SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bamagal Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:16 am

Laudergirl wrote:^^^ So glad to put that rumor to rest.  I wouldn't want to see her do that again either. I'd rather see her find a forever love (still hoping it may be with Josh) in a more organic way. There are certainly many men out there with crushes on her (including IMO Chris Harrison). She will find the right person once her heart is healed.

I have thought that for a long time - have never seen him as enamored with a "lead" as he is with Andi!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:36 am

bamagal wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:^^^ So glad to put that rumor to rest.  I wouldn't want to see her do that again either. I'd rather see her find a forever love (still hoping it may be with Josh) in a more organic way. There are certainly many men out there with crushes on her (including IMO Chris Harrison). She will find the right person once her heart is healed.

I have thought that for a long time - have never seen him as enamored with a "lead" as he is with Andi!

He adored Emily too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:09 am

bamagal wrote:

I totally agree, I noticed this too. CH lights up around her , stares at her and must have told her a million times " I just love you" . Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:35 am

Yip, on the interview he told her "I just love you to death". He does turn mush when talking to her. Then again, as CH said, it was the first time in the show that so man men have fallen in love with the Bachette so fast Smiley But I'm happy that she's not even considering it.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:00 am

There is a fable regarding a frog and scorpion. 
CH is a scorpion. That is his role. His eyes lighting up etc--could be glee for what he is about to do. 
A real friend has compassion--and kleenex. 
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:19 pm

aviej wrote:Yeah I agree with you. Let's face it, a relationship in that environment stands little chance of succeeding. And the relationships that succeeded, IMO took slower steps than Josh and Andi. They didn't move in right away, they had their separate lives (jobs) so that they weren't stepping on each other's toes being together 24/7 and I think all of the couples had more experience in relationships. So I wish her the best, there's someone for everyone and I hope she finds him sooner rather than later (still hoping it's with Josh though). I have respected their decision, but this is my personal secret desire.

Thing is, Trisha moved in with Ryan. Ashley and JP lived together. Des moved in with Chris and for all practical purposes, other than sleeping together, Catherine lived with Sean (and really did live together for some time in LA). Only Molly and Jason didn't live together until Molly relocated and moved in with Jason.

Perhaps I'm alone thinking this, but I see Andi and Josh as a successful couple. Their's wasn't a sham relationship --- they were a real couple --- as a couple, they just didn't work out.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Yes Amberish. But the moving in together was not immediate as the couples lived in other states. So I still say that no other couple was as quick to "shack up" as Josh and Andi. But I do believe as well that they were a real couple.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:17 am

Andi posted an IG pic if someone wants to bring it over. Looks like she is relaxing in bubble bath tonight with some candles and a glass of vino !!! :yougogirl:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:20 am

aviej wrote:Yes Amberish. But the moving in together was not immediate as the couples lived in other states. So I still say that no other couple was as quick to "shack up" as Josh and Andi. But I do believe as well that they were a real couple.

They also were together every nite while the show was airing. Other couples had the safe house every other weekend.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:26 pm

aviej wrote:Yes Amberish. But the moving in together was not immediate as the couples lived in other states. So I still say that no other couple was as quick to "shack up" as Josh and Andi. But I do believe as well that they were a real couple.

Jillian and Ed immediately shacked up at their LA safe house until they moved into Ed's place in Chicago.

Anyway, I doubt shacking up for a couple of months has anything to do with Andi and Josh being incompatible and unable to be supportive of each other's choices. My opinion, anyway.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:10 pm

The issue is not shacking up but the timing of the shacking up. If it's done too soon before a proper foundation is established it can be a catalyst to the end of a relationship. And, JLilian and Ed didn't last either. So it could have precipitated the end, IMO. Timing is everything IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Yeah I agree with you Aviej. The timing is important. And I do think that they were and still are compatible. Other issues came in the way, but it doesn't take away from the fact that they were truly in love and in my opinion, compatible as well
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win