SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:35 pm

Funniest out take of all time .. Jason and Molly in the tub and it drained .. And the the sounds .. Well .. Just can't describe LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Jeepers wrote:Funniest out take of all time .. Jason and Molly in the tub and it drained .. And the the sounds .. Well .. Just can't describe LOL

I thought that was Andrew and Jen??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Funniest out take of all time .. Jason and Molly in the tub and it drained .. And the the sounds .. Well .. Just can't describe LOL

I thought that was Andrew and Jen??

IA Nutty. And it was hysterical!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:40 pm

I don't think anyone could get into that tub without getting a hot seat.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Hey if that is Kaitlyn's FS, she is the littlest of the three.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesInMS Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:32 pm

I don't know if I believe if Whitney thinks she "knows" Chris. Sometimes when you have a true deep and genuine connection with someone you intuitively and innately just know in your gut what they are thinking. Plus people in helping professions are often very empathic and read emotions very well and are very perceptive. She can't do what she does with the type of population she works with and not be that type of person. As a therapist, I notice a difference in eye contact and body language between Chris and Whitney and Chris and Becca. I'd really be shocked if he chose Becca.

JulesInMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Just a little follow up to my speculation on page 11. Earlier I speculated that much of Whitney's storyline was written at the MTP/LCD/FRC time. Many of her recent PIs appear to my eye to be taken away from the context of the situation. I speculated Iowa.

The second cap is by no means an exact match, but it shows that the Hotel Julien (which is where I believe Whitney was spotted at that time) has similar curtains to the PI background. It's an unusual curtain to me (seems dated). Perhaps Kasha from Kasha's Kurtains could weigh in. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 3806527698

Again this proves nothing other than it looks like TPTB were trying to tie down Whitney's story all the way to the very end. Again, for me, I would think if TPTB expected her to be F1, they would have been working on it sooner.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Screenshot2015-02-21at100015PM

Source: Hotel Julien under management photos

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Wowee, Litta! Beautiful work!! So, you think TPTB didn't anticipate her going to the end?? She's wearing the scrubs- When did they tell her to change into her scrubs? Hmm. So, this was in Dubuque when they met Chris' friends? Why would she be wearing HTD scrubs in Dubuque??
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Not quite sure that is a match..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:53 pm

see2love wrote:Should you choose to forego your individual rooms, here's a look at the fantasy suite. #TheBachelor is all-new Monday at 8|7c.

Someone gets to enjoy this!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Screen13
 Here you go. I don't know if this was pinpointed yet, if so my apologies.
Plataran Resort: source link
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Ry%3D400

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:53 pm

^^No, I think they go back to Dubuque during the final episode. I think Whitney was spotted there for her LCD, scmiiw. It would appear they had Whitney do some PIs regarding her HTD with Chris. I don't know what TPTB did or didn't anticipate. I simply found it odd that they would still be needing to fill in part of her storyline at that point.

It may be nothing at all. Because her HTD was an "activity" that's not normal everyday stuff, maybe they felt a need for more narration to explain it. It could be as simple as that. There are other PIs with that background in her evening outfit with Chris. I believe those PIs are setting up the obstacle with her sister and with her job.

I guess I question why they didn't do it at the time in Chicago...or even in Bali, but perhaps it fit the schedule better for Dubuque. Is it usual for the anticipated F1 to have her obstacle presented as late as Whitney's was late? I don't know the answer to that. Again, these are questions that are being raised in my mind...so I'm sharing with the forum. No proof of anything one way or another.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:22 pm

^Re the bath with the red stuff- I thought that was something the Bach did but I looked at the hotel website and they have a similar pic- it is the "welcoming bath." Not sure I'd feel very welcomed if anyone expected me to get in that thing. giggling

I also chuckled because Trip Advisor had a comment, I guess from someone that stayed there, to "bring your own candles."

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1