SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:33 pm

aviej wrote:
I must admit that I was losing hope for these two. But after that interview, my hope has been rekindled. Great love IS worth fighting for. I'm sure Andi believes that and that she won't mind to give it another shot. It's Josh and his ego I'm worried about...
YES YES YES YES!!!
Andi said in the interview to the question of the chance of them getting back together "I don't know". She didn't say "no", or "I really don't think so", and due to the fact she couldn't say yes or "I want to", it the best answer she could have given.
Aviej, I was just like you, I started losing hope, but after this interview, something in me just says there is still a chance, a love like theirs in worth fighting for. They danced to this for a reason, I believe, and since Josh is all about God's plan, I think he should feel that too. sad
Now, my mind, who loves to imagine a lot, thinks all that is needed for this relationship to work, is one phone call.

I'm so glad Andi did this interview. Even if it won't change anything, it seemed to change some people's view on her, and that is already a plus.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Bringing this over from the About our Site thread. Please read carefully.

GuardianAngel wrote:Checking Private Messages or PM's.

When a Private Message is sent, it sits in the "Outbox"

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 Pm110

When the Private Message is read by the person you sent it to, it flips over into the "Sentbox".

Often times we receive PM's asking why Private Messages are sitting in the Outbox, or mods send PM's to users for one reason or another, and they are never read.

New registered members receive a Private Message welcoming them to our site, however many of them are not read.

To avoid users posting on the open forum "Check your pm's" which IMO I find sort of rude. (Does it mean I'm not entitled to the info?) If you want info that someone has, send them a PM asking to share.

We are not sure why users don't read their private messages. It is very convenient, underneath the banner. Right now mine says "You have no new messages". If there were messages it would say You have 1 (or 2 or whatever) message with a little rose icon.

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 Pm10

You can also set up Notifications to send to your Notification tab at the very top right hand corner of any page next to your username. Once a PM is coming through, a box will pop up for a second or two to advise you have an incoming pm. This is handy if you're catching up on posts and don't notice a PM has arrived in your Inbox.

Profile - Notification Tab - The incoming of a private message - Check In the toolbar.

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 Notifi10

I hope this helps in understanding the PM system. If there is something I'm not aware of or if you don't see the tabs mentioned, please let me know.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Linds911 wrote:Her selfie from earlier (in case anyone hasn't seen it yet)

andi_dorfman
16 hours ago
My "TGIF look"....Going for a boost of volume & some soft curls thanks to @bombayhair clip-in hair extensions and the insanely amazing gold curling wand. (Seriously the best wand ever). First time ever wearing extensions and actually loving them!!!
Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 10948290_1538595313085880_896764052_n

Linds911 wrote:Looks like she's in Chicago.

andi_dorfman
4 hours ago
GALentines weekend with this blondie! First hockey game ever brrrrr @christyyhansen #blackhawks
Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 10948817_779185042159511_1735313475_n
It's great to see that Andi recovered from her sitdown with CH recorded last weekend enough to have a fabulous GALentine's weekend!  Hopefully all the tears purged her system as she is having a great time in these and other selfies/photos.  You go, Andi!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:43 pm

aviej wrote:
edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:The old Andi would have handled this interview completely different.  But you can clearly see how the love she has for Josh has changed her.  Just maybe they needed this breakup now before they started to hate each other and to see that their love is worth fighting for.
I totally agree. Josh changed her. She even said in the interview she never was a part of a "lovebirds" couple, but she was with him, and she loved that. He softened her, and although I loved the Andi before Josh, I love the Andi now even more. She can be tough, but also soft.
To the bolded part - Yes! Amen!!
I must admit that I was losing hope for these two. But after that interview, my hope has been rekindled. Great love IS worth fighting for. I'm sure Andi believes that and that she won't mind to give it another shot. It's Josh and his ego I'm worried about...

Completely agree with you Nannymargie, Eden and aviej. I couldn't have said it better. Their love really is worth fighting for
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:45 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
aviej wrote:
edenpol wrote:
I totally agree. Josh changed her. She even said in the interview she never was a part of a "lovebirds" couple, but she was with him, and she loved that. He softened her, and although I loved the Andi before Josh, I love the Andi now even more. She can be tough, but also soft.
To the bolded part - Yes! Amen!!

Completely agree with you Nannymargie, Eden and aviej. I couldn't have said it better. Their love really is worth fighting for

Also agreed! Eden, don't change your Avie yet! We can't give up on these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Didn't mean to be rude GA, just sent some links, and I wasn't sure if it is allowed to post those here, because the links are not really "legal", like every online watching.. sorry...
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:
aviej wrote:

Also agreed! Eden, don't change your Avie yet! We can't give up on these two.
I love my avatar so much, I might not changed it if they will be married to another person, which I hope will not happen!!
Can't lose hope! Don't lose it either!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:50 pm

o/t we have a special thread for viewing onlinks. Feel free to post here.

Online links

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:o/t we have a special thread for viewing onlinks. Feel free to post here.

Online links
I meant to do this now and I saw someone already posted these Smiley I will next time, now I know. Thank you
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:40 pm

yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:47 pm

OMG this is heartbreaking indeed. I cried through the whole interview. I hope MM will intervene and let them know that sometimes compromise is not ways a bad thing  especially with that type of love. IMO both of them are inexperienced and they need a matured person to teach them life lessons.   If it's meant to be they will find their way back into each other's arms. In the mean time Andi needs to occupy herself with work to take her mind of things. I'm so proud of her for staying classy.

I hope Josh tweet didn't mean that he is done?

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:57 pm

alberta3 wrote:OMG this is heartbreaking indeed. I cried through the whole interview. I hope MM will intervene and let them know that sometimes compromise is not ways a bad thing  especially with that type of love. IMO both of them are inexperienced and they need a matured person to teach them life lessons.   If  it's meant to be they will find their way back into each other's arms. In the mean time Andi needs to occupy herself with work to take her mind of things. I'm so proud of her for staying classy.

I hope Josh tweet didn't mean that he is done?

Since Josh doesn't know what is God's plan he can't know that just maybe the break up was a chance for them to look back and reflect on what went wrong. Maybe God's plan is to bring them back together after they realize what they could have done different to make the relationship work.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win