SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:46 pm

^^^ Josh and Andi did also. Maybe either becca or whitney will!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Promise me that someone will hit me with a brick and DM me if one pops up. I have yet to see one before hand. Thanks.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
JBF wrote:You probably have figured out that I am beating to my own drum this season... and speculating on the Dark Horse whom everybody expects to be leaving soon. She doesn't even have her own "F1 Sleuthing" thread since she was scratched off most of The Frontrunner Lists ages ago. (I always like a good underdog.)

Awww, the Canadian firecracker surfaced much too soon on SM for her to have her own thread. sad But perhaps we'll get to see more of her! yes

Oh yes. I know about THAT. Something fishy is going on with THAT. However, I am not going to get into a big discussion about THAT, since THAT was debated a bit on other threads and everybody has their own opinion of THAT.

However, don't go to any trouble with any special threads. I posted the stuff I thought was... interesting... about Kaitlyn on this thread. There really isn't any more to add until Monday's show. In fact, I'm tempted just take a break for a while and maybe wait until after the show to see what... developments... may or may not happen.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Roberto also posted a picture that was post FRC.... That really sexy one of him lying in the bed with a huge smile on his face.  Sigh. Miss me some Roberto.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:53 pm

JBF: Yes I read your thoughts, as always, very good opinions!

IG: Sigh is right. Once I saw that pic of Roberto, who cared about sleuthing anymore, I just gazed into his eyes. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:06 pm

ok.. so now we know that he was in LA to be on the Ellen show.... Doesnt mean that he didnt have a safe House visit though. His mother and sisters were also there.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:JBF: Yes I read your thoughts, as always, very good opinions!

IG: Sigh is right. Once I saw that pic of Roberto, who cared about sleuthing anymore, I just gazed into his eyes. beatingheart

Aww thanks... for not committing me to the paddy wagon just yet. Granted, I am fully ready for a straight jacket.

Let's just say... *chuckle chuckle*... "we" later decide a new thread is needed. Anything of notarose's and mine are here for the taking... if you need stuff to plop there.

Here... I'll even organize my silliest-of-the-silliest posts for you!

Recap of episodes 1-3:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2789p36-bachelor-19-chris-soules-general-discussion-spoilers-thread-2#738404

Recap of 4:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2789p48-bachelor-19-chris-soules-general-discussion-spoilers-thread-2#739719

Recap of 5:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2789p48-bachelor-19-chris-soules-general-discussion-spoilers-thread-2#739737

Two posts on the curious Jimmy Kimmel factor:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2786p504-bachelor-19-chris-soules-episode-3-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion#737529
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2789p60-bachelor-19-chris-soules-general-discussion-spoilers-thread-2#746765

Recap of 6:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2789p60-bachelor-19-chris-soules-general-discussion-spoilers-thread-2#742672

Recap of 7:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2789p60-bachelor-19-chris-soules-general-discussion-spoilers-thread-2#748060

Recap of 8:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2789p60-bachelor-19-chris-soules-general-discussion-spoilers-thread-2#748775

The curious date card pattern:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2789p72-bachelor-19-chris-soules-general-discussion-spoilers-thread-2#749536

I hope the Whitney fans do not take offense to me humorously calling her Whitty Whitney, but she is sssssooooo witty and funny... and keeps me in stitches episode after episode.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:42 am

^^^JBF...I had not realized you were camped out in this thread. Thank you for making it easy to read your earlier posts! Always a pleasure and so entertaining.

I happen to believe spoiler this season but think that he truly adores Kaitlyn. If he had any Hollywood in his blood (beyond DWTS), I could see him going for it with Kaitlyn. But that man wants to get married and settle down in the midwest. Kaitlyn is not a prairie girl IMO but betting or hoping she finds her one as Bachelorette
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:32 am

Regardless of the outcome, this season has been a fun jigsaw puzzle. Like I said. I need a break until Tuesday. Too much "fiddling" with this silly season.

Just look at the amusing way Kaitlyn's "fears" are incorporated this season...

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 9 Whole-cookie-whole-bachelor-whole-contest-kaitlyn

First date card: "Til death do us part"... one "fear" touched on.

This was only the beginning...

I've lost count how many times Chris has said somebody "killed it" so far.
Megan's dad died suddenly (as discussed on her Grand Canyon date). Also Megan fears both alligators and "dead bodies" in New Mexican waters. (Actually the gators are in Louisiana with Becca. We have yet to see dead bodies apart from the zombie date.)
The father of Juelia's child committed suicide... and her departure is the saddest goodbye for Chris in his Harrison interview
Whitney's mother died a decade ago... and, oddly, Whit was among those focused in a face-shot when Mister Harrison discussed in an episode 7 recap about the "death stare" Chris got when he gave Britt the group rose.
Kelsey's husband died. Don't you think her story is amazing?
Let's not forget the visit to Deadwood, where folks get shot. Chris walks right below the sign "where Wild Bill was shot" as he voice-overs "I feel like a tough guy walking down the street."
Sully the donkey almost killed Chris though.

Regarding the birds... we do get black grackles shown at the start of Kait's hometown. However, they seem too "involved" with each other to bother her. They and the bees pollinating the flowers... and the bunnies.

Her mom did discuss "heartbreak" on hometown. Also Chris got two hearts in episode 1... one in a freezer as a gag and a rock shaped like one. Also the heart on Kait's billboard.

Most amusing of all...

Kait wants to start a "baby clothing line" in five years. Humorously, Chris told Becca on their solo date in episode 6 that his "five year plan" was ten years ago.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:37 pm

Rachel Buchenroth @RachBuchenroth  
Met Chris Soules from ABC's The Bachelor today.   He asked me to accept a rose he had waiting for me… http://instagram.com/p/zY9InTm1O1/

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 9 2mfhdau

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:52 am

^^He is looking very, very happy in every new picture I see of him. Kind of reminds me of how Sean couldn't stop smiling. Would be nice if the results were the same.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:26 pm

After three straight days of being here almost non stop because I can't walk, this season really is growing to be a mixture of Brad2.0 and Des to me. In both, I think we had early interaction with someone the lead had obvious interest in and really awesome first dates. Brooks's first date was so good that anytime we started getting doubtful we would think of that amazing date and then in episode 7 with the "running" metaphor and Des at the finish line with the fireworks in the background. It was great, on HTD she was so concerned with Brooks's family liking her. BUT, what most of us failed to see and acknowledge was the sweet growing relationship with Chris. He was the slow building simmer to Brooks's rapid boil. His episode 7 and HTD were every bit as great as Brooks's and maybe even a little better. Des had a calm confidence with Chris as opposed to that giddiness that was there with Brooks. Honestly, I am not so sure that if Brooks had stayed and not been over joyed or extremely reciprocating of Des's ILY. That she wouldn't have chosen Chris anyway. That whole season, even though I adore Brooks I felt that Des's subconscious and BL showed that deep down Chris was the right one for her.

I see this with Chris. In Epi 3, he begins to notice and appreciate Becca but she is a slow burn, she makes him work to get to know him. Same episode he has an amazing date with Whitney, all giddiness and butterflies, a lot like Brooks and Des's first date. Then in episode 4 on a date with both girls he is shown staying with Becca for the majority of the mud run while Whitney was shown with Carly (I think).

Episode 5 we switch back to highlighting the Whitney interaction with sitting next to her on the raft and her standing up to Ashley and getting the GDR.

Episode 6, we have Becca gets a 1:1 where she and Chris have a really great date and Chris finally gets the kiss. Much like Des and Chris's Munich date was edited to be more about Bryden leaving when if you go back and watch, Des's didn't care, it was all about Chris for her. This same episode we have Chris openly disrespecting the other women including Whitney and not bothering to even speak to them or apologize to them about it. I have heard it said that that was all TPTB's fault and that leads have to pick which battles to fight. I say to this that I would think a lead who knew his F1 was in that group would fight to not leave her waiting so long while I ran off to a concert and gave another woman my rose. I think that the would have been a battle worth fighting.

Then episode 7, Whitney gets a great date and a mural and to met the friends and magically everyone assumes that Chris chose all that for just her and maybe he did. But what really stood out to me is that with 3 other women who should have had another 1:1 date that week we get Becca for the first time ever in almost 30 seasons of this show getting back to back 1:1 dates. And most want to ignore this completely. To me both dates signify that both women are really important to Chris.

Both had really great HTDs to me and honestly the only tiny slight difference to me is that the extra time at the end with Becca seemed Chris arranged, while with Whitney it seemed arranged by her with her husband wine. I don't know if it is significant or not. As for HTD on Becca's bday for her and on Chris's bday for Whitney. This I am willing to completely put on TPTB, they arrange the HTD schedule the way they want and I believe the lead gets no say in the order.

I think at this point Chris is really falling for both if not all three of the ladies. I am really interested in these dates. I want to really look at Chris's BL with the women. Going back to Brad, by this point it was obvious that he was less affectionate with both Ashley and Chantal, though in his defense Ashley had already completely checked out on him. Still love Ashley at that dinner chomping away and not really caring if Brad was there or not. giggling Now think about Des with Chris, she was supposedly going to tell Brooks she loved him the next day or the day after that, but she was still rolling around in the sand recreating From Here To Eternity with Chris. Des's BL had not pulled back on Chris at all and yes look at her FD with Drew cause she had totally pulled back on him.

So I really want to see how Chris acts tomorrow. I know I like Becca, but honestly until I saw TLA's awesome videos showing Chris actually engaging with her I thought she was too good for him. I can see him picking Whit, but I am still not convinced that Whitney actually likes Chris for the real man he is and not the guy she built him up in her head to be. She and Josh are two of the only people I have ever seen go through this trainwreck without really hesitating or having a moment of is the lead right for me at all. It crashed and burned for J&A because IMO, they were both in love with their idea of who the other person is. I see this with Chris and Whitney, she is so busy showing him how she is right for him that I just don't know if he is seeing the real Whitney. Equally, because she is trying so hard to impress him that I don't see her actually getting to know the real man in front of her. I think FD dinner is where we get some of the more real conversations on this show. I really hope to see growth between both of the couples (sorry JBF, I think Kaitlyn was at WTA and is out of it).

At this point I think Chris will be lucky to get Becca or Whitney and since both seem so happy right now, whoever he doesn't chose seems just fine without him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan