SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:20 am

ahhh..... Kasha and GA.... the voice of reason Good Post

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:49 am

mamahamme wrote:Yes that would be great but now were back to three. Two in Tampa and one in Atlanta. Love the quotes and what they stand for!

What do you mean two in Tampa??
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:43 am

Andi is probably taking it easy for awhile. She needs time to heal and i support that. She will be fine and land on her feet no doubt.

My wish continues to be that Josh and Andi remain friends. I think with time that will be possible. Emotions are too strong and raw right now. Find peace Andi. Smiley (And Josh)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:48 pm

From Andi's twitter:
Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 B-EhL5ZIYAALAb0
God I just want to hug her!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl1962 Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Andi's pain is out for all the world to see! I want to hug her too!

citygirl1962

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Yeah. I want to hug her too. I never thought we would ever see this side of Andi, so vulnerable, heartbroken and not afraid for people to see it. She really fell in love
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:41 pm

As she said. She didn't think she KNEW it was Josh. I feel for her. I know what it's like to be so convicted that a guy is for you and then to lose it. I know Josh felt that way too. So sad. But I'm happy she's being honest with her feelings. I hope she uses this time to channel her energy into something productive, whether it be her designs or law or whatever she chooses. We already know that she is brilliant, so I'm sure she'd be fine. I just want to see the confident, take charge of the world Andi back, with a touch of vulnerability on the side.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Andi Dorfman
Book Club time! #smartispretty Need suggestions for the next one... pic.twitter.com/kAbWqfro9D 

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 B-Ko6vLIAAAW7q5

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:43 pm

There's an eonline article about the possibility (or lack thereof) of andi becoming the next bachelorette. I don't know how to bring it over.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:There's an eonline article about the possibility (or lack thereof) of andi becoming the next bachelorette. I don't know how to bring it over.

Here you go...

momoftrips wrote:
News/ Andi Dorman "Definitely Not" Returning as The Bachelorette: Find Out Who the Four Frontrunners Are!

Andi Dorman won't be counting roses again any time soon.

After the most recent Bachelorette's emotional, post-breakup interview aired Sunday, rumors began flying that she is "in talks" to be the next Bachelorette.

However, sources who work on the show tell E! News exclusively that there is "no chance" that Andi would do it again. She's definitely not returning and there are no talks going on with her at all, we are told. As one insider who works on the show puts it, "Andi would never go through that process again in a million years."

Andi is clearly still devastated over her recent split from Josh, sitting down for a tear-filled interview with Chris Harrison during the Chris Tells All special that aired Sunday.

"I'll always love him. I've never loved anybody like that in my life," she said. "I've never ever experienced love like that. I'll always always have a love for him. That was my first true love without a doubt. And my first heartbreak." She also called the breakup the "greatest failure of my life." (We have never wanted to give a hug through our TV screens more.)

---snipped---

source

Originally posted here.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 8554319625_3737a89572_tAndi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 8555428414_13183c9699_tAndi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 8555428450_fee0585c93_tAndi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:37 pm

^^^ So glad to put that rumor to rest. I wouldn't want to see her do that again either. I'd rather see her find a forever love (still hoping it may be with Josh) in a more organic way. There are certainly many men out there with crushes on her (including IMO Chris Harrison). She will find the right person once her heart is healed.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Yeah I agree with you. Let's face it, a relationship in that environment stands little chance of succeeding. And the relationships that succeeded, IMO took slower steps than Josh and Andi. They didn't move in right away, they had their separate lives (jobs) so that they weren't stepping on each other's toes being together 24/7 and I think all of the couples had more experience in relationships. So I wish her the best, there's someone for everyone and I hope she finds him sooner rather than later (still hoping it's with Josh though). I have respected their decision, but this is my personal secret desire.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win