SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by atem Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:08 am

^^^ Because, Kaitlyn indicated that was the FD is all about?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 am

atem wrote:^^^ Because, Kaitlyn indicated that was the FD is all about?

When and how? I don't remember that, unless it was on the GMA segment today.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 am

nutty1 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I posted this on another thread but I am very disillusioned with Chris right now.  I think he wants them barefoot and pregnant like right NOW.  The fact I heard his family say he did this to "find a wife," is very scary to me.  no no

I think both Whitney and Becca are scared.  It showed on their faces. I know they knew about Arlington, but did they really???  I am glad Becca is questioning!    

I agree with the bolded but because he is acting like a love sick school boy rather than a grown 33 year old man who knows what he wants.  He has said from the beginning he is looking for a wife to move to Arlington.  He has expected the women to make those concessions and/or commit to him but he has made exceptions for Becca.   Both Whitney and Kaitlyn were pressed last night about committing themselves to him, yet he sent Kailtyn home apparently after sleeping with her.  With Becca, he has gotten to know her late in the game and he is making concessions for her, and changing up his own rules. IMO.   Does he want a wife or a girlfriend is a good question.  I wouldn't want to be his F1.   no no

re: the bolded…..do we really know the for a fact or is that just an assumption?
It is a rumor and an assumption on my part.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:16 am

Key word "apparently" (i.e. implied by his talk and the silly full moon effect).

I seriously doubt Fleiss & Co. has "evidence" though. Only Chris can confirm anything with his F1 regarding her "competition". Heck! We aren't even 100% certain Nick and Andi did-the-deed or he just made it up at ATFR. Just because Harrison "assumes" they do certain seasons in interviews means nothing.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:26 am

JBF wrote:Key word "apparently" (i.e. implied by his talk and the silly full moon effect).

I seriously doubt Fleiss & Co. has "evidence" though. Only Chris can confirm anything with his F1 regarding her "competition". Heck! We aren't even 100% certain Nick and Andi did-the-deed or he just made it up at ATFR. Just because Harrison "assumes" they do certain seasons in interviews means nothing.

Yes, key word is "apparently" and I am not "shaming" her.  It has alot to do with Chris implying his love for her, spending the night with her and then surprising her by sending her home at the RC.  Also, CH's description of Kaitlyn's reaction at the WTA in this article.  TV Guide Article

My heart went out to Kaitlyn last night after he let her go.  He pressed her to put her heart out there which she feels she did.  It was so tough seeing her cry when she is generally the life of the party.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:30 am

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:^^^ Because, Kaitlyn indicated that was the FD is all about?

When and how? I don't remember that, unless it was on the GMA segment today.

She joked about it on her date with JK .... and Chris. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:40 am

Here is Kaitlyn's GMA interview this morning where she said she was blindsided that she didn't get a rose.  GMA Interview
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:44 am

^^^ She did not talk about it on GMA. There was an article--rag mag--where they alluded to the fact he slept with someone in the FS and then dumped her and did not give a good explanation.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:46 am

Chris indicates in his blog they had a very special FS night and wants to make sure she knows he cared for her deeply.

That's enough proof for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris indicates in his blog they had a very special FS night and wants to make sure she knows he cared for her deeply.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 12 3806527698   Yep, I think it was a done deal, but I don't know I wasn't there.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris indicates in his blog they had a very special FS night and wants to make sure she knows he cared for her deeply.

Exactly! Plus why even phrase it the way he did? He feels guilty. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:00 am

Liked her GMA interview. Only convinces me more she'd be a great 'ette. It sounded to me like she was saying as much as it ended unhappily for her, she learned something about letting her guard down and opening up. Could really make for an interesting season- the combination of her wit, what I've always seen as her "realness", and the tender, soft side they only gave us glimpses of. I think there 's a lot more depth to her as a person than they let us see and I would enjoy "getting to know" her better.

Probably a real story about someone who just approaches it with let's see where it goes doesn't fit MF's tried and true storyboard, but a girl can always hope.

Do wish she'd lose that hockey player dude.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan