SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:14 pm

I can't view the GMA interview, so if anyone comes across another link, please post it!

He definitely came across as apologizing to her. I'm not surprised if it's in the lead contract. Do the deed at every opportunity you can. I know everyone has the ability to make their own choices, but it seems most of them get lured into being convinced they are going to be the F1, so why not. I get that impression again in the write up where she is quoted.

I said at the beginning of the season I don't want to hear what's going on in the FS, I guess that'll never happen. laugh out loud

IA KB Mom - BizNasty is a goof.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:09 pm

I guess Chris is still in LA
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 13 10983650_632891230173438_1936739182_n

By @alexross_h
one day you wake up and meet your husband #TheBachelor
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:After three straight days of being here almost non stop because I can't walk, this season really is growing to be a mixture of Brad2.0 and Des to me. In both, I think we had early interaction with someone the lead had obvious interest in and really awesome first dates. Brooks's first date was so good that anytime we started getting doubtful we would think of that amazing date and then in episode 7 with the "running" metaphor and Des at the finish line with the fireworks in the background. It was great, on HTD she was so concerned with Brooks's family liking her. BUT, what most of us failed to see and acknowledge was the sweet growing relationship with Chris. He was the slow building simmer to Brooks's rapid boil. His episode 7 and HTD were every bit as great as Brooks's and maybe even a little better. Des had a calm confidence with Chris as opposed to that giddiness that was there with Brooks. Honestly, I am not so sure that if Brooks had stayed and not been over joyed or extremely reciprocating of Des's ILY. That she wouldn't have chosen Chris anyway. That whole season, even though I adore Brooks I felt that Des's subconscious and BL showed that deep down Chris was the right one for her.

I see this with Chris. In Epi 3, he begins to notice and appreciate Becca but she is a slow burn, she makes him work to get to know him. Same episode he has an amazing date with Whitney, all giddiness and butterflies, a lot like Brooks and Des's first date. Then in episode 4 on a date with both girls he is shown staying with Becca for the majority of the mud run while Whitney was shown with Carly (I think).

Episode 5 we switch back to highlighting the Whitney interaction with sitting next to her on the raft and her standing up to Ashley and getting the GDR.

Episode 6, we have Becca gets a 1:1 where she and Chris have a really great date and Chris finally gets the kiss. Much like Des and Chris's Munich date was edited to be more about Bryden leaving when if you go back and watch, Des's didn't care, it was all about Chris for her. This same episode we have Chris openly disrespecting the other women including Whitney and not bothering to even speak to them or apologize to them about it. I have heard it said that that was all TPTB's fault and that leads have to pick which battles to fight. I say to this that I would think a lead who knew his F1 was in that group would fight to not leave her waiting so long while I ran off to a concert and gave another woman my rose. I think that the would have been a battle worth fighting.

Then episode 7, Whitney gets a great date and a mural and to met the friends and magically everyone assumes that Chris chose all that for just her and maybe he did. But what really stood out to me is that with 3 other women who should have had another 1:1 date that week we get Becca for the first time ever in almost 30 seasons of this show getting back to back 1:1 dates. And most want to ignore this completely. To me both dates signify that both women are really important to Chris.

Both had really great HTDs to me and honestly the only tiny slight difference to me is that the extra time at the end with Becca seemed Chris arranged, while with Whitney it seemed arranged by her with her husband wine. I don't know if it is significant or not. As for HTD on Becca's bday for her and on Chris's bday for Whitney. This I am willing to completely put on TPTB, they arrange the HTD schedule the way they want and I believe the lead gets no say in the order.

I think at this point Chris is really falling for both if not all three of the ladies. I am really interested in these dates. I want to really look at Chris's BL with the women. Going back to Brad, by this point it was obvious that he was less affectionate with both Ashley and Chantal, though in his defense Ashley had already completely checked out on him. Still love Ashley at that dinner chomping away and not really caring if Brad was there or not. giggling Now think about Des with Chris, she was supposedly going to tell Brooks she loved him the next day or the day after that, but she was still rolling around in the sand recreating From Here To Eternity with Chris. Des's BL had not pulled back on Chris at all and yes look at her FD with Drew cause she had totally pulled back on him.

So I really want to see how Chris acts tomorrow. I know I like Becca, but honestly until I saw TLA's awesome videos showing Chris actually engaging with her I thought she was too good for him. I can see him picking Whit, but I am still not convinced that Whitney actually likes Chris for the real man he is and not the guy she built him up in her head to be. She and Josh are two of the only people I have ever seen go through this trainwreck without really hesitating or having a moment of is the lead right for me at all. It crashed and burned for J&A because IMO, they were both in love with their idea of who the other person is. I see this with Chris and Whitney, she is so busy showing him how she is right for him that I just don't know if he is seeing the real Whitney. Equally, because she is trying so hard to impress him that I don't see her actually getting to know the real man in front of her. I think FD dinner is where we get some of the more real conversations on this show. I really hope to see growth between both of the couples (sorry JBF, I think Kaitlyn was at WTA and is out of it).

At this point I think Chris will be lucky to get Becca or Whitney and since both seem so happy right now, whoever he doesn't chose seems just fine without him.

Ive been wanting to comment on this, Stuc..but get lost in the middle of RL ... giggling

I can totally see what you are seeing. Since im cray2 over comparison game too. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 13 3806527698 .I just want to point out some stuff that i have noted. You know, just to keep our wandering mind going... Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 13 2498057887

- The silver lining of Brad's Season and Des' Season is the false spoilers.

- Many have pointed out this season's similarities with Brad's : the sunset shots, the campfire, the argument (for Becca and Chris).

>> Borrowing logic theory..could it means this season maybe another false spoiler season?..(you know i love conspiracy theory to death.. :uptonogood )

- ITA on your point about the Britt saga. It give me pause of Whit as the F1. Some may see it as similar to Des taking her Chris for alone time dancing and kissing before Brooks's eyes on episode 3.

- Since i can remember Des's season from the top off my head, - IDK if i should be proud of it or getting your pity laugh out loud- i need to pointing out some resemblances. May or may not related to the outcome, but worth-mentioning :
> Whitney got the episode 3 and epis 7 dates. Just as Brooks
> Whitney featured in the season highlight with her talking with Chris, just as Brooks- Des in Des's season highlight. Whitney was seen crying, so was Brooks.
> oddly enough, Whitney has the similar unfortunate family back story, just as Brooks. Go figure.
> Becca got the GDR in episode 3, just as C Siegfried. The sitting in the rooftop also similar to Chres on the rooftop on the same episode.
> Many little things. e.g. close up intertwined hands were shown between B and C, just as my finding between Chres back then
> The Prince-Cinderella theme , the back bone of Chres's season is popping up again - to certain extent- on this season.

Thats all..for now... :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:13 am

I'm weird, I don't really buy into horoscopes, but I do believe that astrology and psychology can help you navigate through life ... just as one bonus, not an actual guide to follow strictly. I also understand, that it's much easier to "notice" where things (might) go wrong, than "trust" and "work" to make it "right".

When I started watching this season I liked Whitney right away (and I still do) and I believed she could be the perfect combination of personality and character for someone like Chris, but with time she started to remind me of someone, and he, well, I have a long list of opinions about him, their relationship - of what I've been able to see - started to resemble someone's very close to me ... and it just doesn't feel "perfect" to me anymore (it would take too long to explain) ...

that said, on the other hand we have Becca and the relationship forming between her and Chris. The truth, we as viewers don't get to see much of who Becca is, what is she like. We don't hear much of her life story, (except the "vital" one about her virginity) the reason for her being there, what she likes about Chris (we only hear her expressing feelings that are new to her), everything else is left to imagination, personal preferences and sympathy.

So, I've tried to make sense of it all, see why some things don't align for me to feel IT and  I've finally found their date of birth ... and tried to see what the book >>The secret language of Birthdays/Relationships<< has to say about these 2 possible unions - it's all positive for both:
Chris born November 6 = Week of Depth
Whitney born June 24 = Week of Magic
Becca born October 30 = Week of Intensity

Chris & Whitney => Ideal for... MARRIAGE
Personality of this Relationship...

This relationship is likely to emphasize building or organizing a structure, whether in a domestic space, at work or socially. Cusp of Magic–Week of Depth people’s emotional interactions are such that an efficient physical setup for their activities must be established before either of them will feel deeply secure. They usually have a good idea what they want and need here, but limitations of finances or space may demand compromise, flexibility and creative problem-solving. Once the structure is established, they can get down to the business of sharing themselves with each other and revealing who they are. Deeply private both, they almost seem to need these imaginary boundaries in order to feel safe.

Love, marriage and family relationships between these two will concentrate on furnishing and decoration, but also on functional issues, particularly with regard to practical areas such as cooking and career. It will usually be necessary for each partner to have his or her own private space, which may require quite a large house if children are involved. Not only is home entertainment important, a strong emphasis is also likely to be placed on studying or working at home. The couple will usually exercise care and forethought in planning the most efficient and effective use of the space. Cusp of Magic–Week of Depth friendships are less concerned with physical structure but still function more smoothly in ordered situations—when schedules clearly indicate the time available for vacation, leisure, lunch and other possibilities for social interaction, for example. Most of their activities will be of a personal rather than a social kind, and they may well share a vocation. Co-workers in this combination will be frustrated if spatial limitations deny them the opportunity to organize their office or workspace in the manner best suited to their needs. They are usually better off working in a larger space, such as a good-sized store. The best possibility of all may be for the relationship to function on a managerial or executive level, where its decisions and visions can be implemented without a lot of red tape. Both technical and aesthetic strengths are usually demonstrated here.

Chris & Becca  => Ideal for... BUSINESS PARTNERS

These two are often magnetically attracted physically. Although Week of Depth and Week of Intensity people are both governed by water, their relationship is governed by earth, here representing grounded, practical, sensuous energies. Encounters between these two indicate their belief that it can be fatal to underestimate one’s opponent: warily circling each other, they are usually highly suspicious of each other on first meeting. Yet although they will never forget their first encounter, they may later become fast friends or lovers. From the outside this matchup can seem light and breezy; few would suspect its true nature—heavy and momentous. Week of Intensity and Week of Depth people can actually have a lot to learn from each other, a mutual education they acquire through the experiences they go through together.

This learning experience is nowhere more evident than in the realms of sex and money. In these fields, whether as lovers or business partners, even the most naive Week of Intensity person and Week of Depth individual will follow a crash course together, receiving a full education and probably even a graduate degree in record time. The chemistry here is such that without reading books, or even a whole lot of prior experience, the partners quickly develop an extraordinary appreciation of power and how it works. Their marriages must have a rock-solid material base for them to be truly satisfied and fulfilled. Once that foundation has been laid, the couple must be dedicated to maintaining it—something they are usually capable of doing—if their relationship is to grow and prosper.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:01 am

I haven't messed much with the astrology this season, but what year were they each born? Chris was born 1981. This site gave a very high rating for Kaitlyn with him (if born 1985 rather than '86), not that it matters anymore with her now booted. http://www.astrotheme.com/horoscope_chart_sign_ascendant.php
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm weird, I don't really buy into horoscopes, but I do believe that astrology and psychology can help you navigate through life ... just as one bonus, not an actual guide to follow strictly. I also understand, that it's much easier to "notice" where things (might) go wrong, than "trust" and "work" to make it "right".

When I started watching this season I liked Whitney right away (and I still do) and I believed she could be the perfect combination of personality and character for someone like Chris, but with time she started to remind me of someone, and he, well, I have a long list of opinions about him, their relationship - of what I've been able to see - started to resemble someone's very close to me ... and it just doesn't feel "perfect" to me anymore (it would take too long to explain) ...

that said, on the other hand we have Becca and the relationship forming between her and Chris. The truth, we as viewers don't get to see much of who Becca is, what is she like. We don't hear much of her life story, (except the "vital" one about her virginity) the reason for her being there, what she likes about Chris (we only hear her expressing feelings that are new to her), everything else is left to imagination, personal preferences and sympathy.

So, I've tried to make sense of it all, see why some things don't align for me to feel IT and  I've finally found their date of birth ... and tried to see what the book >>The secret language of Birthdays/Relationships<< has to say about these 2 possible unions - it's all positive for both:
Chris born November 6 = Week of Depth
Whitney born June 24 = Week of Magic
Becca born October 30 = Week of Intensity

Chris & Whitney => Ideal for... MARRIAGE

This relationship is likely to emphasize building or organizing a structure, whether in a domestic space, at work or socially. Cusp of Magic–Week of Depth people’s emotional interactions are such that an efficient physical setup for their activities must be established before either of them will feel deeply secure. They usually have a good idea what they want and need here, but limitations of finances or space may demand compromise, flexibility and creative problem-solving. Once the structure is established, they can get down to the business of sharing themselves with each other and revealing who they are. Deeply private both, they almost seem to need these imaginary boundaries in order to feel safe.

Love, marriage and family relationships between these two will concentrate on furnishing and decoration, but also on functional issues, particularly with regard to practical areas such as cooking and career. It will usually be necessary for each partner to have his or her own private space, which may require quite a large house if children are involved. Not only is home entertainment important, a strong emphasis is also likely to be placed on studying or working at home. The couple will usually exercise care and forethought in planning the most efficient and effective use of the space. Cusp of Magic–Week of Depth friendships are less concerned with physical structure but still function more smoothly in ordered situations—when schedules clearly indicate the time available for vacation, leisure, lunch and other possibilities for social interaction, for example. Most of their activities will be of a personal rather than a social kind, and they may well share a vocation. Co-workers in this combination will be frustrated if spatial limitations deny them the opportunity to organize their office or workspace in the manner best suited to their needs. They are usually better off working in a larger space, such as a good-sized store. The best possibility of all may be for the relationship to function on a managerial or executive level, where its decisions and visions can be implemented without a lot of red tape. Both technical and aesthetic strengths are usually demonstrated here.

Chris & Becca  => Ideal for... BUSINESS PARTNERS

These two are often magnetically attracted physically. Although Week of Depth and Week of Intensity people are both governed by water, their relationship is governed by earth, here representing grounded, practical, sensuous energies. Encounters between these two indicate their belief that it can be fatal to underestimate one’s opponent: warily circling each other, they are usually highly suspicious of each other on first meeting. Yet although they will never forget their first encounter, they may later become fast friends or lovers. From the outside this matchup can seem light and breezy; few would suspect its true nature—heavy and momentous. Week of Intensity and Week of Depth people can actually have a lot to learn from each other, a mutual education they acquire through the experiences they go through together.

This learning experience is nowhere more evident than in the realms of sex and money. In these fields, whether as lovers or business partners, even the most naive Week of Intensity person and Week of Depth individual will follow a crash course together, receiving a full education and probably even a graduate degree in record time. The chemistry here is such that without reading books, or even a whole lot of prior experience, the partners quickly develop an extraordinary appreciation of power and how it works. Their marriages must have a rock-solid material base for them to be truly satisfied and fulfilled. Once that foundation has been laid, the couple must be dedicated to maintaining it—something they are usually capable of doing—if their relationship is to grow and prosper.

I'm not into astrology at all, but those descriptions are freakishly accurate to how I picture their possible relationships progressing. giggling Whitney seems very organized.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:38 pm

This was taken from this site ... it's actually a published book and it's not based solely on the astrology, but also a study of personalities, for every single day in a year (no matter the year) - I post links what it is all about:
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/check/birthdate/
Goodreads about the book

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:54 pm

happygolucky wrote:This was taken from this site ... it's actually a published book and it's not based solely on the astrology, but also a study of personalities, for every single day in a year (no matter the year) - I post links what it is all about:
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/check/birthdate/
Goodreads about the book

thanks for this link!! I am sick in bed right now and I found it very accurate in describing my relationship with my husband. It's interesting to see the relationships with Chris and Becca and Whitney described too. I can see his attraction to both but the real depth lies in his relationship with Becca, as I see it. Despite the spoiler, I am hoping that he still picks Becca.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Being sick is no fun! Feel better soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Being sick is no fun! Feel better soon.

thanks!! You are all so entertaining as always!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:27 am

sparkler wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Being sick is no fun! Feel better soon.

thanks!! You are all so entertaining as always!!

That's so sweet of you to say. There are many users from all over the world here, so we always have so many good opinions.

Get better soon. Two more weeks to go, you'll need your strength around here to keep up with the posts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:45 pm

I've tried to give Chris a benefit of a doubt from the start and I really though that first 1 on 1 date with Whitney was what initiated his "love story", but I haven't payed attention to Becca (until recently) ... and the way I see it now, Becca "walked into Chris's heart" before Whitney had a chance and occupied it.

No, this is not a post where I would say something against Whitney, she did nothing "wrong", she just wasn't IT for Chris. Maybe could be explained as a "wrong moment" or "just bad luck that the other girl was there too" or simply "it was a destiny". Some may completely disagree with this and if I'm wrong with the end result, scratch this post like a joke. I'll explain my observation:

1st night - Brit, Whit, Kaitlyn and Becca arrive - from all the entrances, only Becca's is shown where Chris is completely drooling over her, checking her out, but is cut in pieces by commentaries of other women. Then Becca is somehow lost in the crowd and we barely see her.
Kaitlyn has made an impression with her wit and moves, so she is on our radar (and Chris'), Britt is completely open to love (any kind) so there goes the first kiss (and it gets the approval of the crowd in the studio), while Whitney makes kinda a weird first conversation with Chris ... why weird, because she asks him if his farm does the insemination of hogs ... and he says no ... but she continues (like she wouldn't hear him) "that's what we have in common" ... that could be a yellow flag, but I let it slide at the time. To the audience she gets impressed in memory for her voice (way to turn it into advantage). But Becca? ... what do we know about Becca?
She must have talked to Chris, her demeanor probably told him that she isn't a girl to mess around with (assuming from the later revelations) ... enough to make Chris notice.

2nd week: a lot of close-ups of Whitney, Kaitlyn and Brit are shown during the episode.
Becca gets the group date. Together with Kaitlyn and Britt, Jillian and Jade (all his possible top choices ...Another first impression choice may have been Megan who got 1st 1on1, since she kinda fits into the look of a country home wife - I hope nobody is offended by this - not that anyone believed in that chemistry.)
Becca didn't get the rose that time, but it was obvious to the audience that Kaitlyn with all those "funny" comments (for our pleasure) would get it. (Guess who decides who gets the rose?) That date was fun and entertaining (to some), but also very important to Chris, whose family likes to play games at the farm at night, and probably wanted to see what kind of attitude women demonstrate in those circumstances.
Whitney didn't get a date that week. Yes, her 1on1 was right behind the corner ... but, I bet Becca got another chance for some interaction and personal talk with Chris and not to forget the 2nd rose ceremony, where again non of their time is shown.

Then comes the 3rd week: another GD, Becca invited again, "gets" alone time with Chris on the roof (and a GDR ... but who cares for that?), the hand-play ... hmmm, for someone like Becca, who (as we know now) isn't "intimate too soon" with guys, to be this close and comfortable with a man, makes you wonder ... When was that time of "getting to know each other" to be reaching this level? Chris in conversation with her is visibly smitten, but the best move is yet to come ... he gets a HUG... well, he did say he's a huger, so there you go Chris ... deal with it!
She leaves him waiting, wanting more, also displays her values and character and Chris is impressed. That's the first. He says "he hasn't earned it" (the kiss) and that's something to "respect".

Then comes the date with Whitney. She not only has already a crush, but also has an image of who Chris might be. She likes shy guys and prefers to pursue a man. (ABC bio)
I don't think Chris is a shy guy at all, he may be introvert, but definitely not shy. He can have quite the character, can raise a voice, be harsh with his opinions when he feels like it, he is a "scorpion", stubborn and righteous. IMHO he likes to lead, be a "man's man", take charge, work hard and subsequently "earn it fair". He is probably also very traditional and conservative man, so I suspect morals and values are demanded (just don't bring up DUI again). But he is also insecure ... and I don't find his insecurity because of the place of his hometown, I think it has more to do with the fact of having some great role-models around (his dad, sisters, mother) and having to live up to his own (and theirs) expectations and high ambition.

So on the 1st part of their date, in retrospect, IMHO I don't see the "smitten" look on his face while listening Whitney talk. In certain moments I even consider he isn't "feeling it" at all... then on the night portion of the date, crashing the party, things change. But rather than smitten I find Chris to be impressed with Whitney's personality, her ability to communicate, mix with the strangers, "quick-mind" and "spontaneity"... what aren't his strongest virtues.
I've waited to see if the look might change and it hasn't. I read it as him adoring her, really liking her, admiring her for who she is and how she is carrying herself, but I don't see the same puppy-love eyes he displays with Becca. (not that I believe in Real LOVE on that show)

Whitney astound him, but I believe it wasn't "enough" to fall ... and it wouldn't be fair to blame it on Whitney, on her approach in pursuing him and not letting other way around him pursue her (what I do believe he prefers), I just think that the order of events and emotions that people provoke in others work mysterious ways.

From then on I'm noticing a constant grow in comfort and physical contact between Becca and Chris, the scenes of them together "alone" is all about them and their emotions, one wants to know what the other thinks/feels, we get to see a bit more of Becca, but usually their dates are overshadowed by other affairs happening with the women.

Until HTD/FS ... when their chemistry really is displayed for everyone to see ... but
the problems were "carefully" placed, the doubts inserted, the fear exposed ... and nobody* believes there is anything between them for him choosing Becca. (*most media cites Whitney as F1)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan