...yet. On Andi's season, I always thought Chris was one of the more articulate guys she had there. Watching him this season, Chris seems to be his at his best when he's around Whitney, Becca and Jade, it's like he gets overwhelmed when he's around all these over bearing women. I can't wait until a few more crazies are whittled out.... Ashley I being one of them! I find her very obnoxious.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:40 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

And the same 3 were a part of the group who met his sisters. In his blog he says that his sisters gave him their opinions about all the girls they met. The only one of the f4 they didn't meet was Kaitlyn.

ETA: just realized 5 out of f6 were in the group that met his sisters. The other 2 the sisters met were cut that episode.

It was clear to me that Chris put the women he was truly interested in as wife material in the group that met his sisters, and of that group, only Whitney was ineligible to be picked for the date since she had just had one (I suspect his sisters were told this).  So to me this was an indication that Chris wanted his sisters to meet her nevertheless (btw, wasn't she a lookalike for one of his sisters?).  I'm not surprised then that his sisters picked Jade for the date, because the impression she gave them was as a fellow mid-western, corn-loving sweet shy young lady, and NOT someone who poses spread eagle nude for cash.

Also not surprising that, despite her raunchy behavior, Kaitlyn got the GDR out of the other group of women (most of whom he's probably already dismissed as future wife material, but he's got to keep SOMEBODY).  He actually enjoys her company, the rest of them are about as interesting as paint drying (and yeah, he's not that much more interesting himself).  But him not having her also meet his sisters indicated to me that he's not quite sold on her as a wife.  I think at this point (and perhaps all the way to F4), his top 2 are Whitney and Jade, (and Becca will take third once he gets to know her better), but Jade will be dismissed once he finds out she's not exactly how she presented herself.

eta, I was surprised that Chris put Jillian in the group that met the sisters, but then he mentioned before their date that he had her in his top 3, based on the little he knew of her.  Obviously that changed quickly once they spent more time together.  She comes across older, but at 25, she is really not ready to settle down and move to Iowa (nor should she be).

I am finding Chris to be far more dull and less articulate (again with the I's :headbanging ) than I had hoped, and he is no doubt following the producers' suggestions to the letter (including the encouragement to kiss as many women as he wants and to drink a lot), but I totally believe he'd like to find a wife out of this.  I don't think he has ever had, or thinks he will have again, the opportunity to meet this many beautiful "hot" women, all of whom claim they want to marry an Iowa farmer, and he'd really like to weed through them and land one who is compatible to his life style, as well as beautiful.

Last edited by ironcat on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11