SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Jeepers wrote:There does seem to be westher monitoring station .. In Arlington and Lamont .. And for 11/22 they are very very similar . Fog to starting o clear after noon and son by mid afternoon

was there also not mention of clouds again from 4 or 5?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Let me start by saying that I do believe the spoilers and that Whit is F1

I really like both of these girls. Whitney is a great lady. and Becca is a blossoming young woman.

By watching the show alone and my interpretation of what I am seeing with the edit is that we are getting to see "Whitney's Love story." but we are not seeing "Chris's Love story"

I see a great respect and admiration for Whitney, but I don't see a blown out gaga over the girl. (ie Brad 2.0 with Emily)

Now having said that I believe Chris is looking for a lady that he has great respect and admiration for. That to me is his personality and where he is in his life right now.

I wish them well and might even think they could work in the long run.

Now if the spoilers are wrong and Becca is F1. I wish them well as well (he is very much into Becca) It will be a very difficult in the beginning for them but if she truly is the one it will be fine in the long run. Things have a way of working out that way. Smiley

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:53 pm

sophienette wrote:was there also not mention of clouds again from 4 or 5?

Clouds came back in by 5:30 PM (it was still reported as clear at 4:35 PM and 4:55 PM and 5:15 PM) but sunset was at 4:39 PM that day - once the sun went down it wouldn't matter if there were clouds or not.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:47 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
sophienette wrote:was there also not mention of clouds again from 4 or 5?

Clouds came back in by 5:30 PM (it was still reported as clear at 4:35 PM and 4:55 PM and 5:15 PM) but sunset was at 4:39 PM that day - once the sun went down it wouldn't matter if there were clouds or not.
IMO, that depends on what site you look at, It was also foggy once again close to sunset.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Mindless-
I agree that W's limo ride is later in the day. But. She is wearing her seat belt and that makes me suspicious that perhaps he had B at the FRC earlier but said he couldn't decide or didn't want to decide because of her Grandmother. Then he meets with W and turns her away as well and after the FRC has a realization that he can not say goodbye to that girl and goes back for Becca (that frame in the beginning of the preview has me curious as it looks as if they are next to an suv). I just keep running the Notebook storyline thru my head which they seem to have borrowed from this season at least in part. If he is truly in love with W I will be satisfied with her as F1, but if he was that conflicted I don't see him walking away from there engaged. Jmho

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:46 pm

hmbach wrote:Mindless-
I agree that W's limo ride is later in the day. But. She is wearing her seat belt and that makes me suspicious that perhaps he had B at the FRC earlier but said he couldn't decide or didn't want to decide because of her Grandmother. Then he meets with W and turns her away as well and after the FRC has a realization that he can not say goodbye to that girl and goes back for Becca (that frame in the beginning of the preview has me curious as it looks as if they are next to an suv). I just keep running the Notebook storyline thru my head which they seem to have borrowed from this season at least in part. If he is truly in love with W I will be satisfied with her as F1, but if he was that conflicted I don't see him walking away from there engaged. Jmho

I'm not following. What does Whitney wearing a seatbelt have to do with anything? Isn't that the law -to wear a seat belt?

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Lindsey (Seans season) wasnt wearing a seatbelt and she was F2. Brooks didnt wear a seatbelt when he went home. I also dont see what the seatbelt proof is....

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:01 pm

hmbach wrote:Mindless-

The SUV cap has becca in the same diamond/crystal studs she had on at MTP.

Last edited by lurker11 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:05 pm

sorry, my english isnt that good... what does studs mean? Embarassed

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Miyala wrote:sorry, my english isnt that good... what does studs mean? Embarassed

Studs would just be small earrings that don't hang down. So in this case just the circular diamond.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:10 pm

aha Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 2498057887 :cutesmile!:

Thanx

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:37 pm

I posted this earlier in another thread but I think it may deserve posting here as well. The background is that the data I had found about historical weather in and about Arlington and Lamont the day of the FRC showed it was foggy in the morning, breaking up and becoming cloudy and by about 2:30 PM was clear, staying clear until after sunset. And we also knew that we have a screencap (thanks to Litta123) of Whitney in a limo where we could see sun striking the seat and interior of the limo:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 5fd0122e-aaad-4316-95af-f625e592b900

So we can deduce an approximate time when this picture had to have been taken - it was during a time of the day when the sun was out and the sky was clear - but that leaves open the question of where was the limo taking her - more specifically was she going to the FRC location in Lamont or was she being driven away from that location? I set about using some science to figure that out (the liability of being an engineer)!

Now we probably know that the sun isn't always directly overhead; in winter months it's in the southern sky and in the summer it's more overhead (the reverse is true for the southern hemisphere). If the sun is directly overhead at mid day it would be described as having a zenith of 90 degrees. If the sun was right on the horizon (as it could be if you go far enough north) its zenith would be 0 degrees. So I looked up (there are on-line calculators for this) to see what the zenith of the sun would be in Lamont IA on November 22, 2014 at 2:30 PM and found out - it would be 73.2 degrees - basically in the southern sky.

We also know that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and the convention for defining where it is along that path is to define an azimuth angle. Due east would be 90 degrees - right in the middle would be 180 degrees, and due west (right at sunset) would be 270 degrees. The azimuth of the sun in Lamont IA on November 22, 2014 at 2:30 PM was 219.97 degrees. Basically in the western sky. Combining the zenith and the azimuth shows that the sun would be in the southwestern sky at that time of day on that date and in that location.

Once we know where the sun is we could calculate the angle of shadows it would create on objects on the ground - or at least we could get enough of an idea to know what direction the limo was headed. If the limo was headed west to east or north to south the sun would have been shining in the passenger's window of the limo and since Whitney was sitting on that side, her face would have been brightly illuminated. But that's not the case - her face is in shadow and the sun is coming in from the opposite side of the limo, so the limo has to be traveling east to west or south to north. In a post on this issue, Litta123 noticed that the telephone poles you can see through the rear window of the limo are on the drivers side and that fits the location of telephone poles on the road north to Lamont from Dubuque so I think there's a high degree of likelihood that this image of Whitney was taken on the way from Dubuque to Lamont (basically an east to west then south to north drive) and adding Litta123's analysis, was actually heading north towards Lamont from route 20 from Dubuque.

So a little bit of science and a good eye for detail suggest this image was taken when Whitney was on her way to the FRC in Lamont - rather than leaving it and heading back.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1