SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Sweet Honey Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:04 am

I just finished watching it, i could not stop crying throughout the whole interview. sad

Sweet Honey

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sara11 Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:13 am

That was heartbreaking to watch. In a way I'm glad she did it because people who were previously calling her out on social media have decreased and she is getting a lot of support which I'm sure is making her feel better. Interesting to note that MM favourited Andi's tweet last night as well as a tweet (from she who may not be named) which reads

@AndiDorfman I hope the world sees what a truly beautiful soul you are. ❤️

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:30 am

Thank you Eden!

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:37 am

No problem!!!
Sweet Honey me too!!!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by seneca Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:45 am

edenpol wrote:No problem!!!
Sweet Honey me too!!!!
Me 3 please

seneca

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:55 am

Laudergirl wrote:
edenpol wrote:Ughhh I need to see this already!! I wondered what Josh thought. Was his tweet before the episode aired?
I need to see this so badly!!

He and Andi both tweeted within minutes of each other and it seemed to be during the interview.
It seems he and Andi are still very much in sync. Remember they could read each other's thoughts and complete each other's sentences.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:57 am

Maggenzm wrote:I say it again, Andi is very misunderstood. What a class act! I am proud of her.
When CH asked her if she was still in love, she broke down and didn't say no. So, I don't think it's over yet, and after emotions are gone, they can talk again. How can you not fight for a love like that.
I agree with you 100% And yes, she is very misunderstood. What I find interesting is that the non-fans were quick to say that people would dislike her even more post the interview etc. and we have seen nothing short of an outpouring of love and support for Andi from the majority of tweeters. It was very heartfelt what she said, and it clearly was not a performance as some would like to believe.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:00 pm

sara11 wrote:That was heartbreaking to watch. In a way I'm glad she did it because people who were previously calling her out on social media have decreased and she is getting a lot of support which I'm sure is making her feel better. Interesting to note that MM favourited Andi's tweet last night as well as a tweet (from she who may not be named) which reads

@AndiDorfman I hope the world sees what a truly beautiful soul you are. ❤️
Yeah, I don't know what to make of MM's favorites to be honest. Seems suspect to me. But this is a fan thread so I'd hope it was with good intentions.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 pm

The old Andi would have handled this interview completely different.  But you can clearly see how the love she has for Josh has changed her.  Just maybe they needed this breakup now before they started to hate each other and to see that their love is worth fighting for.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:21 pm

nannymargie wrote:The old Andi would have handled this interview completely different.  But you can clearly see how the love she has for Josh has changed her.  Just maybe they needed this breakup now before they started to hate each other and to see that their love is worth fighting for.
I totally agree. Josh changed her. She even said in the interview she never was a part of a "lovebirds" couple, but she was with him, and she loved that. He softened her, and although I loved the Andi before Josh, I love the Andi now even more. She can be tough, but also soft.
To the bolded part - Yes! Amen!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Yeah. Because too people who are very passionate can cause a relationship to be either very passionate and loving, but also very volatile. And I would imagine that they have had both extremes as their feelings run so deep.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:24 pm

edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:The old Andi would have handled this interview completely different.  But you can clearly see how the love she has for Josh has changed her.  Just maybe they needed this breakup now before they started to hate each other and to see that their love is worth fighting for.
I totally agree. Josh changed her. She even said in the interview she never was a part of a "lovebirds" couple, but she was with him, and she loved that. He softened her, and although I loved the Andi before Josh, I love the Andi now even more. She can be tough, but also soft.
To the bolded part - Yes! Amen!!
I must admit that I was losing hope for these two. But after that interview, my hope has been rekindled. Great love IS worth fighting for. I'm sure Andi believes that and that she won't mind to give it another shot. It's Josh and his ego I'm worried about...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win