SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:01 pm

A couple points - Jillian was probably in his original top 3 because she was outdoorsy - he emphasized he liked that a lot in the camping date if you listen to his comments. And if you were unspoiled, Jade did seem sweet, quiet and pleasant. Would enjoy seeing Jade watch herself during this episode. She would even be able to see the contrast and might have mixed emotions about her side career and how it impacts her.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:Chris Gets a Visit from His Sisters

Is that something that was deleted?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:40 pm

RS latest post is very interesting. I wish they would've aired Ashley's exit because it probably would have been the only time we would have seen her make any sense.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She is beyond obnoxious. She is demented and lost. I have to wonder what she, her family and friends are thinking as they are viewing her. 
This goes for quite a few of the cast.
But they signed their contracts indicating the show can make them look like this...so that's what they got.

I actually replied to fleissmaster's request for reviews of the season so far. I am disappointed in this cast. I like Chris but really only very few of the women (using that term loosely) would be in a F4 group. I know he only needs to find one,
and tptb would like to find the next 'bette but really??? So many of the early dismissed women are a blur. More than any season I can recall. Were they that uninteresting or were they so blandly edited? Either way I fault tptb, casting or editing. I had Tracy as an early favorite and saw so little of her. However, the cray is also kind of sad this year. I feel the exploitation factor in over drive. Jade's past is gonna knock her out of the running for either F1 or 'ette.

That being said I love Whitney, and could see Carly, Britt or even Kaitlyn as the next 'ette. I think each could carry a show and Carly is the real sweetheart of this bunch. Becca is so lovely, but as someone mentioned, not likely to want to be as forward with the guys as this show seems to require.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileydog Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:05 pm

I commented on the Carly thread that I would love to see her as the Bachelorette. She is just so sweet, seems sincere but also have a humor about her. I like Becca but I think she is too bland (or could be the editing). I think Britt has an insincerity about her. Not sure I could watch her as the ette. One thing for sure...please get rid of Ashley I. She was driving me crazy last night and that fact that she looks and tries to be like the kardashian family is not a plus. I think Kaitlyn is way in the friends zone.

Smileydog

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:11 pm

RS sure loves to post pics of Jade. Ugh.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:25 pm

atem wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Chris Gets a Visit from His Sisters

Is that something that was deleted?

Thanks for posting this video , is this a deleted scene ? If so and there are anymore online , it would be much appreciated if someone would bring them here . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Here you go Jolena Smiley

Whitney's Garter Toss

Ashley S. Goes for the Navy Steal

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:16 pm

momoftrips wrote:Here you go Jolena Smiley

Whitney's Garter Toss

Ashley S. Goes for the Navy Steal

Thank you momoftrips yes
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks, MOT. I liked the Whitney video which shows their connection. Ashley S made me laugh. She is coherent some of the time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Any way I can watch these videos from Canada?
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:51 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks, MOT. I liked the Whitney video which shows their connection. Ashley S made me laugh. She is coherent some of the time.

Yes, Whitney and Chris have a connection, but I also think a lot of that ease in their interactions have to do with Whitney's personality...and Chris' passivity, too. It's confusing.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11